Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Hi @everyone  :) I'm silent lurker here, hehe.. Actually, before this i always share something related to GHJ with @readlead, and now i have the courage to post on GHJ thread. How i miss u @readlead, hehe, hope you are fine :) Btw, i wanna thanks to all of you for all updates about GHJ, i'm really appreciate it.. I'll try to join Gonvely Twitter Party with all of you guys  :D

happybirthdayunnie_zps2a605145.jpg

Guest marikolah

Last Year's Award Show
Seo In Guk thanking Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub for creating a comfortable atmosphere on set.

One of the few awesome moments in that incredibly boring, uninteresting, and mind-dulling show.

WTw9EHv.png

Guest popcherrypop

a4d63010bc6111e3858512f7b6a1d0cf_8.jpg
<Replaced with cake creator's picture.>
This Weibo admin doesn't allow sharing of photos outside Weibo but I'm going to ignore the disclaimer just this one time - it'll be criminal not to share this. Hopefully he/she doesn't find out. Let's try and keep it within Soompi walls!

Anyway, according to him/her, it's a cake they custom-ordered for GHJ and the bakery-in-charge accidentally leaked it out beforehand by posting the design on Instagram. They apparently also have something else for her, but "will not reveal it/them yet". 

Credit: sewingmiwa@Instagram

Guest cassia_lela

I lol'ed at Tomoyo's word "Did GHJ wore dress at drama?" sorry, but because I only managed to watch her drama and one movie, so It's funny that I know only in "The Greatest Love" and "The Master's Sun" eonni wore dresses =))

Here is my first contribution, ^_^

1. The Greatest Love Episode 10

I really love this dress

TGL.png

It's transparent, and unni wore short skirt inside it, lovely

here are from front view

TGL2.png
TGL3.png

the things that I recently aware that unni change her lipstick colour from soft pink (?) to bright red [?) excuse me, I don't know the exact colour of it, so please spare with me :))

====================================================

that's for today contribution, hopefully the next poster of this week contribution won't take my other best dress, I already prepared it =))

Guest tomoyo1010

@cassia_lela...don't laugh at me.  :(:)) i'm embarrass of myself.lol...actually, if dress mention, things that come to my mind are gown and those long dress celebrities wear at red carpet. :D but thanks to wikipedia, now i know there's a lot type of dress. i can't stop lol-ing at myself too. pardon me, but working in men-dominated-workplace kinda makes me dressing up like men too. jeans and a t-shirt - very plain me.  :\">
thanks @netongg...since i've become GHJ the fashionista fan. i should at least learn some fashion things. your help is highly appreciated. :)>-

Guest popcherrypop

@cassia_lela:

I ALMOST wanted to post that. Pheww! *wipes sweat from brows* #:-S

Anyhoo, Here are my contributions, from The Greatest Love as well. First dress is from Prada Spring 2011 Collection. The other... borrowed from a samurai, I supposed? :-h

1. TGL Episode 8

10152617_1423119014611164_396774113_n.jp

2. TGL Ep 15
10003979_1423119021277830_297848508_n.jp

Psst, am I the only blue one here?!? :-SS

Sources: about_time@Naver Blog, Kongvely.tistory.com

Guest netongg

@popcherrypop my second contribution.. its dress rite??   :D i really   :x :x this dress, wish i can buy this one.. or maybe other with similar model  :D
gong-hyo-jin-ballerina.jpg?w=640&h=355
Gong-Hyo-Jin-The-Masters-Sun-Episode-3-F

pleasee focus on the dress  :D :Dms11.png
201308152224431710_1.jpgmaster4-00008a.jpgtumblr_mv4w401LIW1qj7la3o1_500.jpgThe+Master%E2%80%99s+Sun_%EC%A3%BC%EA%B5gong-hyo-jin-and-so-ji-sub.jpg

Guest cassia_lela

no @tomoyo1010 it's not because of that, but because that unni rarely wore dress, only in The Greatest Love and some from The Master's Sun we can see her in dress... in Thank You? In Pasta? no no no , I don't think she wore any dresses in there, maybe because it's in winter?

- @popcherrypop miane, but who fast who post right? =)) just kidding

I want to click awesome on your post really, but but your second last sentence make me Laugh so hard =))

This is my contribution for fav GHJ dresses in movies and dramas  :)
Actually this is not my favourite, just wanna play games with all of you guys.. Can you spot the difference from 2 pictures below.. 
1st picture:tms15_zps94698c08.jpg

2nd picture : tms151_zps88d3c519.jpg

i'll give special gift if you can give me the correct answer.. Reminder: Please focus on GHJ only, arasso.. Hihi..