Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

@leirui
Thanks for the translation :D

@everyone, sorry i made this post.
In case, if anyone ask 'why i post GHJ's Club Clio photos?'
- In the first announcement on Baidu weibo / AmyWing, it said that the Club Clio will be released in February.
- In the morning, i see that Baidu already uploaded Club Clio photos on Baidu Bar and Weibo.
- Because Baidu (Baidu Bar & Weibo) already upload all photos, that's why i posted all photos in here.
- Some time later, i see announcement on AmyWing weibo and Baidu weibo to remove all photos until mid-February.
- Therefore, i immediately remove all photos from my post.

Me : I don't know why this happening. :(( :(( :((
I just want to say that i never post *ilegal photos (*If i see any prohibition to repost).
Apologize for this inconvenience. :(

# Kong Hyo Jin ~ Educating Rita [20150128]
Fans Arts by
香菇minimushroomd8cdde60gw1eoolw2xkqjj20dw0dpq3x.jpg
cr : 香菇minimushroom
Me :
Kkong unnie, i pray the best for your last performance. Kkong Rita, Fighting! :x
@jadecloud
Thank you for eng-sub video. ^^

Last ER would be began in few minutes, GongVely, FIGHTING!!!!! \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

update1. SDI arrived first, then JIS and LKS arrive together! ^_^

update2. many IOIL's team also came!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

update3. DO has arrived too!

it's like IOIL's gathering :x :x :x

but in other side,  I want to be THERE NOW!!!!!! :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Tae Hang Ho, DO, JIS,SDI and LKS came for today musical.

Gosh! Lucky fans!! Today is as if IOIL gathering!

Update:

Director kim also came with flowers!

@yumenas it's not your fault. Khj baidu actually posted the clio pic but 1hr before i posted the translation.they removed all the pictures again.

yumenas said: @leirui
Thanks for the translation :D

@everyone, sorry i made this post.
In case, if anyone ask 'why i post GHJ's Club Clio photos?'
- In the first announcement on Baidu weibo / AmyWing, it said that the Club Clio will be released in February.
- In the morning, i see that Baidu already uploaded Club Clio photos on Baidu Bar and Weibo.
- Because Baidu (Baidu Bar & Weibo) already upload all photos, that's why i posted all photos in here.
- Some time later, i see announcement on AmyWing weibo and Baidu weibo to remove all photos until mid-February.
- Therefore, i immediately remove all photos from my post.

Me : I don't know why this happening. :(( :(( :((
I just want to say that i never post *ilegal photos (*If i see any prohibition to repost).
Apologize for this inconvenience. :(

Goodluck to our Gongvely!!! This will be her last performance, I'm sure she'll be shedding tears at the end since she enjoyed the play so much. 
Makes me want to hug her to show how much prouder we are for her. Lucky fans to see the most fulfilling moment for our Queen!!! 
Fighting Gongvely!!! After this we will just wait for your comeback through dramas or movies while your are resting 

ER has Ended and Onnie Cries.....
I'm cry too...
Gong Hyo Jin Onnie, I LOVE YOU, PROUD OF YOU,

CONGRATULATION!!!
YOU'VE BEEN SUCCESS
for YOUR DEBUT PLAY!

=D> :-* :-bd <:-P =D> :-* :-bd <:-P =D> :-* :-bd <:-P =D> :-* :-bd <:-P =D> :-* :-bd <:-P

0130-7

[Fashion] Fashionista Gong Hyo-jin in in chic look with chic jewelry

The commercial campaign for J.ESTINA RED S/S 2015 was released.

J.ESTINA RED is a new jewelry brand that was launched under the slogan of ‘High-Taste Fashion Jewelry’. Since its first launch last year, it has selected Gong Hyo-jin as the first muse and drew a lot of attention.

Gong Hyo-jin is a renowned fashionista for her exclusive and creative fashion styles.

In the first ad of J.ESTINA that was revealed, Gong Hyo-jin shows off her trendy yet unique styles and poses, wearing Marquette jewelry products.

The new commercial for S/S 2015 can be found in February via fashion magazines and online shopping malls.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by J.ESTINA, English Translation by Veronica Choi

logo.gif

Guest cae_rulea

#grouphugeveryone

congratulation my beloved Gong Hyo Jin unnie for your success in Play. Proud of you...

And IOTL Family... Thank u for supporting unnie... I hope its familyship will be go on and going strong.

from haesuji via IG

10914671_1573572276191203_196840953_n.jpg

finish~jis,lks,dks,sdi,tyh and director came~i'm waiting for ghj&jis to come out~i heard they are eating something now. jis gave a standing ovation at the cutaincall~haha~sorry i couldn't take picsㅜ

update.
All IOIL's males give standing ovation and they shouted "kkong~kkong!!!!!!"

Guest Spring Andrew

Job well done.. I think unni will go abroad for holiday after this hectic long schedule from Ioil to ER.. Watch out Gongvelians.. She might b In ur country