Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cassia_lela

yeah, her losing weight is too much... I hope she regains health and weight soon... miss her chubby
yumenas thank you always for posting the pics esp the magz scan... they both looks lovely... <3

Guest marikolah

Corniness ahead. Whatever. I'm going to gush if I want to because those 'awesome' buttons aren't cutting it sometimes. The clio and jestina photos are gorgeous and her Japanese interview pictures are sooooo darn cute. Goodness, she is so freaking cute. Why are you so cute, Gong Hyo Jin? Why! I simply adore you in the way I adore puppies and baby animals in those pictures. How could you be 35 y/o? For now, please get some well-deserved rest and get back to your original physical condition. And when it's time, come back to us in a movie that will blow everybody out of the water.

10948745_861506240583072_414829245_n.jpg
cr. baidu&haesuji@IG

Finally a clear and bigger version, \:D/  :-* :-* :-*
my most favorite among all pics from Japan's Magazine Pics :x :x :x

and this pic,
c04472a1jw1eoyptgqxvej20dw0iyq4s.jpg
cr.yysstudio@naver & yumenas

bian for repost the pic again,  :\"> it just that I really love this pic :-* , it shows the outside-appearance of both of them, I dont know if it's only me, but I havent seen co-star's photoshoot outside movie/drama poster which have this kind of vibe like the pic above, which is a unique combination of masculinity and femininity, it's kinda odd but strangely it looks good and the comfortableness between them is just mind blowing away..... yet like JIS said long ago, there is also tension in it. I hope I make some sense, if not, then bian... :D

ah one more, I think I really like Japan's photoshoots so much, it's very different than what korean photoshoots used to be, it seem that the photoshoots somehow lack something, but then I just realize that the japan's photoshoots seem more natural and real.

No much acting and not much of other property (such gergous dress/outfit, background, artistic make up, etcs). It's just both of them, simple outfit, simple background, simple make up, they stood up, facing camera, they pose, and we get many natural and real pics of them, isnt? 8->

and cant they give us the CLEAR version of this pic?????
cats.jpg
Why release the BTS of the BTS of pic?????? WHY????? :(( :(( :((
please dont be too cruel with us, CHAEBAL!!!!!
also, please please realese the pics below.... [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

Congrats! Congrats GHJ-ssi for DF Award. You deserve it! =D> marikolah said: Corniness ahead. Whatever. I'm going to gush if I want to because those 'awesome' buttons aren't cutting it sometimes. The clio and jestina photos are gorgeous and her Japanese interview pictures are sooooo darn cute. Goodness, she is so freaking cute. Why are you so cute, Gong Hyo Jin? Why! I simply adore you in the way I adore puppies and baby animals in those pictures. How could you be 35 y/o? For now, please get some well-deserved rest and get back to your original physical condition. And when it's time, come back to us in a movie that will blow everybody out of the water.

Guest cae_rulea

Not new tattoo. It's already there since last year, before May I recall, I forget. Haha.

Readlead, thank u for posting it. Aww, they are so freaking lovely and cuteness esp unnie.

Guest Spring Andrew

oh.. Thx guys for tattoo info.. Wonder what it means.. anyways omg.. That Gongyoo n GHJ gifs.. daebak.. So cute.. Wanna see them together again :-j