Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cassia_lela

woah, thank u @yumenas for posting anything from M.... haven't watch it, so I can't comment :hammermeself:

one of unni's sandals design

t1bUBus.png

ie3S8J6.jpg

xCOUfny.jpg

cr: baidu

what do you think? me think lovely... but must be expensive :-ss

Guest kreesna

#GH Biotherm update

祝大家白色情人节快乐!

google translate: 
I wish you a Happy White Day!

c04472a1jw1eef1ng1lk4j20m80m8q3w.jpg
cr: 孔孝真吧 (on weibo)

Guest cassia_lela

yes unni, we wish u a happy white day also :*

oh by the way, thank u for yumenas too for posting in JIS's thread and for me is on behalf of us as unni's fans and thank you for saying what we thought about how SBS treat unni...

============================================

fanart

TTNkox3.jpg

from

5GwGGtO.jpg

cr: smurfsun at baidu

Guest tomoyo1010

@cassia_lela
beautiful sandal...i want to have one too. :)
the fanart...wow,almost the same with the real one. unnie is so cute with a bang.
@yumenas
beautiful pictures from M movie. should watch it. KDW is hot as ever. GHJ? no need to say anything. :D
HAPPY 250th PAGES!!!

Guest kreesna

@dems unnie
The official news havent come out yet but GHJ said she'll play in IOLT. I guess it's too early?? Let's wait patiently until the official news come out :D

@mikailam
you're welcome, unnie :-*

@cassia_lela
I think her design is always unusual yet looks comfortable and always looks good on her and other actors who wear it. And yes...expensive :-SS
All her clothes, dress, accessories looks simple but very very expensive 8-X

@yumenas
thank you yuyu for M pic. They look so good together (well...all her co-stars always look good together with her ;;) )
Ideal type, yuyu?? maybe you can add, hyo jin unnie ex co-stars who might had crush with her?
;;):D

anyway...despite how badly SBS treated GHJ....she still choose her next project in SBS. No one can deny how great and outstanding her ethic work is
=D> =D> =D> ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

HAPPY 250TH PAGES & HAPPY WHITE DAY

c04472a1tw1eef2kv7bklj208c0ciaa9.jpg
From one of GHJ's interview on March 2011
cr: baidu

Guest cassia_lela

you think like that too @kreesna? when we only say the shoes or sandals, we thought it so unusual, but glad that many actress already wore her design... it showed how much unni like fashion...

the thing I learnt from korean's drama that even if the lead actor and actress personally say yes to join the drama, still no news from the news, it's only got news if the representative talked to the news... hohoho

Guest netongg

oke reserved place on 250 will edit my post later, dont give me off topic  [-X :D
hahaha what's this, is it funny when i just say reserved :-? :-? ;)) :)] anyway i just want to say this :
H A P P Y  250th PAGES &10013972_677952718934547_1218253764_n.jp

@dems @tomoyo1010 here some pic.. dunno will continue or not.. i've give the sites to @yumenas but I have not seen her results up to now :-L :-w :-wBiqvafICIAARVdC.jpgBiqvafICIAARVdC.jpgBiqvafICIAARVdC.jpg
Biqvs3pCcAIFtPC.jpg

Guest kreesna

@cassia_lela I know right but let's trust GHJ words. I know something can changes in the future and we will never know. Whatever will happens let it happen and pray all news which we heard so far turn out be true :D
btw, TMS official news came out on April 2013, so let's wait the official news til next month :D

=====================================================
Just want to share an old article :D

Kong Hyo-jin and Lee Yeong-jin's self-cam in Jejudo

2012/05/07
photo236137.jpg
Kong Hyo-jinn revealed self-cam's taken from Jejudo.

Actress Lee Yeong-jin posted on her Twitter on the 7th of May, "The two of us in Jejudo. We are friends of 15 years".

In the picture are Kong Hyo-jin and Lee Yeong-jin smiling at the camera, sitting on a sofa. The two are smiling brightly like children but their beauty catches anyone's attention as they are both former models.

Those who have seen the pictures say, "Actresses are works of art although they are simply just taking pictures", "They look so peaceful", "Is Kong Hyo-jin taking a break?" and more.

source: hancinema

So, it was true she was taking a break in summer and spend a quality time with her friends. She looked so happy and her smile ahjskdkkdksjskd :x :x :x

and another old article,

class="at_title"Leessang's Gil Stated "I Was Close With Son Ye Jin and Gong Hyo Jin, Since I Was Young" Shocking and Unexpected Friendships By Staff Writer | September 18, 2012 12:36 PM
leessangs-gil-talked-about-his-friendshi

Leessang's Gil, talked about his friendship with Son Ye Jin and Gong Hyo Jin.

On SBS "You & I," that aired on Monday, MC Lee Hyori and Jung Jae Hyung talked with Leessang about their national tour.

Gary stated, "Since September 1, we started with Changwon, Busan, Daegoo, Incheon, Soowon, and will to go to 8 different cities. The ticket sales are doing well. It's about to be sold out." Jung Jae Hyung stated, "I went to go see Leessang's concert in Seoul, and BoA, Son Ye Jin, Uhm Jung Hwa, Gong Hyo Jin, Girls' Generation's Yoona were all there."

Gil was asked, "How do you know Son Ye Jin and Gong Hyo Jin?" Gil responded, "They all came together. (Son Ye Jin and Gong Hyo Jin) Since a young age, we were friends. We're close."

