Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest netongg

ooohhh @popherrypop finally you're comebaaack, thank you for being life and spazzing with us, bring us more news/info abt GHJ :)) thank youuuu :-*

@paradicez, it's already on DC, me curious too, who put those poster, is it you @yumenas @tomoyo1010 or @kreesna?hmm coz thatabsolutely not me :D

Guest popcherrypop

Hi @netongg! Yes, I'm back and just in time, phew. Haha, I will try my best, netongg :D We should be hearing loads from her/fans come April since she would be filming then, yay?

Anyway, help me with this (everyone else too!)? What do you guys want to see in the second poll? Lemme know which is your favorite! Ideas are credited alongside contributor/s, as you can see from below:

1. Which genre movies and dramas do you prefer GHJ takes role? Action, Rom-Com, melodrama, underground, saeguk, fantastic etc
... @nuranatakan + @kreesna
2. Best GHJ dress... Drama/Film/Mags etc. (@tomoyo1010) / Best photoshoot theme GHJ took part?... @nuranatakan + @readlead
Wackiest fashion moment... @shisuisen
4. Favorite l
aughing GHJ hahahah! Or favorite model pose since she's done a lot of modeling?
... @calcipurr

A couple suggested by me and contributors:

1. Actresses to play second leads?... @kreesna suggested this too!
2. Best line... also, @calcipurr took it a step further and mentioned interviews. GIRL, that's a lot of foraging to do, HAHA!
Best red carpet look
... @readlead suggested this as well but also added movie premieres.

Last but not least, here's a photo of a page in a GHJ spread for the Japanese edition of @Star1 magazine (July 2013):

1979945_1422082338048165_1681772619_o.jp

There are more (1) (2) at the source - I only posted this one because I'm pretty sure we have seen the rest of them :D

Credit: xiechi1979@Weibo

Guest popcherrypop

397550_1422130198043379_484406878_n.jpg

Il Woo’s me2day 11.28.11
효진 누나~고마워요!! 양은비 없었으면 나 누나한테 “예쁘네~” 날렸을지도?! 오늘 꽃라면 기대돼~~
[Translation] Hyo Jin noona~ Thank you!! If there wasn’t Yang Eun Bi then I would say, “You’re pretty~” to you noona, right?! I am anticipating Flower Boy Ramen today~~

Not sure if you guys have seen this but since I happened to chance upon it while surfing the net for GHJ-centric stuff, here's a short cameo she did for FBRS Ep. 9. It was probably her first time on cable TV right? Hope it's not the last... #reallywanthertodocable
Starts at 1:36 (with her back to cam) and ends at 3:00 (with her back to cam, lol):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx6OZkhHhDU

Photo and text+translation: fyeah! IL WOO 정일우@Tumblr

Guest kreesna

welcome back @popherrypop :-* :-* as usual..what a long way, huh?? :))

More pics of GHJ from Lucky Chouette
eb800abagw1eexyv1t3nvj20i20c140g.jpg
eb800abagw1eexyv4phf8j20i20r3n0u.jpg

eb800abagw1eexyv8k2noj20i20c1jtg.jpg
eb800abagw1eexyvft8snj20i20c1mz9.jpg
eb800abagw1eexyv6edd8j20i20c1jt5.jpg
eb800abagw1eexyvbbvbaj20i20r3adq.jpg
eb800abagw1eexyve9p6pj20i20r3wis.jpg
cr: as tagged

Honestly...truthfully...i'm amaze with her.....She can adapt her character so well in every movie that i've watch. (Untill now i just watch her movie but not much time for the drama...)

For my lovely gongvely wish u a happy birthday n may ur life full with a happiness... :x

Hwa... This thread so silent :(
Hope everything, it's okay!

