Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

From Soop Ent.

'그대 때문에 가슴이~ 이 심장이 두근두근~' 사진들을 보니 갑자기 전 이 노래가 불쑥 흥얼거려지네요!

어느덧 3월 중순을 향해 달려가고 있는 한적한 주말~ 이대로 일요일을 보낼 줄 알았죠? 예고한 햇츠온 비하인드 컷들과 남은 주말을 함께!

이게 다 일거란 생각이라면 큰 오산~ 공개할 사진들이 수두룩 빽빽 ㅎ

10007410_711587945552915_1773055653_n.jp

1947761_711588045552905_1703797796_n.jpg

1779273_711588072219569_671741517_n.jpg

MORE here

10001521_711588162219560_134633933_n.jpg

1898116_711588325552877_800526324_n.jpg

1897681_711588465552863_1440388272_n.jpg

dems said: @yumenas, seems you've changed your avatar? Did you feel she's unhappy? Yea, i had the chance to see that picture in Soop and i also saw a screenshot of weibo poster in Baidu, which wrote very harshly about GHJ, that made me want to borrow shisuisen machine gun (shishuisen you should really concentrate on your thesis now, don't play with this machine anymore :P )....but then i think tomoyo1010 love arrow would make those haters love GHJ in time and can see the real her by not only judging her physically but also understand her wonderful mind.personality and attitude toward her life.:x
And I love what she posted in weibo,.....after those haters cursed her, she just posted humbly saying "she is working and showed that she is just an ordinary people by admitting that she's nervous after haven't been doing the recording for quite some time".......there you go girl....what doesn't kill you will make you stronger :D;)
Anyway so happy to see her many updates....but never feel enough....the more i see her the more i wanna know her updates......sigh......and she seems having fun with her friends... :)>-
It's been a tough new year for her with all that has happened, hope some really really good things will come to her sooon..... [-O<
kreesna, yumenas and netongg, thank you for always reminding and mentioning me, i'd really love to be here more often, coz i like very much to be with @everyone here and feel like a family. I'll try my best to post more often, but.....but....but.... ;)

Guest cassia_lela

Thank you yumenas for always reply the posts... #kiss

woah, thank u for that old article, so unni does love to knit and cook... But only now she showed it

if u go to baidu, there is one thread of collection where unni wore outfit, accessories or anything repeatedly, and it's interesting...

Thank u christie and everyone for hat's on picture, aww, unni such as a lovely girlish girl, and yes, I think many actresses wore the hat's on's hat...

Oh, good abt that theme, best kiss scene? Well, I will opted out the sang doo and hello my teacher since... You know right... Hehe

# Hat's On Update

햇츠온 모델 공효진씨의 2014SS 촬영 비하인드컷이 현재 인터넷뉴스로 실시간 올라오고 있습니다~ 힙합꽁, 섹시한 공블리 등 다양한 수식어와 함께 팔색조 매력을 보여주는 효진씨의 비하인드컷 함께 보시죠!^^;
Tool Translate :
Hat's On Model 2014SS Gong Hyo Jin behind the cut shoot, currently coming up in real-time internet news - hip hop butts, sexy Gongvely with various modifiers, such as arm in behind, showing attraction. Let's find the cut with Hyo-Jin!^^

1239233_274105276087011_102627510_o.jpg
cr : Hat's On FB

Me : Same picture with SOOP picture. :D

EDIT :

# SOOP Update
#공유 #공효진
월요일의 시작은 꽁남매와 함께~!

Tool Translate :
#Gong Yoo # Gong Hyo Jin
Monday's start with Gong brother ~!
1509138_711958192182557_728499463_n.jpg
cr : SOOP FB
Ps : I'm not sure for translate! :)>-

This is what SOOP talking about :

