Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest MikailaM

Whooaaa miss this thread so muuucchhhh :(( .. I miss GHJ.. And i miss u all... Sorry girls i was absent for a few days.. Now i'm in my hometown and the internet line here is so unfriendly with me so soo soooo slooooowww :-w ..@missi @yumenas @paradicez @netongg @kreesna @"chakita babe"‌ @freakloverxx‌ and @everyone i can't joined the party thread like we used to be \m/ \m/ (but next week i will active again in this thread.. For sure :D;) ) .. @yumenas‌ your welcome sayang :-* (for the barney song ) ... Thank you @everyone to keep posting n sharing all about GHJ here ... Love u all :x

Guest wishmylifeisakdrama

hey guys. i've been lurking here and sometimes post too..

i was looking at soop website then i found this posted on GHJ's board. i don't understand what the note said but it saddens me to see GHJ's poster treated like that.. i don't want to jump in to any conclusion. can someone translate PLEASE. google translate is not making any sense

http://soopent.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=tostar&wr_id=2269&sca=%EA%B3%B5%ED%9A%A8%EC%A7%84

wishmylifeisakdrama said: hey guys. i've been lurking here and sometimes post too..

i was looking at soop website then i found this posted on GHJ's board. i don't understand what the note said but it saddens me to see GHJ's poster treated like that.. i don't want to jump in to any conclusion. can someone translate PLEASE. google translate is not making any sense

http://soopent.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=tostar&wr_id=2269&sca=%EA%B3%B5%ED%9A%A8%EC%A7%84

Guest wishmylifeisakdrama

paradicez said:
wishmylifeisakdrama said: hey guys. i've been lurking here and sometimes post too..

Guest tomoyo1010

hello @guys...
how are you all doing?it's been so hot in my country. it was flood a month ago. now it's drought. some place reach 37 degrees, if i didn't misheard the news yesterday. hope everyone is okay, wherever you are.
i've missed a lot of this thread activity. looking forward for more from our chief of thread (?), dear @missinginactionnomore. ;)
there's a lot of nice/great pictures of GHJ. salute to all of you for finding and posting them. it must be a hard work searching them. and great articles too. thanks a lot for @hubilai for translating them. i hope we'll hear good news of unnie new drama though i'm a bit reluctant if its with S*S again.
i'm glad to be back and i hope and wish to be in this thread as often as i can be in future. it's hard to be away and apart from all the nice peoples. and we are half of our goal to 500 pages. FIGHTING EVERYONE!!! :-* :-* :-*

hubilai said: Sorry guys. Should've translated Sung Dong Il article. The article actually stated what kind of character is his. 
Sung Dong Il is to play Jo Dong Min, who is a Psychiatric practitioner. He is a father who sent his wife and children for study abroad to America as well as a self-organized, wacky doctor who believes patient's will is more important than doctor's ability. In addition, he's also the first love of Gong Hyo Jin's character Ji Hye Soo.
Ok. So it could be:
1. He's her first love when she was young, that's why she chose the same profession as him. 2. He's her first love until she meets JIS's character. 
In either way, it can turn out to be one-sided. Don't wanna see her with married man. Also can't imagine them holding hands and running around even when they were young. LOL.
Thinking about his age and previous roles, he's definitely not a second lead. But he's really reaaaaally reaaaaaally good at acting. The one haunts me till today is his role in "Chuno". Actually the number of times someone's acting has impressed me don't exceed my ten fingers.He's that good. At least, in my opinion. LOL. 

The Soop post was deleted, right?

I read it before it was deleted.

Thanx @wishmylifeisakdrama‌ for the post. :)

Basically, it says he/she is a fan and run into these photos. He/she expressed how hurt he/she is after seeing the photo.

My thought: Even though our unnie is loved dearly by most people, there still seems to be haters who are jealous of her and can't see other people succeed. Even if we don't wanna admit it, we know that. Everyone has haters. Even some people hate God, don't they? So, why does he/she have to make a big deal out of it, post that there and make more people hurt? What does he/she want?

He/she shouldn't do that and make more people hurt.

