Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cae_rulea

I really love the pics esp the lip part. But really, I don't like the one which she wear white. Argh... She so much thin... And her bones or whatever it called too much revealed...

I just hope *again* that she will take a rest and have a program to increase her weight. Haha.

cutie_let_let said: readlead said: @cutie_let_let
Hi dear, thanks for posting all those BTS's pics, :-*
anyway, I wonder why you put the pics of press con under spoiler? what is wrong with that pics?
if you worry about shipping-things, then let me tell you that that kind of pics is safe to post in this thread ;)
it's like how I and others used to post onnie's pics with other her leading man, like how we post the BTS pics of her with ha Jung Woo, Lee Sun Kyun, Cha Seung WOn etc. As long as the things related to onnie, and it's not kind of shipping-delusional-thing, then it's okay to post it on this thread... I dont know but avoiding talking about onnie and her leading man makes it awkward and less fun, at least for me... :P

Some fans tend to be more protective towards their favorite artist specially if them being shipped with their co-star, but I hope we wont be that protective... just casually express, share and discuss how we like seeing and enjoying onnie's works with her leading man, without being picky (just because of shipping-thing)... this thread has been too serious recently, that I have to said it much less fun and less enjoyable... so let's dont make it more awkward :D

I also miss how everyone used to have fun together, joking around, teasing each other,... I mean, I hope there will be more conversation between us... not only post news, pics, vids, etc, but let's talk about it, share what is in your mind about it, I really hope for more active conversation between all us in this thread.... :)

@cutie_let_let just post it like usual in next time. ;)

I think I appreciate your thoughts, @cutie_let_let.

I didn't find anything wrong with the photos (maybe they have been posted before so you put a spoiler?). But it's great that you are mindful of others. 

I only read and look at this thread to monitor GHJ so I cannot say what you can or what you cannot do. I just want to say that I am proud to see a considerate fan like you. 

Thank you for showing your pretty manners. ^^

I hope GHJ can rest and eat well. She looked very pretty and healthy in "You are More than Beautiful". It is my most favorite of all her works.

Annyeong!

Thank you for your understanding. I appreciate it a lot.

YAMTB is also my most favorite film of her because she's so gorgeous, as in more than beautiful, there. Also, she sang her heart there. But, I'm still wondering if she just made up her conversation with the ill father because it seemed like she had some special ability in talking to unconscious people there. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~ I don't know.

Soop Update

#‎공효진‬ ‪#‎공효진제이에스티나레드‬ ‪#‎제이에스티나레드‬ ‪#‎쥬얼리보다공블리‬

이것은...날이면 날마다 오는 사진업뎃이 아니죠~
얼마전에 살~짝 공개됐던 제이에스티나레드 광고촬영장 모습을 공개합니다.

도발적인 눈빛, 시크한 매력으로 우리를 심장어택하게 하는 당신은.... 후훗. 능력자

모두들 감기조심

1486619_889289161116125_6785448562310757

11423_889289281116113_402426823425141449

1424370_889289451116096_4401612517164081

More pics in spoiler

10268543_889289654449409_886483053251103

10392312_889289857782722_426160377166014

@clalenny thank you thank you :-* :-* :-*

@cutie_let_let ah, so because of onnie's condition at that time, that's why you put it under spoiler because it makes you sad... bian bian, I misunderstood you.... before I would feel sad too remember about onnie's condition at that time, but in other side, like onnie said, there is always good lesson behind the bad event, as we can see though cast and crew specially onnie went trough a lot during filming because of car accident, but then because of it, I think IOIL team gradually becomes a family... dont you think so? :D

about You're More Than Beautiful, LOL yap agree with you, it's seem that it's not dialog on script right, it's like that it just onnie her self talking to them because it's so natural and there is chemistry as well between onnie and the patients, while in fact the patients dont event have any dialog... :D well, as expected from collaboration of onnie and director, watching Family Ties, I 'm no surprise to see how that short movie is done wonderfully... :x