# GHJ News!

'공블리부터 힙합꽁까지'..공효진 무한매력 대방출

SBS CNBC | 기사입력 2014-03-10 09:46 기사원문 0 10000419315_59_20140310094606.jpg
모자 멀티샵 브랜드 '햇츠온' 광고 모델 공효진의 촬영현장 비하인드 컷이 공개됐다.
'주군의 태양'을 화제의 반열에 올려놓으며 드라마 흥행 불패퀸임을 다시 한번 입증한 공효진은 쏟아지는 광고계의 러브콜과 함께 'CF퀸'으로 우뚝 섰다.
모자 멀티샵 브랜드 '햇츠온'의 새로운 뮤즈로 나선 공효진은 화보 촬영에서 그녀만의 독특하면서도 감각적인 패션감각과 다양한 모습들을 선보이며 감탄을 자아내게 만들었다.
이번에 공개된 광고 촬영 현장에서 공효진은 모자에 따라 확 달라지는 무궁무진한 매력만점 모습들을 선보였다.
먼저 엘리베이터라는 특정 공간 속에서 청 남방에 블랙 가죽 레깅스를 완벽 소화하며 일명 '시크'한 매력의 '공형'으로 변신했으며 허리가 살짝 노출된 마린블루 룩을 선보여 '섹시함'을 드러냈다.
또 한 밀리터리 룩을 입은 채 눈을 동그랗게 뜨고 혀를 살짝 내민 모습에서는 특유의 익살스러우면서도 감출 수 없는 '공블리'의 애교 있는 모습과 화이트와 블랙의 민소매 나시를 입고 '힙합꽁'의 모습을 선보여 보는 이들을 웃음 짓게 만들었다.
촬영장에 함께 했던 관계자는 "캐릭터 아이템, 힙합, 밀리터리캡 등 어떤 스타일의 모자, 어떤 스타일의 의상도 완벽하게 소화해 내는 공효진의 뛰어난 감각과 촬영 내내 미소를 잊지 않은 채 다양한 표정과 포즈를 소화해내는 프로다운 모습은 정말 놀라울 정도였다"며 칭찬을 아끼지 않았다는 후문이다.
(사진=매니지먼트 숲)
SBSCNBC 온라인 뉴스팀 기자river0131@sbs.co.kr

Source : SOOP News / Original News : Naver

Tool Translate :
"Hip-hop butts from 'Gongvely'. Gong Hyo Jin infinite charm grand opening.
"Hip-hop butts from 'Gongvely'. Gong Hyo Jin infinite charm grand opening.
Multi-brand hat shop 'Hat's On' advertising model Gong Hyo Jin behind the scene shots cut was released.
'Master Sun' to lay up to the rank of topical drama queen that show once again proved invincible gonghyojin of advertising is pouring with love calls 'CF Queen' with towers stood.
Multi-brand hat shop 'Hat's On new muse is Gong Hyo Jin, a photo shoot in her own unique and sensual look that serves a variety of fashion sense and made the intriguing admiration.
Published this ad filmed at the scene, according to cap-off ball Hyo-Jin an infinite attraction-packed images.
First, in the midst of a specific space elevator Office southern black leather leggings are perfect for digesting and aka ' Seek ' charm ' ball-type ' has been transformed into the waist, exposed a glimpse of the marine blue Brook presented ' sexy '.
In addition, military look through eyes and pushed his tongue lightly jawed comes in the guise of a distinctive humorous but unable to hide the ' ball ' Lee's Winsome appearance and wore a sleeveless white and black or ' hip hop and seeing them presented in the guise of Kong' smile.
Officials were on the set with "character items, hip-hop, or any military cap style hat, perfect for any style costume with a great sense of digest taken out over gonghyojin smile without forgetting to digest a variety of expressions and poses out of a pro look was really amazing, "he did the back door of praise.
(Photo: Forest Management)
Online news reporter SBSCNBC river0131@sbs.co.kr team

Me : Tool translate 8-} 8-} 8-}

Guest tomoyo1010

@kreesna...thanks dear.  :-*
@dems...they might help us shooting the love arrows. :))
281x211_zps758aa89a.jpg  BraveArcheryTopper_zps5816255a.jpg

thanks @shipper91, it's better to have lots of help on this. i'll ask around for more help. ;)
@yumenas, i've checked but Song Ji Hyo was not hat's on model. but a lot of idols and korean artists wore it. but the price is pretty much expensive. you can check it on hat's on website. if it's converted to my country currency, it's more than MYR150. i love both pictures in your post too. GHJ is very chic but the in the first picture, she's very provocative. she should've wear that when she said to change into provocative clothes in TMS finale. :))

@tomoyo1010, yes we can ask their help whenever something like this happen again :)) . Those haters will be gaga by only seeing them.... :))

I also want to give this to GHJ : Let it go....."haters" never bother me anyway... :D

So, the Seoul fashion week will be from 21-26 march, and PushButton is scheduled to have their show on 23rd March and Steve J and Yoni P is scheduled on 24th March. So are guys expecting and anticipating to see another bumble bee jacket ...... ;) and sexy provocative appearance from GHJ? :D , will she be showing her tattoo again ?? Oh i will enjoy whatever she shows us.

