Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

@yumenas why you change again your ava? is it because of some haters comment?
actually, I've written a long comment about that days ago, but kept failing to post it so I gave up T_T

that hating comments, yes, it hurted me, I hate it and worry what onnie would feel about it but again few days has passed, I realize that I shouldnt take it seriously either..
try to be staying-cool? :D it's okay if some peoples dont like onnie and even they showed it harsly/rudely, I will try my best to be keep okay with it! :D

Feel pity with them the haters, have no manner or brain or anything else, spent his/her time only to create negativity! what a really waste talent she/he has! [-(
if you have talent, you should use it for positive thing!

anyway, kinda sad too, last week the thread only moved for 6 pages T_T
I cant do anything, cant reply or posting, really bian...
bian everyone, even just for clicking awesome/LOL, I kept failing too!
bian cant continue posting everyday now, but I'll back as soon as my connection is fixed.
but still, so grateful for you all who is still active, FIGHTING!!! :D:)>-

Guest kreesna

@mrsdarcy I've seen another article (same topic) which @marikolah had posted before

I quote this from google translate and bing;

"Last July Nam Goong min broadcast MBC ' Section TV Entertainment Communication ' of the 'Rising Star ' corner was an appearance on the MBC drama 'Best Love' was an actor in the National Treasure Girls to hot-rolled bar gonghyojin be stated as the ideal.

Nam Goong-min "looks good for the same style of Mrs. Gong Hyo-Jin. Another character like her is a woman comfortable match, "he said.

Full article here

Still dizzy with the translation
8-X but the point is Nam Goong Min stated GHJ is his ideal type :D

Icha Hinata said: I never see M kiss scene, can somebody show me the video cut or the screenshot??? btw, i'm newbie in this thread.

Guest tomoyo1010

wow...so many updates of GHJ. another actor-fan of GHJ. and GHJ is aware her birthday is next month?some people tends to forget their own birthday. is it because she's getting older. LOL...she still look very young to me. and she mention rather than gifts she's suggest a donation for animal protection center. DON'T FORGET GUYS, TO JOIN IN TWITTER WISH - GONG HYOJIN BIRTHDAY WISHES. spread it around...
i've watched Entertainment Weekly last monday, but not sure what episode. it's aired weeks late from the original airing. the reporter/mc said that most of married actress is getting more projects and popular such as LBY,JJH,KMJ. maybe our GHJ should be married sooner too. ;)she's popular as it is and currently having so many works/project. not to include her modeling career. we'll get to see more of GHJ but maybe she'll have less time for herself. i hate to see her tired face.

@readlead...nice to see your post again. still having internet connection problem?hope we'll see you sooner again.
and i miss the others too...where are you guys?@missinginactionnomore,@popcherrypop,@calcipurr,@mongaleep,@paradicez.

@Tomoyo1010 I'm here ~~ hehehe

Is Gong Hyo Jin officially confirmed for the new drama? I see lots of articles but not really sure if it's official.

We have a twitter event for GHJ's B-day? If so, what time? Or is it in general, the day of her B-day? :)

Glad to see GHJ updating her fans!!!!! Can't wait to see her in the next upcoming drama/movies.

OT: #PrayForMH370

Guest tomoyo1010

@paradicez...miss you girl!!!
there's a lot of articles of other actors joining the drama but haven't seen one about GHJ officially. or did i missed it?
for the TWITTER EVENT - 4th April will be on Friday. and i think most of us is in a different time zone. we'll follow korea time zone. we can just tweet and re-tweet for the whole day. unless we want to do trending, we'll decide on specific time.

