Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Good to see the thread is still moving and bustling.
So glad that it's finally confirmed unnie is going to be in the drama with Jo In Sung~ And it's going to air in mid-July (when I'm finally freeeeeee~)
Thanks to everyone for the updates and info~ :) Still too busy to come here too often. T_T But I'll be back soon! :D Till then~ :)

Looking forward to finally seeing our Queen in a drama (rom/com?)....cant wait to see her light up again on screen...I think the pairing will be interesting. Its going to be absolutely divine...cant wait!!! YAY!!!
GHJ being a psychiatrist...very challenging role! Shes going to be awesome! JIS will be amazing too!!!....Congratulations guys for taking up the roles....FIGHTING!!!

:)>- :)>-

Guest cassia_lela

Yes yes yes, can't wait also for seeing her style and hair. But because it will be around the hospital so maybe we *again* can't see her wear elegant expensive dress...

Unni first name character is ji hye soo but later it is ji hae soo...

Oh, forget that if the schedule run well from three days *16 epi* and you are all surrounded *20 epi* then the first week of IOTL will be in the last week of world cup. I read that it will be aired in SBS, hopefully it won't influence much for the rating to be low and maybe good for the rating go high.

let me share this...

Months ago, Jo In sung and Gong hyo jin etc.. are offered the role in IOIL.. and now they already part of it.. I mean they accept the offer.
IOIL is a melodrama right? many articles said it was a melodrama. BUT!!

Jo in sung said this: 

"
According to the latest interview of Jo In Sung, the genre of his upcoming series is Romantic Comedy written and directed by the team behind the hit series That Winter The Wind Blows , Padam Padam and Worlds Within - No Hee Kyung and Kim Kyu Tae."

the IOIL is written by hee kyung.. it says it was a melodrama but jo in sung said that is a romantic comedy.. JIN next project is IOIL.
NOW! who's saying the truth!  LOLS.. i mean.. it is really confusing! im thinking if it is real or someone is getting wrong! AAAAAIIISSSHHH!!! 

Guest mrspanda1212

ELLE website update :
e408p_1.jpg

e408p_2.jpg

e408p_3.jpg

e408p_7.jpg

e408p_8.jpg

e408p_6.jpg

e408p_5.jpg

full article : https://www.elle.co.kr/article/view.asp?MenuCode=en010302&intSno=10007

Miyane

If posted earlier...

Good morning GHJ's lovers

http://asianwiki.com/It%27s_Okay,_That%27s_Love

photo EE59A234-CD87-4537-A887-C6CC2552B46F_zps3idlyh5v.jpg

Drama: It's Okay, That's Love (literal title)

Revised romanization: Gwaenchana, Sarangiya

Hangul: 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Director: Kim Kyu-Tae

Writer: No Hee-Kyung

Network: SBS

Episodes:

Release Date: July 2014 --

Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:55

Language: Korean

Plot

Jang Jae-Yeol is a mystery writer and radio DJ. He suffers from a obsession. Ji Hae-Soo is going through her first year fellowship in psychiatry at a University Hospital. She chose psychiatry because she doesn't want to perform surgeries. After she meets Jang Jae-Yeol, her life goes through big changes.

Notes

"It's Okay, That's Love" takes over the Wednesday & Thursday 21:55 time slot previously occupied by "You're All Surrounded".

Cast

Zo In-Sung - Jang Jae-Yeol

Kong Hyo-Jin - Ji Hae-Soo

Sung Dong-Il - Jo Dong-Min

Lee Kwang-Soo - Park Soo-Gwang

D.O. - Han Gang Woo

Hahttp://www.hancinema.net/sbs-drama-reveals-big-stars-67147.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#!prettyPhoto

Hancinema

Jo In-Seong and Kong Hyo-jin

photo 9296C659-957B-4FC3-8B8D-7F07FC1CB7CA_zpsyrabnffe.jpg

After a long casting process, SBS finally announced yesterday the lineup of actors who will star in its coming drama "It's Alright, It's Love".

The new series has attracted much of the industry's attention because of its high-profile production team and cast.

Leading the series will be 32-year-old actor Jo In-Seong, who most recently starred in "That Winter, the Wind Blows", and 33-year-old actress Kong Hyo-jin, from SBS's "Master's Sun" (2013).