# GHJ Picture
공효진, 카페 일상 포착 '여전한 미모'
Google translate :
Gong Hyo Jin, cafes daily catch 'still a beauty'
10155603_1491877901035121_1584077135_n.jpg
1948251_1491878111035100_499509497_n.jpg
cr : DC
소속사에 따르면 공개된 사진은 공효진이 모델로 활동하고 있는 화장품 브랜드의 촬영 현장으로 카페에서 여유를 즐기고 있는 공효진의 일상을 담았다. 공효진은 살짝 풀어헤친 청남방과 단정하게 묶은 긴 헤어스타일의 자연스러운 패션 감각과 함께 단아한 여성미를 드러냈다.
또한 커피 한 잔의 여유를 즐기는 모습부터 큼지막한 선물을 들고 생글생글 환한 미소를 짓는 모습까지 공효진의 변치 않은 미모와 눈부신 미소가 눈길을 끈다.

Google translate :
According to the agency published photos of this model is working as gonghyojin cosmetics brand in the scene of the shooting in the cafe enjoying a free day-to-day and captured gonghyojin. Also like to enjoy a cup of coffee from the free keumjimakhan smiley holding a gift to look bright smile without enduring gonghyojin of eye-catching good looks and dazzling smile.

Me : It's from Biotherm CF, right?

Edit :
#SOOP UPDATE
어느덧 3월의 마지막날!
따뜻한 봄날과 함께 찾아 온 3월의 마지막 월요일!
춘곤증&월요병을 한방에 날려버릴 '비오템' 사진을 공개합니다!
오늘도 새로운 한 주의 시작은 공효진 배우의 생글생글한 미소와 함께~
미모에 반하지 마세요.

Google translate :

Do not half good looks.
1965626_722276657817377_258836403_o.jpg

1960849_722278394483870_1665523517_o.jpg
1909393_722279241150452_1484417279_o.jpg
1941541_722277171150659_2085787589_o.jpg
cr : SOOP FB
Me : Same picture but bigger size from SOOP. :D
Ps : I'm not sure for tranlsate. I'm sorry :(

Annyunghaseyo

GHJ's lovely fans

#loveGHJ

Fighting GHJ

Patiently waiting upcoming drama...

Thanks to twitter

@_MasterSweet_: Photo: kmagazinelovers: Gong Hyo Jin - Elle Magazine February Issue ‘14 http://t.co/z48ZGFhqRf

photo 6D433C3A-0FE1-4FB3-A8CE-D93CD659ADC1_zpshtimtfce.jpg

Guest tomoyo1010

netongg said: ooohhh @popherrypop finally you're comebaaack, thank you for being life and spazzing with us, bring us more news/info abt GHJ :)) thank youuuu :-* @paradicez, it's already on DC, me curious too, who put those poster, is it you @yumenas @tomoyo1010 or @kreesna?hmm coz thatabsolutely not me :D

# GHJ - News
공효진 카페 포착, 여전히 사랑스러운 미모 ‘괜찮아, 공블리야’
파이낸셜뉴스 | 기사입력 2014-03-31 09:51 기사원문 0

1966687_1491901434366101_816923945_n.jpg
공효진(사진=매니지먼트 숲)

공효진의 카페 모습이 공개됐다.
31일 공효진의 소속사 측은 최근 공효진이 모델로 활동하고 있는 화장품 브랜드의 광고촬영현장 사진을 공개했다.
이날 공개된 사진 속 공효진은 살짝 풀어헤친 청남방과 단정하게 묶은 긴 헤어스타일의 내추럴 스타일로 패션 센스와 함께 단아한 여성미를 드러냈다.
또한 커피 한 잔의 여유를 즐기는 모습부터 큼지막한 선물을 들고 생글생글 환한 미소를 짓는 모습까지 공효진의 변치 않은 러블리 미모와 눈부신 미소가 눈길을 끈다.
광고 촬영 현장 사진으로 긍황을 알린 공효진은 오는 7월 방송을 앞두고 있는 ‘괜찮아, 사랑이야’로 1년 만에 드라마로 복귀한다.
로맨틱 멘탈 클리닉을 표방하는 ‘괜찮아, 사랑이야’는 마음의 병을 짊어지고 살지만 정작 자신은 자각하지 못하고 사는 현대인들의 삶과 사랑에 대한 드라마로 공효진은 열혈 정신과 의사 지해수 역을 맡아 첫 촬영을 앞두고 있다.
/파이낸셜뉴스 스타엔 hyein4027@starnnews.com김혜인 기자

