Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

15032148_1393640770648994_57990001403863

Gong Hyo Jin posted on Instagram

이분 찌질도하지만 유쾌하고,예민해 지지만 체력 좋고, 서울대 졸업자지만 오락이 낙인, 철없는것 같기도 한데 딸 바보, 남자다워 보이지만 아내한테 잡혀사는, 귀여운 화신일것같지만 본인은 나리빙의로 괴로웠던, 처음으로 꼭 다시 만나고 싶은 감독님... 방송사고마저 의도된 연출인듯. 난 너무 맘에 들었어! 역시감독님 쇳복은 뒤로 넘어져도 연출 의자가 있네..... 고마움과 존경을 담아 . 나리

Translation:
He is a nerd but cheerful, he is sensitive but healthy, graduated from Seoul university but love playing, immature but he loves his daughter so much, looks manly but is obedient to his wife, he's like a cute hwasin but was festered in Nari's character. For the first time, I want to work with him again. Even the broadcasting accident was like intentional directing. I really love it! What a luck... he fall back down but there was a director's chair... with appreciation and respect... - Nari

• Like 4

November 16, 2016

Uhm Ji Won and Gong Hyo Jin In A Modern Horror Story

Source: BNTNews

71ye0ug800fipeloajrja86l80mhpgdm.jpg

[by Ent Team] The trailer for ‘Missing’ is exactly what we expected.

Lee Eon Hee’s latest movie, ‘Missing’, will now be defined by a very stressful trailer.

It follows 5 days into Ji Seon (Uhm Ji Won)’s life as she pursues Han Mae (Gong Hyo Jin) who disappeared like fresh smoke. 

As she realizes that her daughter disappeared with the then trustworthy nanny, Ji Seon also realizes that everything was planned from the beginning: it was all lies. The film depicts the desperate process through which the mother is looking for her vanished nanny, who has no relative, in a very suspicious atmosphere. 

With this movie, Uhm Ji Won and Gong Hyo Jin are said to orchestrate the acting move of their career. The public is looking forward to seeing the result of such a great collaboration on screen.

Uhm Ji Won’s subtle and authentic acting skills will perfectly interpret the changes a mother goes through as despair takes over reason. Gong Hyo Jin’s mysterious face and voice also perfectly matches her role. 

One day, a nanny disappears with the kid she was keeping. Her name, her age, every information about her was false. 5 days of pursuit, for truth, for hope, begin for the mother. ‘Missing’, in theaters on November 30. (photo by MEGABOX +M)

• Like 6

14 hours ago, paradicez said:

I hope she can come to America :P:tears: but like she say, it is far. huhu.

~~~~~~~

Gong Hyo Jin updated her instagram 

Hahaha...yeah.. i hope she can,.. Jealousy Incernate now airing in America... i red her IG and she got a lot of new fans from there... wow her overseas fans increase so fast since JI...

She is back to work so fast,.. i wish she can take a little time for break and go travelling, enjoy her life more haahaa than work too hard...

• Like 3

Gong Hyo Jin reveals how she calms her nerves

By alim17   5 hours ago   5,556   411   1
gong-hyo-jin

Actress Gong Hyo Jin revealed the secret to her anxiety relief during 'V' on November 16 to promote movie 'Missing.'

She said, "When I want to calm myself, I have a special method.  I'm not sure I can say this but I eat cheongsimhwan (pills for calming down).  Also, I take a sip of wine or play with my dog."

Uhm Ji Won said, "I'm the type who relieves my nerves through scents and scented candles."

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/gong-hyo-jin-reveals-how-she-calms-her-nerves

• Like 2

@noviphoenix agree with you, she really have been worked so hard these past few years (with no break), i really hope she takes time for herself,( please get rest like for a while unnie :mellow:)  and MISSING MV and trailer look  so good! Really can't wait for it!!

@Ihjj and yes,its been a week but l I'm still missing Pyonari and JI family, it's GHJ's drama that i dropped  it twice, but im glad i continued it, and surprisingly  its really good, and became one of my favourite Kdrama romcom

• Like 1