Over the past decade, the two celebrities have become beloved icons of Korean dramas, acting in many of the biggest hits and becoming stars around Asia.

SBS said that "It's Alright, It's Love" will be a light romantic comedy, with Kong playing a psychiatrist who falls in love with a novelist, played by Jo. The broadcaster said that the show will depict the humorous struggles of characters trying to overcome some minor anxiety disorders.

Kong emerged as the "queen of rom-com" through the 2003 drama "Sang Doo! Let's go to school" which she starred in with singer and actress Jung Ji-hoon, better known by his stage name Rain.

Recently, the actress has enjoyed a string of hits and acclaimed performances, including the MBC dramas "Pasta" (2010) and "The Greatest Love" (2011), as well as "Master's Sun".

"I decided to join 'It's Alright' because I have trust in writer Noh Hee-kyung. Actually, the first TV drama that I appeared on was the 2001 drama 'Good Old Days', which was written by Noh", said Kong yesterday through a press release.

The actress noted that there was one other reason that led her to join the new drama.

"Contrary to the popular practice in the Korean drama industry, quite a lot of scenes for the new drama will be filmed prior to the airing in July", said Kong. "That will certainly give the actors time to interpret the characters more extensively. Also, the production team will be able to come up with a higher quality drama".

As for Jo, he said he was also excited to reunite with Noh, who wrote "That Winter, the Wind Blows".

In addition, rising K-pop star Do Kyeong-soo, better known as D.O. from the boy band EXO, will make his TV drama debut on the series, playing a school boy who idolizes Jo's novelist character.

"It's Alright, It's Love" is slated to begin airing in July.

BY Kim Hee-eun, CONTRIBUTING WRITER [estyle@joongang.co.kr]

Guest shipper91

Gong Hyo Jin || Engsub || Suecomma Bonnie London trip [4.2013]

nice day ahead chingus :D thank you sooo much for keeping the thread alive <3

@paradicez
Nope, it's not just you. SOOP really did share Soompi's article in their page. :D
What I love about this drama is that it's filmed quite early before it's airing date. So, we can anticipate a high quality drama with great editing and directing, and cast members can have ample time for rest in between shoots and not so hectic filming schedules. :)>-

Guest MikailaM

Woooohoooooo  <:-P  <:-P  finally she's answered all of our question to join IOTL .. can't wait to see her on screen again  :-bd

readlead

said: so, FINALLY..... onnie confirms...

:)

cant wait to spazz again with you all guys, really really miss you all!!!

:(

(

so many post that I want to reply, to comment, so many names that I want to mention, so many things that I want to say but I cant right now...

(

(

(

(

(

please dont forget me guys, I'll comabeack for sure!!!

:)

>-

and so happy, this thread keep moving, love you all!!! \m/

last, miss you onnie!!! glad we will see you again soon on screen, but yes... I am not ready for ghj-jis shipping thread, please no... already too much shipping in my heart, hagong, sogong, no no no please dont add anymore, I can die. :-SS

hyojin onnie, jis oppa, please dont make our heart flutter so much in future, arasso? you can be so passionate while acting, but please no in BTS... arasso?!

:D

Guest clalenny

My second comment goes to... here LOL :D :D
Hiiiiiiiii everyone... :) :)I'm new comer here but i've been a silent reader since last november and I really enjoy on this thread so many of picts, gifs, comments & all the conversations of U guys and made this thread live too. I created this acccount cuz that shipper contest and cuz I'm a SoGong shipper and Gongvely fans too.The greatest love is the first time I was known her, that drama was good! And so funny hha". I always love her chemistry with all co-star, plus her acting so natural & not over acting... *right cuz that I become her biggest fans and then I love her on ThankU, Pasta & Master's Sun too.
She's the one actress who always make me wanna know more and more cuz actually I have many idol on my list but not update about them, just her the one & only so unique and special for me>> fashionista, cheerful, friendly, simple, charming & lovely person, such as her nickname "GONGVELY".
Ooooh thanks God... to know her and made my life so colorful hha" So nice to know all of you here and I will always support everything about her as much I can do. 
Hope I'm not late to join In here hha" *efekEnglishYgAcakadul*  sorry too long & my poor english...
edit >> here my wish: Hope she always success in her life and career too, will always be special for the people who love her and hope IOTL become big hit *amien