Guest tomoyo1010

BEST KISS...
a lot to catch up on GHJ works but i'll just pick one from her works i've watched. 1) GAJ-DGJ - car window kiss 2) TGS-JJW kiss
IMO, the first one is a dugeun dugeun moment while watching but the second one, is what really makes me go crazy. maybe because their sizzling chemistry. 8->
i like how he looks at her, how she reacts to him. their eyes...from no 2) itself, i can't choose one. can i choose all? :))
since it's the best, i like this kiss scene the best. maybe because it was TGS declaration of love to JJW and it's GHJ kissing, opsss i mean TGS kissing JJW and not the other way around as the other 2 scenes. ;)
669_zpsd731f2c9.jpg
cr : picture editor/uploader

:x :x :x :x

I see, some of us are intrigued with M kiss. It needs a better angle and some light.... pin against the wall kiss and a daring character from GHJ. ;)

@marikolah, it will be a good acting match on screen with them. The only reason I hope they'll act opposite each other again.

@yumenas, nah, I just like the actors. :)

Guest netongg

just a Lee Kwang Soo news abt considering to be part on IOIL
class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Lee Kwang Soo In Talks To Join The Cast Of “It’s Okay, It’s Love”

According to industry insiders, the actor's supposed role in the drama is Park Soo Kwang, a man who is suffering from Tourette's syndrome.

Earlier this month, Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin have confirmed their roles in the drama. Jo In Sung's character Jang Jae Yeol has obsessive compulsive disorder, while Gong Hyo Jin's character Ji Hye Soo is a first year psychiatry fellow at a university hospital. In addition, EXO's D.O. and Sung Dong Il are also part of the cast.

"It's Okay, It's Love" is created by the production duo of writer Noh Hee Kyung and director Kim Kyu Tae who were behind the hit melodrama "That Winter, The Wind Blows". It is a romantic-medical drama and depicts the lives of those with mental disabilities.

The drama will premiere in July after the broadcast of "Three Days".

source here

me: I can not imagine if there will be a scene between LKS and GHJ, they will surely continue to laugh like GHJ and LJH on drama master sun.. ;)) ;))

Guest netongg

class="at_title" style="font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; padding: 0px 14.65625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gong Hyo Jin Registers With Weibo To Appeal To Asian Fansgong-hyo-jin-registers-with-weibo-to-app

Actress Gong Hyo Jin joined China's version of 'Twitter' called Weibo, to target Asian fans.

On March 7th Gong Hyo Jin posted on her official Weibo, "I came to record the narration for an advertisement. It's my first recording in a long time so I'm nervous," and uploaded a photo of herself waiting to record.

source

news abt GHJ make a weibo account :-< now seems this thread are update more faster from some sites ;)) ;))

Guest kreesna

b5c576abjw1eecujch1ysj20b50hsq4g.jpg
b5c576abjw1eecujibxowj20eq0czq46.jpg
b5c576abjw1eecujp9ikqj20h10bkq4w.jpg
cr: DC

seriously....for a second I thought this were real :-O
GHJ fans on DC are so excited waiting her upcoming drama with JIS :))

Guest netongg

@kreesna omo..omo.. that is really looks so REAL.. now how i manage my shipper heart..  :-S :-S and looks JIS and GHJ will have a great chemistry for the drama..i cant wait for this  :-< :-w [-(

Guest tomoyo1010

@kreesna...that pictures are almost real. they are excited on both actors new drama i supposed. :)
side note : my shipper's heart should be strong, they'll a lot more when they start filming and airing the drama./:) 

Guest tomoyo1010

@netongg...wow, confirmation from both leads. really can't wait to watch it. it'll be air in august, right?

Guest mrsdarcy

Yipee! So, it's already official, GHJ will star in IOIL drama. I can't wait for July to come. I'm so excited. :D

@netongg For a while there I thought they were pictures of GHJ out on a date with someone. If we didn't know about JIS and KMH, we might even think that they are an item. They look like a real couple. If those pictures are anything to go by, their chemisty on screen will surely be sizzling hot.

Edit: @kreesna And I really thought those pics are real until I read that they were just fan made. Haha! K drama fans are really turning into great "photoshop-ers". ;)

And for my wish for GHJ, I wish her more blessings and more success in her career and great ratings for IOIL. :x