Yumenas, best kiss? M's...hahaha!! you guys are stuck with me and my M comments. :P

Dokko Jin is a good kisser but I find TMS kiss sweet. Also, kisses are nice but I pay more attention to other things--looks of love( I am a sucker for this and picky too.. :D ), humour, mutual respect and support = GHJ dramas(those I have seen).

Btw, GHJ looked so cute in that Hat's On vid. :)

Guest mrsdarcy

@yumenas and @natsumikwen I do agree that Dokko Jin is a good kisser. Who could forget the car window kiss? But for me, I liked GHJ kiss with LSG in Pasta. The one when they first kissed in the kitchen. It was so sweet. But if we include TMS' BTS, this would surely win as best kiss scenes. Hands down! LOL :D :x

Guest mrsdarcy

How K-Dramas Portray People With Disabilities

The upcoming drama "It's Okay, It's Love," takes on the subject of

Tourette syndrome. A person with Tourette syndrome may have a nervous

behavior they cannot control or may even blurt out words in

inappropriate situations. Lee Kwang Soo announced this week that he was

considering a role in this drama but did not say which role it was. Noh

Hee Kyung, who wrote "That Winter The Wind Blows" and "Padam Padam,"

will write the romantic melodrama so it is bound to be both serious and

heartbreaking. Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin are rumored to be considering

roles as a psychiatrist and a mystery writer. And EXO's D.O. has

already signed on to the cast.

source here

Hmmm... I thought it will be a drama about a person with OCD. Tourette syndrome is way more interesting and a difficult role to play. Whoever takes on the character with Tourette, he or she has a high chance of getting an award. Is there news of GHJ already accepting the lead actress role in the said drama? I can't wait to watch her again. This will be a different genre for her since she's been doing a lot of rom-coms lately. I'm sure she'll manage and be great in this. She's such a versatile actress.

Guest tomoyo1010

happen to notice kim hee sun shoes in wonderful days...looks like it suecomma bonnie design? jeon ji hyun also wear it during YCFS right?
wonderfuldays_zps07519953.jpg
@dems...that's why i picked those two to helps us shooting love arrow? LOVE OR DIE? =))we might get to see GHJ bumble bee coat again. ;) but i'm excited to see what kind of fashion will she pull this time.
@yumenas...kisses?are we discussing GHJ best kiss now? i think that's an interesting topic. **getting excited** ;))

Jin Kyung joins "It's okay, that's love" as Sung Dong Il's wife 
Actress Jin Kyung (42) joined SBS drama "It's okay, that's love".
She'll portray a role of doctor and professor at a university hospital where Gong Hyo Jin's (Ji Hye Soo) works and she's also Sung Dong Il's (Jo Dong Min) wife. She's a typical example of a psychiatrist who is kind and warm like a mother and thinks empathizing treats patients better than listening to what others are saying.
배우 진경(42)이 SBS 드라마 '괜찮아 사랑이야(가제)'에 합류한다.

극중 공효진(지해수)가 있는 대학 병원 정신과 의사이자 교수이며 또 성동일(조동민)의 처로 분한다. 엄마 같이 인자한 전형적인 모범 정신과의사로 따뜻하고 남의 말 잘 들어주고 객관성보다는 공감이 우선돼 환자를 치료해야한다고 생각하는 사람이다.

credit: http://isplus.joins.com/article/578/14114578.html?cloc=

Guest kreesna

thank you so much @hubilai
I've read the same news on weibo and kinda confused with translation lol

this is the pic which i found on weibo regarding Jin Kyung joined IOTL

674637c3gw1eeaq3c8kzsj20hs0p8abw.jpg
cr: as tagged

@dems unnie..you were so fast. I wanna give "Let it go - Idina Menzel" to Hyo Jin unnie but you did it first :D

Here's my gift for Hyo Jin unnie and everyone here

Done looking for the critics 'cause they're everywhere.
You're perfect, you're perfect to me, Hyo Jin unnie

ebed54a9jw1ebyjhoh7utj20g408zaae.jpg
cr: as tagged

Edit: wow...I'm at topper page
Since I've given a gift, so here's my wish to you, Hyo Jin unnie
Wish you'll always blessed, happy, healthy, success and always loved by your fans. Dont be hurt by such hatred comments and haters because we'll always support and love you :x :-* >:D<

I heard something like this before:
Some people won't love you no matter what you do,
and some people won't stop loving you no matter what you do

and here we are will always loving you, Hyo Jin unnie :x :x