Quantcast
melusine

Gong Hyo Jin 공효진 - Current Drama: When the Camellia Blooms

January 7, 2018

"Jugglers" Gong Hyo-jin Sends Bestie Kim Hye-jung a Gift

Source: etnews via HanCinema.net

photo929480.jpg

Kang Hye-jung received a coffee truck from her best friend, Gong Hyo-jin.

The "Jugglers" actress posted pictures on her Instagram showing the coffee truck on set. In the photo, she smiles brightly.

March 24, 2018

[Lily's Take] Gong Hyo-jin's Vibrant Spring Photoshoot

Source: Naver via HanCinema.net

photo957563.jpg

Actress Gong Hyo-jin became a spring goddess as she took a spring-themed photoshoot for the fashion magazine, W.

On March 21st, popular fashion magazine W released couple of photos from Gong Hyo-jin's photoshoot in the April edition, which was done in collaboration with the makeup brand NARS.

photo957564.jpg

In the photos, Gong Hyo-jin is seen with colorful flowers and makeup suitable for those flowers, vivid, yet soft. The silky coral colored lips and cheeks on her beautiful face makes the photos look dreamy. Her spring warm toned skin suits the look perfectly.

The photos released made many women jealous of Gong Hyo-jin's flawless skin and vibrant energy.

By. Lily Lee

Photos: W Korea @wkorea

• Like 1

March 26, 2018

KONG Hyo-jin Wraps Up DOOR LOCK
New Thriller from Director of MY ORDINARY LOVE STORY

by Pierce Conran / KoBiz

miaFfJsKqZykglbVEQoy.jpg

Upcoming Korean thriller Door Lock with KONG Hyo-jin wrapped up three months of production on March 14. Directed by LEE Kwon, the film is now in post-production and preparing for a release in the second half of the year.

KONG features in Door Lock as a woman living by herself in a one-room apartment. When she returns home one day she realizes that someone broke in and soon a murder case begins to unravel.

Known for her many TV roles, and for films such as Crush and Blush (2008) and MISSING (2016), KONG is currently on screens with a cameo in the melodrama Be With You, which stars SON Ye-jin and SO Ji-sub.

The busy star is foregoing a break after Door Lock, having already jumped straight back into production on HAN Jun-hee’s action-thriller Bbaengban alongside RYU Jun-yeol.

Also featuring in the film are KIM Ye-won of Run Off (2016), prolific character actor KIM Sung-oh, seen recently in Missing You (2016) and last year’s The Merciless (2017), and JO Bok-rae from C'est Si Bon (2015), who is currently on screens in The Princess and the Matchmaker.

Director LEE was last in theaters with the romcom-thriller My Ordinary Love Story (2014), which served as the closing film of the Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival in 2014. He debuted with Attack on the Pin-up Boys in 2007.

• Like 1

by  @ artist_imsumi_ IG
Happy Birthday!
She’s always trying to
make us happy.
_
+ she loves animals.
+ she doesn’t like to use
disposable things.
_

That is why we love her.
Respect 
All people are brothers
and sisters.  @ rovvxhyo

She's seriously a god gift from heaven! <3 Inspiring. I wish I could live such an honest life <3

So appreciate Soop-nim for taking the cake to her at the set while filming Hit and run. <3 

Her photo with our cake <3... is it me or does it fell like she's with us/ we're with her ??<3 <3

• Like 4

June 28, 2018

Kakao to Invest in Talent Agencies

By Jang Hyeong-tae The Chosun Ilbo

Kakao M, a subsidiary of dotcom giant Kakao, is taking steps to buy three entertainment management agencies.

Kakao already owns Melon, Korea's No. 1 online music-streaming site.

Kakao M said Wednesday it will buy a stake in BH Entertainment, which has among its stable of actors Lee Byung-hun, Ko Soo, Yoo Ji-tae and Han Ga-in. It will also acquire a partial stake in J,Wide Company, which manages Lee Sang-yoon and Daniel Choi. It did not say how much it is paying. 

2018062802059_0.jpg

It also signed a strategic tie-up agreement with Soop Entertainment which manages actors like Gong Yoo, Kong Hyo-jin and Jeon Do-yeon.

The move is aimed at tapping into the resurgent Korean Wave and using the entertainment business as a bridge to access overseas markets.

Kakao M plans to spin off its contents business into a separate unit. Lee Jae-wook, head of Kakao M, said, "We will take the new unit public next year."

English Translation and Timing by @liddi
Brought to you by Gongvelyans Soompi
Original Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ1Sf...
Subscribe to VOGUE TAIWAN: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKl0...

No copyright infringement intended. We only translated the video to English. We do not claim the video as our own and this video is not monetize in any way. This is purely voluntary English translation for international fans!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello friends,
Still waiting patiently for our dearest Hyo Jin ssi's productions to be released..
Since I have previously done a couple of KHJ Characters vids, a challenge was issued to me to try match up Ji Hae Soo and Tak Ye Jin by a China fan in bilibili recently... An interesting idea which I have never considered previously, and I thought I could try...

So here's the end product for all of you to see... Have fun~ 

• Like 1

On 8/25/2018 at 2:14 PM, yamiex said:

Hello friends,
Still waiting patiently for our dearest Hyo Jin ssi's productions to be released..
Since I have previously done a couple of KHJ Characters vids, a challenge was issued to me to try match up Ji Hae Soo and Tak Ye Jin by a China fan in bilibili recently... An interesting idea which I have never considered previously, and I thought I could try...

So here's the end product for all of you to see... Have fun~ 

-

-

-

This is so nostalgic T.T I miss her so much T.T We need her back T.T

November 23, 2018

[V Report Plus] How Gong Hyo-jin shot poster for film ‘Door Lock’

Soop Entertainment unveiled behind-the-scenes footage of actress Gong Hyo-jin’s photo shoot for the poster of upcoming thriller film “Door Lock.”

In the video revealed via Naver’s V app Friday, Gong poses inside a room and next to a closed door. 

Among the many poses she makes, Gong wraps her arms around herself, as if conveying fear, and then leans toward a door with a disturbed look on her face, as if trying to listen to the sounds coming from the other side. 

“Door Lock” will be released on Dec. 5.

(Naver's V app)

Watch the broadcast at https://www.vlive.tv/video/100487.

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit http://www.vlive.tv.

By The Korea Herald (khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naver.vapp
Apple App Store https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1019447011?mt=8

• Like 2