Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest Spring Andrew

[Hae Soo]

"Where could the flower be where it blooms without wavering" [Jae Yeol's mother]

"where could a love be where it blooms without wavering"

Guest Spring Andrew

ALL THE BEST GONG RITA FOR LAST SHOW.. HOPE U END IT IN A VERY VERY GOOD NOTE... N M ALREADY LOOKIN FWD TO U RESTIN N STARTIN ON NEW PROJECT :-\" B-)

Edit :
Kong Hyo Jin ~ Educating Rita [20150201]
Fans Arts by
香菇minimushroom
d8cdde60gw1eotkeznx2wj20rs0re0v9.jpg
d8cdde60gw1eotkf16vl8j20rs0req7b.jpg

d8cdde60gw1eotkf0lsk5j20rs0rewiu.jpg
d8cdde60gw1eotkf0789yj20rs0rejuf.jpg
d8cdde60gw1eotkf84n9kj20rs0retck.jpg
d8cdde60gw1eotkf8nhfgj20rs0retax.jpg
d8cdde60gw1eotkf1llcbj20rs0rewhf.jpg
d8cdde60gw1eotkf9lu8gj210g10gjyb.jpg
d8cdde60gw1eotkf7kqchj20rs0re78i.jpg

*Note : Repost >>> Please indicate original source.
Edit 2 :
【公告】因SOOP通知2月中旬以后才能发出来, 具体日期要再确认,所以皮下又删除了,小伙伴们米阿内,但是还是要记得不要把图转发到微博,IG或其他平台中去,谢谢大家支持~
cr : 孔晓振吧
Bing Translate :
"Bulletin" issued by SOOP will be notified in mid-February to date to be confirmed, so deleted under, friends o m, but still need to remember not to put forward to tweets, IG or other platforms, and thank you for your support ~
Me :
Sorry, i delete all photos from club clio in my post and replace with another. T_T
We have to wait until mid-february.
[泪][泪][泪]

Edit: Heard that we can't post the pics yet? I'll put this convo in spoiler.

OMG! Thank you @Yumenas lovea_thumb.gif for posting the pictures! She looks lovely in all of them!

So where can I go to buy these lipsticks?? tootha_thumb.gifqq_thumb.gif

I also agree with you @marikolah, the names are very creative haha! good_thumb.gif

The first thing I thought about when I saw PEACHNISTA was ... remember the polls?! Hyojinista was one of our option. haha. (here)

Spring Andrew said: Its already 5yrs since Wonbins last project.. PLZ.. Can this Happen..

[-O<

Soop Update

#‎공효진‬ ‪#‎리타EducatingRita‬ ‪#‎리타막공‬ ‪#‎공리타‬ ‪#‎아듀공리타‬

오늘이 벌써 공리타의 마지막 공연이라니.. 믿기지가 않네요..ㅠㅠ 두 달의 시간이 어느새 끝나버리다니.. 아쉬워하고 있을 팬분들을 위해 감춰두었던 공리타의 무대 모습을 공개해요. 무대 위에서 사랑스러움 마구 보여주시는 공효진 배우 보시면서 우리 함께 아쉬운 마음 달래보아요!

아듀 공리타! 마지막 공연도 힘내서 아자아자! 그 동안 공리타를 사랑해준 많은 팬분들 감사해요

ps. 공리타의 사랑스러운 모습은 ‪#‎매니지먼트숲‬ 홈페이지(www.soopent.com)에 더 많이 있으니 얼른 놀러오세요~^^

10958069_887267261318315_692051204221839

10914877_887267241318317_208287974904534

tumblr_nj2mbirIAS1tgob6qo7_1280.png

More Pics In Spoiler

tumblr_nj2mbirIAS1tgob6qo6_1280.png

tumblr_nj2mbirIAS1tgob6qo3_1280.png

tumblr_nj2mbirIAS1tgob6qo4_500.png

tumblr_nj2mbirIAS1tgob6qo5_500.png

Guest Spring Andrew

omg.. someone help translate.this.. Y is GHJ so shippable.. she looks gd with every1

KDW is so.shy Lol.. they need to work again.. also wonbin..

heard KDW n Wonbin are Bffs.. gdlookin ppl always stick together

$-)

=Regarding Clio Endorsement=

Credits Amywing weibo

很抱歉告诉大家#孔晓振##孔孝真# 演员的clio代言图需再次暂时删除。从soop方面得到的消息,广告确切的曝光时间为2月中旬以后,因此需要暂时删除已经放出的。此前先行放出广告的gsshop和gmarket也已经把图片暂时撤下。为了不给布利造成不必要的困扰,希望大家删除自己各种社交网站上图并互相转达一下!

Translated by leirui

I'm sorry to inform everybody that KHJ actress's clio endorsement pictures need to be removed. Based on Soop news, the release time for the advertisement is after mid of February, hence there will still be the need to remove those pictures that had been posted online. The advertisement that had been previously posted on gsshop and gmarket had also been taken down.To avoid causing inconvenience to KHJ,hope that everybody can removed the pictures from your own social network and please help to share the information around!

leirui said: =Regarding Clio Endorsement= Credits Amywing weibo 很抱歉告诉大家#孔晓振##孔孝真# 演员的clio代言图需再次暂时删除。从soop方面得到的消息,广告确切的曝光时间为2月中旬以后,因此需要暂时删除已经放出的。此前先行放出广告的gsshop和gmarket也已经把图片暂时撤下。为了不给布利造成不必要的困扰,希望大家删除自己各种社交网站上图并互相转达一下! Translated by leirui I'm sorry to inform everybody that KHJ actress's clio endorsement pictures need to be removed. Based on Soop news, the release time for the advertisement is after mid of February, hence there will still be the need to remove those pictures that had been posted online. The advertisement that had been previously posted on gsshop and gmarket had also been taken down.To avoid causing inconvenience to KHJ,hope that everybody can removed the pictures from your own social network and please help to share the information around!

Last ER would be began in few minutes, GongVely, FIGHTING!!!!! \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

update1. SDI arrived first, then JIS and LKS arrive together! ^_^
update2. many IOIL's team also came!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
update3. DO has arrived too!
it's like IOIL's gathering :x :x :x

but in other side,  I want to be THERE NOW!!!!!! :(( :(( :(( :(( :((