Quantcast
melusine

Gong Hyo Jin 공효진 - Current Drama: When the Camellia Blooms

Hey Yamie! Good to see you in this forum :) [check your PM]

Same as you, regret that I m a late boomer too, only started watching IOTL in 2016 and went crazy over her. Since then I have completed Master's Sun, Producers, Jealousy Incarnate, The Greatest Love. Now moving to Pasta!

Thanks for sharing the MVs, see you around! :D 

On 7/30/2017 at 2:22 PM, yamiex said:

Wow.. oh... wow... To be honest, I am quite a late-boomer... 

Only managed to catch up with the amazing Ms Gong in 2016 and still trying to trace back to her previous productions, interviews and getting hang of Korean language...

So far I have watched the must-watched 5, namely Master's Sun (My first get to know her), It's Okay, That's Love (That's when I am totally taken by her), The Producers, Pasta and Jealousy Incarnate.

I hope that I can get to know more like-minded friends at this thread :)

As a parting gift, I will leave you with 2 videos which I have made... Hope you will enjoy it even if it's not well made as I am new to all these.  
My personal favorite is MSxTOIL as these are the two dramas which made me adore her :D

But TPxJI came to me first when I realized out of the blue both are based in TV station... Grins.... 

Tak Ye-Jin (The Producers) X Pyo Na-Ri (Jealousy Incarnate) 

Tae Gong Shil (Master's Sun) X Ji Hae Soo (It's Okay, That's Love)

1 hour ago, reddevil92 said:

Hey Yamie! Good to see you in this forum :) [check your PM]

Same as you, regret that I m a late boomer too, only started watching IOTL in 2016 and went crazy over her. Since then I have completed Master's Sun, Producers, Jealousy Incarnate, The Greatest Love. Now moving to Pasta!

Thanks for sharing the MVs, see you around! :D 

IOTL is the best... hahaha~ I totally adore her in it~  I can rewatch it a million times and still love her  to bits...
But i gonna recommend Thank you too~ It's an Aids theme serial in 2007... And it's incredibly touching.... with Jang Hyuk!!!

I heard that this is the game changer for her coz before it, she was always being casted in bad girl role.... 

I will rate it as a second favourite and side along with MS.... (TGS is too cute... well... Pasta's Seo Yoo Kyung is also the cutest.... hahaha~)

• Like 2

[English Translation] Gong Hyo Jin's interview with Dazed and Confused - Beautiful Minds and Words

Click here to read: https://gongvelyans.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/beautiful-minds-and-words/

DIUjn-iVoAA0v1a.jpg

Brought to you by Gongvelyans
English Translation: Kkongvelyaussiefan
If repost, please add the wordpress link.

Source: Dazed and Confused Naver Blog

• Like 1

3 hours ago, paradicez said:

[English Translation] Gong Hyo Jin's interview with Dazed and Confused - Beautiful Minds and Words

Click here to read: https://gongvelyans.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/beautiful-minds-and-words/

DIUjn-iVoAA0v1a.jpg

Brought to you by Gongvelyans
English Translation: Kkongvelyaussiefan
If repost, please add the wordpress link.

Source: Dazed and Confused Naver Blog

ehehe :DD

Just wanting to tell every body, tried my best to translate it. It's really hard to translate and put it to words that actually makes sense in English even though just by reading and looking up words in the dictionaries I can understand it. I tried to make it sound like how unni usually approach QandA's at times. You know.. her and her wits. So good~ 

2 things I'm not 100% confident in that was definitely mid of Q2 and the last bit on the role model question. Just saying.. but please...

Let's learn more about unni and enjoy reading! 

• Like 1

Photo List: Dynamic Acting Studio, Seoul  @d.a.studio_korea

Talented, admirable and respectable Korean actors

#HwangJungMin #JeonDoYeon # ChoJinWoong # ChunWooHee
#NaMoonHee #YooHaeJin #HanSukKyu # KimHyeSoo 
#SongKangHo #SulKyungGu# MoonSoRi #KwakDoWon 
#OhDalSu #BaeDooNa #JoSeungWoo #KimHyeJa  
#LeeSunGyun #GongHyoJin # KimYoonSeok #JangJinYoung 
#LeeByungHun #KimYunJin #GoHyunJung #ParkHaeIl

