Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

I found this from the megabox fb page~ i love this short clip~!! Hanmae's teaser photos and that crying scene from the teaser feels eerie but this just takes Hanmae to a different level :blush: 

also, i made rough trans~ if i got sth wrong, i'm sorry in advance lol

<Gong Hyo Jin's Secret Video>

Ji Seon: They left thursday morning. They did not come back? They did not really come back?

Guard: He's the guy. Last time when I was investigating on the stolen bike, this guy was saying strange things. Kid, tell her directly what you said last time.

Student: i really did not steal it. It was given to me. I was feeding the cat then that ahjumma...

Ahjumma: Da eun-ah let's get home soon and eat~

Han Mae: Shhhhh (LOOOL i just had to i'm sorry)

ooohhh so that explains why da eun had a bandage on her right foot~ but that baby doesn't look like the da eun that we know~ did i see it wrong?? Hahaha

• Like 3

GHJ for Best actress in Hancinema awards 2016, and link for voting:

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-awards-best-actress-in-a-drama--cast-your-vote--101376.html

and you can also show your support for Jealousy Incarnate and Best Couple for shinnari couple thru this link:

http://www.hancinema.net/sbs-drama-awards-2016-nominees-list-101442.html

• Like 1

December 23, 2016

SINGLE RIDER with LEE Byung-hun and KONG Hyo-jin Books February Release
2nd Korean Warner Bros Production Features AN So-hui

by Pierce Conran / KoBiz

IknzvkKlsZLcktftlnyk.png

Following their smash hit The Age of Shadows, from director KIM Jee-woon, Warner Brothers is gearing up for the release of their second Korean production Single Rider. Featuring LEE Byung-hun and KONG Hyo-jin, the thriller is the debut of director LEE Joo-young and will bow domestically on February 23rd.

LEE plays a company worker who becomes a central figure in a scandal and suddenly disappears. KONG plays an ex-violinist living in Australia with her son, while AN So-hui rounds out the cast as a university student spending her time in Australia on a working holiday visa. 

LEE’s role echoes the one he is playing in his current hit Master, where he played the head of a fraudulent company who goes on the run and winds up in the Philippines. The star also appeared in a small role in The Age of Shadows and has received several awards this year for his role in last fall’s political thriller Inside Men.

Active both on the big and small screen, KONG played alongside UHM Ji-won in the recent thriller MISSING. AN, a former member of the popular K-pop group Wonder Girls, was among the supporting cast of this year’s breakout hit TRAIN TO BUSAN.

Beyond Single Rider, Warner Brothers will also launch the in-production thriller V.I.P. next year from New World (2013) director PARK Hoon-jung.

• Like 2