Source : SOOP news / Original News : Naver

Google translate :

Gonghyojin cafe capture still pretty good looks 'okay, ball assembly must'
Gonghyojin (Photo: Forest Management)

This figure was unveiled gonghyojin cafe.
31 days gonghyojin side of the agency and the recent activity in this model gonghyojin cosmetics brand advertising photo shooting to the public.
Photo day public agency shall rush in the south and slightly gonghyojin a neat ponytail long hair style with natural style and fashion sense revealed graceful feminine beauty.
Also like to enjoy a cup of coffee from the room, holding keumjimakhan present bright smile smiley gonghyojin to look lovely without enduring the eye-catching beauty and dazzling smile.
Advertising announces geunghwang photo shooting gonghyojin broadcast in July ahead of the 'It's all right, love me' to return to TV in a year.
Romantic advocating a mental clinic 'It's all right, love me' on his back of heart disease do not live through, but my awareness of living in a modern drama about the life and love of the adoring psychiatrist gonghyojin seawater reverse to take place ahead of the first shot be.
/ Financial News reporter Kim, Hye Star yen hyein4027@starnnews.com

Me : I think this full news?
Sorry, for translate
8-} 8-}

Guest tomoyo1010

popcherrypop said: Hi @netongg! Yes, I'm back and just in time, phew. Haha, I will try my best, netongg :D We should be hearing loads from her/fans come April since she would be filming then, yay?

Anyway, help me with this (everyone else too!)? What do you guys want to see in the second poll? Lemme know which is your favorite! Ideas are credited alongside contributor/s, as you can see from below:

1. Which genre movies and dramas do you prefer GHJ takes role? Action, Rom-Com, melodrama, underground, saeguk, fantastic etc
... @nuranatakan + @kreesna
2. Best GHJ dress... Drama/Film/Mags etc. (@tomoyo1010) / Best photoshoot theme GHJ took part?... @nuranatakan + @readlead
Wackiest fashion moment... @shisuisen
4. Favorite l
aughing GHJ hahahah! Or favorite model pose since she's done a lot of modeling?
... @calcipurr

A couple suggested by me and contributors:

1. Actresses to play second leads?... @kreesna suggested this too!
2. Best line... also, @calcipurr took it a step further and mentioned interviews. GIRL, that's a lot of foraging to do, HAHA!
Best red carpet look
... @readlead suggested this as well but also added movie premieres.

Last but not least, here's a photo of a page in a GHJ spread for the Japanese edition of @Star1 magazine (July 2013):

1979945_1422082338048165_1681772619_o.jp

There are more (1) (2) at the source - I only posted this one because I'm pretty sure we have seen the rest of them :D

Credit: xiechi1979@Weibo

Welcome back @popcherrypop !
Anyways, I like the idea.. best carpet look idea. I'm sure she has a lot of pictures for that.. keke
What else do you need help with? Do you need help with compiling all the haiku..poems..etc?

I'll try to make some Happy Birthday pictures.. :)>-

So we haven't find out who posted on DC? (lol maybe a Korean fan found it? I'm just wondering why it's so small though)

Omgawd I top the page again.
I wish Gong Hyo Jin's toothache is healed so she can eat more yummy cake on her Birthday.. <:-P

Kong Hyo-jin's fashion sense

2014/03/30 

photo420253.jpg

Kong Hyo-jin is wearing a denim shirt with the button undone and her hair is tied loosely to create a feminine-like, natural look.

Meanwhile, Kong Hyo-jin is coming back with the drama "It's Alright, It's Love" which is about the modern day people who live with a lump in their hearts but are too busy to think about themselves. Kong Hyo-jin takes on the role of a passionate mental doctor Ji Hae-soo.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...

Credit : hancinema