Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Finally i can talk about my thoughts on missing lol.. i agree with your comments, the movie had a simple story and flow that mostly relied on the acting ability of its actresses which i really liked because i got to appreciate the emotional capability of ghj and ujw(THEY BOTH DESERVE AWARDSSSS). i think it's the kind of movie that still has sth to offer even when you watch it again.. btw, was i the only who was eventually creeped out by jiseon's ringtone because everytime it rang, more bad news was coming to her lol 

ANYWAY, I CAN'T WAIT FOR SINGLE RIDER seems like from the teaser it's gonna be another emotional ride hahaha  :blush:

• Like 1

@daisyjhey  try searching online .. i saw in myasiantv that its available but haven't watched it yet ... saving for later when I'm not preoccupied with anything ... 

Jealousy Incarnate ended  now I'm looking forward to another drama GHJ unnie will portray , I'm hoping it'll be another kind of character she haven't portray except villain roles *my heart would ache if she will be a villain*  ....  I'm looking forward to the historical drama offered to her, I'm hoping she'll accept   wow1 onion head   wow2 onion head

• Like 1

January 16, 2017

New movie 'A Single Rider'

New movie 'A Single Rider'

The stars of the new movie "A Single Rider" -- Lee Byung-hun, Gong Hyo-jin and Ahn So-hee (L to R) -- pose for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on Jan. 16, 2017. The movie will be released in South Korea in February. (Yonhap) (END)

Source: Star News

Source: BNTNews

6daa0c04187e7024b41fb7d33fd70bae.jpg

Spoiler

1929d94564d4d323da74073381f08078.jpg

Spoiler

962e1832ae78a9010325e65a44948f3e.jpg

• Like 1

January 16, 2017

Lee Byung-hun, Gong Hyo-jin’s new film to open in February

Spoiler

(Warner Bros.)

A thriller film starring Lee Byung-hun and Gong Hyo-jin, tentatively titled “A Single Rider,” will be released locally Feb. 22, Warner Bros. said Monday. 

“A Single Rider” is the second Korean-language film produced and presented by Warner Bros. 

(Warner Bros.)

The film revolves around Kang Jae-Hoon, a promising fund manager who loses everything due to bad loans. Played by Lee, Kang travels to Australia in search of his wife Soo-jin, played by Gong, and his son, only for a shocking truth to be revealed.

It is the first feature-length film for director Lee Zoo-young and boasts a star-studded cast that includes singer-turned-actress Ahn So-hee, formerly of Wonder Girls. 

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

Published on January 16, 2017 by Lee Min Sung

SINGLE RIDER Main Trailer

January 16, 2017

Kong Hyo-jin's New Year's Greetings

Source: Sports Hankooki via Hancinema.net

photo808799.jpg

Kong Hyo-jin was at the premiere of the movie "Single Rider" on the 16th.

"Single Rider" is about a father of a family who disappears to Australia in search of his family after a distressed-debt incident.

The movie features Lee Byung-hun, Kong Hyo-jin and Ahn So-hee and it comes out in February.

January 16, 2017

Lee Byung-hun, Kong Hyo-jin and Ahn So-hee in "Single Rider"

Source: Sports Hankooki via Hancinema.net

photo808963.jpg

The cast of "Single Rider" were at the premiere production event of the movie "Single Rider" on the 16th.

"Single Rider" is about a father of a family who disappears to Australia in search of his family after a distressed-debt incident. The movie features Lee Byung-hun, Kong Hyo-jin and Ahn So-hee and it comes out in February.

photo808964.jpg

photo808965.jpg