Sorry for the rant. LOL. :)

Guest cassia_lela

woah... sad that there are cruel hater there in Korea, but that's why netizen are rule the Korean's entertainment, they can be sweety but they can be bitc*y

I remember when unni was told that she was among the actress who didn't have the hater from one polling or vote, but then unni say clearly that she knew that out there, there are hater for her, and it's true... ^_^

as long as that hater(s) not do something cruely to unni, I guess that Okay, you can please anyone right? :)>-

============================================================================

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2894305840#!/l/p1

those are unni's old pictures, and you can see how sexy 24 years she was =))

Haven't post here in a long time since I'm busy with my thesis... Going to be super busy for the next two months. And after May, shall continue our 500 pages goal~ :D
Thank you to everyone here who posted pictures, translated news articles and sharing info about unnie~ Kisses for you all~ :-* :-* :-*
And regarding that particular poster in SOOP, well, I didn't manage to read the post, as well as the person who cut off her face from the soju ad (it's about this right?)... I have no idea what their intentions are, so I have no comments. But for the person who cut her off from the soju ad, as well as other haters of unnie, I only have this for them...
machineguncropped.png

Cheers everyone~ We can't please everyone in this world. :D 

hey i read somewhere "THAT GONG HYO JIN IS SCHEDULED ON JULY, WHICH WILL AIRED IN SBS" and some words "HEE KYUNG"
Its seems they're referring to ITS OKAY, ITS LOVE.
is GHJ accept it already? and as far as i know i don't heard any of that. Hmmmmm ..weird -_-
AND... my fb friend told me this. hihii
Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin is POSITIVELY responsed to this drama. maybe they will accept. HOPE SO! and they say that JIS and GHJ is waiting for the contract to accept/sign up to start filming it.

:-?  Okay.. lets see..

Guest kreesna

We cant please everyone. The haters will always hate no matter how perfect someone is.

to make your day @everyone :D

c04472a1jw1ee6dmfme0lg20fa07su0y.gif
c04472a1jw1ee6dmiv2dug207s08au0y.gif
c04472a1jw1ee6dmm176tg20dw07we82.gif

c04472a1jw1ee6dwauhlbg20b4096hdv.gif
c04472a1jw1ee6dxbjtu5g20dw07yb2a.gif
c04472a1jw1ee6dxrr78xg209q06qkjl.gif
c04472a1jw1ee6dy1h2pug206y092x6q.gif
c04472a1jw1ee6dyk6u1yg20by06lb2a.gif
c04472a1jw1ee6e4cwgulg206o06ohdu.gif
cr: DC, soompi, weibo

Hyo jin unnie.....fighting!!!
Everyone......fighting!!!

:-* :-* >:D< >:D< :x :x

Hi :-h
Sorry, i haven't post anything in here. Just visiting to read. :(
Thanks for @everyone who update and posting in here. :-*

hubilai, dems unnie... Thank you for translate.

************************************************************************************
Sung Dong-il cast as Gong Hyo-jin’s first love
by girlfriday
| March 6, 2014

SungDongIl1.jpg

That…seems wrong, right? But that’s apparently the next role for dramaland’s favorite dad Sung Dong-il (Answer Me 1994), who has signed on to join Noh Hee-kyung’s new drama It’s Okay, It’s Love. The role is a bit outside his usual dad-coach-gangster wheelhouse: he’ll be playing Gong Hyo-jin’s first love, that is if she signs on to headline along with Jo In-sung.

The new romantic melodrama is the latest from writer Noh Hee-kyung and PD Kim Kyu-tae of That Winter, The Wind Blows and Padam Padam, among others. It’s slated for SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday timeslot in July, and is still waiting for the leads to confirm. Meanwhile idol D.O. of Exo has been cast in a supporting role.

The drama will be about psychology, and contemporary people who nurse the smallest of physical ailments but leave their emotional scars untreated. The heroine is a first-year fellow in psychiatry, and the hero is a mystery novel writer and radio DJ who suffers from OCD.

Sung Dong-il will play a psychiatrist whose wife and son live abroad in the States. He believes firmly that a patient’s will is more important than any doctor’s ability, and is a fastidious character who is resolute when it comes to his charges; he’s also the heroine’s first love. I’m already hoping it’s a one-sided sunbae crush or something. Don’t be a cheater, appa!

It’s Okay, It’s Love follows You’re All Surrounded in July.

Via TV Report

Source : Dramabeans

Me : Visit there to know other comments. ;)