21910783_269084530264648_331051539395248

• Like 1

22104313_1819142058100643_73703218186808

from the top left

1. SINGLE RIDER 2017
2. MISSING 2016
3. YOU ARE MORE THAN BEAUTIFUL 2012
4. BOOMERANG FAMILY 2013
5. PROJECT 577 DOCUMENTARY 2012
6. LOVE FICTION 2012
7. ROLLING HOME WITH THE BULL 2010
8.SISTERS ON THE ROAD 2009
9.CRUSH AND BLUSH 2008
10. DACHIMAWA LEE 2008
11. M 2007
12. FAMILY TIES 2006
13.HEAVEN'S SOLDIER 2005
14. CONDUCT ZERO 2002
15. A BIZARRE LOVE TRIANGLE 2002
16. VOLCANO HIGH 2001

22219843_1825210950827087_63053761244134

Gong Hyojin definitely killed the red carpet game on the 2nd day of 2018 S/S Seoul Fashion Week. 

She showed up with a white printed shirt, high-waist loose fit jeans, a colorful long coat, and, of course, a unique combination of heels. She did not color-coordinate her shoes. Instead, the fashionista decided to wear heels that are different colors and it totally went well with her colorful coat and sunglasses. She is such a character, isn't she?

22549535_1838775562803959_48216457929969

22519046_1838790236135825_45490670580547

'Elle Korea' is celebrating 25th anniversary with the first ever Korean 'Elle Style Awards,' sponsored by Toyota. 

'Elle Style Awards' picked influential figures in fashion, art, culture, and more. Representatives of fashion, art, and culture industries choose the winners for 'Elle Style Awards' from various perspectives. Check out the list of the winners below! 

Legendary Actress: Yoon Yeojung

Voice of the Year: Son Sukhee

Super Icon (Male): Cha Seungwon

Super Icon (Female): Gong Hyojin

Timeless Icon: Go Soyoung

Outstanding Artist: Yang Hyegyu

Style Creator: Jung Yoongi

Wild Gentleman: Go Soo

Global Star: Bae Doona

Best Top Model: Jang Yoonjoo

Style Influencer: Irene

K-Style Icon: YoonA

Super K-Pop Group: EXO 

Meanwhile, the award ceremony will take place on November 2nd

CONGRATS GONG HYO JIN 

• Like 1

22815289_1849045491776966_66818313919489

Gong Hyo Jin
27 Oct attending W Korea 12th Breast Cancer
Awareness Charity Campaign Event
how quirky of her to pick blouse with design detail imitating bra that match the campaign purpose

• Like 1

November 10, 2017

KONG Hyo-jin Enters DOOR LOCK and BBAENGBAN
Actress Teams Up with Directors HAN Jun-hee and LEE Kwon

by Pierce Conran / KoBiz

vehaOBPhISFwagJrvYwp.jpg

Top star KONG Hyo-jin has lined up a pair of new projects to be shot back to back early next year. The actress will appear in LEE Kwon’s Door Lock, which will begin rolling at the beginning of the year while HAN Jun-hee’s Bbaengban is scheduled to start production in the spring.

Director LEE, who helmed My Ordinary Love Story, the horror romantic comedy with SONG Sae-byeok and KANG Ye-won that served as the closing film of the Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival in 2014, returns with his third project, which is described as a mystery-thriller about the horrors faced by women.

Coin Locker Girl (2015) filmmaker HAN is preparing Bbaengban, a car chase thriller that will feature KONG as a member of an investigation team that focuses on hit and runs. HAN’s gangland debut premiered in the Critics’ Week sidebar of the Cannes Film Festival and featured KIM Hye-soo and KIM Go-eun. Beyond GONG, A Taxi Driver star RYU Jun-yeol and JO Jung-suk of My Love, My Bride (2014) have been offered lead and supporting roles respectively, but neither have confirmed their participation.

Known to film viewers since 1999’s Memento Mori and even more well known as a TV star and model, KONG’s most famous on-screen credits include Crush and Blush (2008), last year’s Missing and A Single Rider.

November 28, 2017

Max Movie - My Daily Survey | 

Kim Hye Soo tops movie ticket power for 2 consecutive years

Source: Max Movie

%EC%97%AC%EB%B0%B0%EC%9A%B0.jpg

Max Movie - My Daily has conducted a survey from November 3 till November 20 which revealed the list of the best female movie actresses with the highest ticket power in Korea.

The ranking as follows:

1. Kim Hye Soo

2. Son Ye Jin

3. Moon So Ri 

4. Jeon Do Yeon

5. Chun Woo Hee

6. Ra Mi Ran

7. Gong Hyo Jin

8. Kim Tae Ri

9. Jeon Ji Hyun

10. Han Hyo Joo

20171127_cjs_e_1000001-700x382.jpg

^ Details of participants taking part in the survey conducted.