Gil added, "I feel like you didn't come to see Leessang's concert, but to go to the after party," and made people laugh.

source: kpopstarz

Havent heard about it but so happy because she has so many close friends in one cycle k-inds :x :x

@christine138, thanks for ghj pix....i like her poster with Jay Park , she's so cute, and i think she's wearing golden pants from one of her collection from LAP.

@cassia_lela‌ i like the sandal, looks so comfortable, and as @kreesna said eventhough it looks casual it must be expensive, same with ther other collections.....hmmm....

@yumenas, thanks for M pics, and because of you ;) ...i also visited JIS thread and understand more about IOTL. I actually still prefer her to do movie than drama....hiks....or maybe she will do one drama and one movie after that, just like JIS.....wishful thinking......

Guest MikailaM

mrsdarcy said:  @MikailaM Yes you're right. GHJ is such a nice and beautiful person. In one of her interviews, she said... "Acting isn't just about working on a good project and a good director. Projects that may have seemed slightly hopeless turn into good projects with good acting and I'd like to become an actress who can help the people who make that project. I'm trying to become an actress liked not only by people who watch my work but also those who make the dramas." I admire her for being consistent. She does not only say these things to give off a good impression but shows it through actions. That interview on her TGL co-actors displays her genuine concern. Remember the guy who played the Italian chef on Pasta? He has only praises for GHJ. If only her haters know this, they might just change their opinion of her.

Guest netongg

oke this is give me an idea, i'll share some sources which is can make your pic more Awesome/LOL and crazy same with what i've done recently. :D :D
And you must make atleast one. Just make this request from me as a theme for One Day..  How is it?? 
i knew that @everyone here have a lot of and various GHJ pics.. so you must take those pic and then choose your creativity from some sources i provide you.. oke  ;);) 
You must post your awesome/LOL/Crazy pic of GHJ on next week as many as you want to post.. i hope everyone here will join and appreciate this. This is just for fun coz dont intend to compete @mabelialong ;)) :)>- and i couldnt be better than @missinginactionnomore for make a theme :D:D
mine in advance :D :D poke @yumenas @kreesna (sorry cant fulfill your req for NSFW pic :)) ) @cassia_lela :-L >:/ :)>- ;))Biqvs3pCcAIFtPC.jpg

http://photofunia.com
http://www.faceinhole.com
http://www.cartoonize.net
http://www.pizap.com
http://www.fakemagazinecover.com
http://www.befunky.com
http://id.picjoke.net
http://pixlr.com
http://www.getgrossedout.com
http://www.makemebabies.com =>dont try this, it's make you addicted hahahaha even try yours :))

Guest mrsdarcy

I was confused why everyone is posting "Happy white day." So, I ended up consulting Google. It turns out, it's only being celebrated in countries in East Asia and it is sort of an extension of Valentine's Day. And for those who don't know about White Day (like me), you can check this link: http://m.wikihow.com/Celebrate-White-Day

I never thought that there are even rules when celebrating this day. But it is a cute concept. I wouldn't mind if my country adopts the practice. More chocolates (for me), the merrier. :D :x

HAPPY WHITE DAY EVERYONE!!!

AND HAPPY 250th PAGE!!!

Edit: Sorry, if this is off topic. Please don't click the off topic button. :-t [-O<

@MikailaM‌ , you are very wise, last time i bought Laneige products because of Song Hye Kyo's skin (before i had my girl crush with GHJ :D ) and it' only lasted for 2 weeks and my skin became further away from SHK's :)) , now i can accept that those Korean actress are just blessed with flawless skin ;)

@mrsdarcy‌ , thanks for looking up for "White Day", i understand Japanese celebrate this day but i didn't know that Korean do too. Hope GHJ got Chocolate cookies from someone... :x

@netongg, thanks for the pix :D and the sites. I hope i can post pix next week, i still don't know how to post pix with my my tablet X_X

Hat's on new photo 005uWYZKgw1eeff5iupf9j30k00qomyv.jpg005uWYZKgw1eeff5lcsrhj30mz0mzq4m.jpg005uWYZKgw1eeff5njcjjj30ir0qowga.jpg [디즈니 프린세스라인 스냅백 출시] (4 張相片) 모자 멀티숍 햇츠온에서 디즈니 프린세스(백설공주, 미녀와야수, 잠자는 숲속의 공주)의 라이선스를 받아 제작한 디즈니 프린세스 스냅백이 출시되었습니다. 플라워패턴과 캐릭터를 활용한 상큼한 디자인의 스냅백으로, 올 봄 데일리룩에 포인트로 주기에 활용도 높은 아이템이랍니다. 디즈니 프린세스라인 스냅백은 가까운 햇츠온 매장에서 만나실 수 있습니다~~ fr:fb

Girls, be ready, next week on 23rd, GHJ might wear something with this pattern (check PB instagram below)

Or coat from these collections

#2014aw #pushbutton #collection #supernormalstimuli #흡사 전쟁터 #wkorea @wkorea #푸시버튼 #lovepushbutton

A video posted by pushBUTTON (@pushbutton_park) on Mar 8, 2014 at 7:04am PST

Another pix from Hat's On.....ck..ck...to think that these were taken in 1 day.....GHJ the super woman..

Edit: oh i don't know why the link to Push button instagram can not appear here, anyway if you curious just visit his instagram @lovepushbutton