@cassia_lela I do like the lip part too, and overall onnie looks great but yeah, that her thin body is just..... :( when I saw the pics yesterday, I even want to cry... onnie is so thin! :((  my feeling is in mix about Clio CFs......  :( 

Guest cassia_lela

@readlead yeah... however I think she is good in the black one... but really... the white make her looks so thin... maybe because of her hair style since her hair is so big in there :)
and J.Estina Red... my second fave after smoothie king adv ^_^
she looks so beautifully charming and sexy yet fashionist... 
every pic of it make me suprise... such as the heels of the shoes also the shoes... her clothes, her pants... really... it's so unique... so much like unni =))

Guest clalenny

Gong Hyo-jin becomes face of CLIO

Actress Gong Hyo-jin has been chosen to be the face of cosmetics brand CLIO, it was announced Wednesday.

CLIO told the local media that it decided to sign Gong for its upcoming campaigns because Gong’s classy yet trendy style was in line with CLIO’s brand image of the “Practical Professional.”

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150205

Gong will kick off her work with CLIO with an advertisement campaign for the 2015 spring-summer line. 

This season’s campaign will focus on the motto “Do it just once,” to emphasize that CLIO’s products can create a flawless finish with just one touch.

Gong is known for her simple, eye-catching style, and her makeup and outfits are constantly a topic of interest. 

Most recently, she attracted attention through the drama “It’s Okay, That’s Love.”
Scr : kpopherald

February 5, 2015
Check Out Gong Hyo Jin’s Behind-the-Scene Cuts
Source: BNTNewsg5j5xzfx16290uaxt6cievg6kpj4ov1v.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Pictures of Gong Hyo Jin were released.
The photos were known as the behind-the-scene cuts of her commercial shooting for high-taste fashion jewelry ‘J.ESTINA RED’. When the mass public looked at them, Gong Hyo Jin’s charms caught their attention. 
In the pictures, she perfectly digested white and black suits with natural hair style. Only with looking at the camera, she revealed her charms. While taking pictures, she matched lots of jewelry together to make her own style and completed her pictorial. 
Moreover, when she grabbed a red rose with beige attire, she doubled up her femininity and innocence. Recently, Gong Hyo Jin successfully finished her play ‘Educating Rita’ and proved her acting ability as one of the greatest actresses in Korea.
Meanwhile, Gong Hyo Jin is enjoying her free time and choosing her next work. (photo by Management Soop)

@cutie_let_let ah, so because of onnie's condition at that time, that's why you put it under spoiler because it makes you sad... bian bian, I misunderstood you.... before I would feel sad too remember about onnie's condition at that time, but in other side, like onnie said, there is always good lesson behind the bad event, as we can see though cast and crew specially onnie went trough a lot during filming because of car accident, but then because of it, I think IOIL team gradually becomes a family... dont you think so? :

Annyeong!

Yup, it still makes me sad but no worries. It's no big deal. You don't have to feel sarreh.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~

Thank you for reminding me about the brighter side of it. It makes me feel relieved.

They sure did become a family. And, yes, Hyojin unni said that the unfortunate incident happened brought them, the whole cast and crew, closer. Truthfully, I was touched when they watched the play together. I was expecting JIS, tho. But, we had seen how special uri unni for them~ being able to be there despite of their busy schedules. I love IOIL team!~♡♥♡

rubie said:
February 5, 2015
Check Out Gong Hyo Jin’s Behind-the-Scene Cuts
Source: BNTNews
[by Woorim Ahn] Pictures of Gong Hyo Jin were released.

Moreover, when she grabbed a red rose with beige attire, she doubled up her femininity and innocence. Recently, Gong Hyo Jin successfully finished her play ‘Educating Rita’ and proved her acting ability as one of the greatest actresses in Korea..............................

Guest Spring Andrew

10948873_1588184914729530_1090832405_n.j

New Japan Mag Pictures...So cute.. but japan mag poses r so afhdjdyufjd..

Its like respectin ur partner or somethin.. i dont think they were told how to pose.. but just said Action Cut etc.. #-o

Ghj is like the onlh actress tgat puts her hands casually over her partner B-)