Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest kreesna

Did you mean this @dems unnie?

1970359_10202342069527287_107185193_n.jp

:-SS :-SS I think you're true...since PB has socks and heels with same pattern :-SS

1975178_10202342070247305_1644989269_n.j
10006336_10202342068007249_1457506328_n.
1920173_10202342070527312_1948890069_n.j

maybe PB was inspired from Mr. buttony?
1932470_10202342070767318_1656145535_n.j
cr: lovepushbutton (via IG)

Back to topic :D
Random GHJ pics
c04472a1tw1eef2kqcdb9j208c04zdfs.jpg
c04472a1jw1ed0t87p1f5j20b40duwep.jpg
cr: as tagged

someone mentioned before she looks younger these day...I think it's true.
what is her secret? the power of biotherm or the power of love? ;)) :D

Guest MikailaM

dems

said: @MikailaM‌ , you are very wise, last time i bought Laneige products because of Song Hye Kyo's skin (before i had my girl crush with GHJ

:D

) and it' only lasted for 2 weeks and my skin became further away from SHK's

:)

) , now i can accept that those Korean actress are just blessed with flawless skin

;)

Guest cassia_lela

Oh, when is seoul fashion award? If unni choose to wore that pattern for the coat, then she is really unni... Wore that thing... While the highheels is so attractive... Can't wait to see unni come to event... In 2014 until now, unni never showed up in an event right?

Guest cassia_lela

Abt unni's fave colour, I also don't know much abt it. Ok then, I will try to watch M, hopefully next week can finished it.

Oh yes, that kiss is so pure... So calm yet so lovely. During my time watch this drama, I expect that the will become real, then bam, he's already married. Haha. Talking abt thank you, my 3 co workers like it very much, and I always say that if someone ask my kdrama, then I will give the Thank You.

Pasta's kisses come number 3. The eyes kiss is so romantic. And by how the chef said, it's true, yes every woman is not perfect, but still we have the best part of our face, like SYK's eyes...

@yumenas chingu, I forgot who is share it first. I just remember I read it in this thread (forgot the page) when she had interview with Lee bonnie for suecomabonnie in hongkong last year (when she wore the transparant white clothes and hat) it's just translate not article, she also mention that she personaly didn't like high heel but she must make it bcoz she want to sell it (design shoes) or maybe I making mistake when read it LOL bian :D

Guest marikolah

@yumenas You can add me to the TGL kiss list. :P I wish the final kiss in TMS was more like that! 

I read on another thread that GHJ kisses like a dead fish. I can see where they're coming from but I think she just acts out kiss scenes in a way that is consistent with her character type. Also, she seems to let her acting partners lead the kissing scenes most of the time. When
she's leading the scenes though, she's more passionate. There is such a scene in Rolling Home With a Bull. ;) 
EDIT: Don't expect much though. It's still not Gong Yoo-Yoon Eun Hye level kissing.