Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest ayudya010492

G-evening @everyone ..!! Just got home n have dating w my lappy now....n woaa woaa woaaa!!!! This thread rushing like a jetttttt!!! Eottokee So first I wanna disappear fo awhile to catch up the convo, LOL.

Ciao~~ (hugssss luvv to see this thread move so fast) >:D< >:D< :x :x

Guest popcherrypop

shisuisen

said: @popcherrypop

Google Translate never fails to give me a good laugh. LOL!

A loose translation by me and Google Translate:

"Melo vs. Action"

"Melo! But Action makes more money, right? (laughs) Since I did action once before, I want to do melo. I did a short film with Gong Hyo Jin ssi and I really liked it. Hyo Jin ssi's personality is really good. She made this promise with me, "Let's meet again in a long-length film." so I would like to do a melo long-length film with Gong Hyo Jin ssi."

shisuisen said:
"Melo vs. Action"

"Melo! But Action makes more money, right? (laughs) Since I did action once before, I want to do melo. I did a short film with Gong Hyo Jin ssi and I really liked it. Hyo Jin ssi's personality is really good. She made this promise with me, "Let's meet again in a long-length film." so I would like to do a melo long-length film with Gong Hyo Jin ssi."

Guest calcipurr

@readlead @popcherrypop You guys made me LOLOLOL! It seems this pic <<< has become part of my identity haha XD Yeah I actually like this one better too! :D

netongg said: excuse me, ride ad ;))  :bz :bz :bz
Facial and Body Skin Care Solution during In-between Seasons

[by Park Jin Jin / translated by Cho Suyoun] Celebrities don’t seem to be bothered by change of seasons. Kim Tae Hee, YoonA of Girls’ Generation and Kong Hyo Jin, who are all known to have perfect skin, capture people’s eyes with their flawless skin. They even look perfect during dry in-between seasons as well. 
source

Guest popcherrypop

readlead

said:

shisuisen

said:

"Melo vs. Action"

popcherrypop said: @readlead:

Y NO KISS FOR ME?! HAHA, I kid kid. Eh, it's this ep. He's uber derpy in it, lemme warn you first. 

I approve of the pairing, and lovers or not, I hope to see them both in a movie!

And believe me when I say this - anyone who hates that "legendary yellow mantle" is immediately in my good books, haha. No questions asked!

@popcherrypop thanks for the link to the article and thanks @shisuisen to make it more understandable ;) . My attention was more drawn to this : "Hyo Jin ssi's personality is really good".
What's more to say, i am so proud to be her fan :D

I never expected Park Hee Sun to be such a dork until I watched that ep of RM. LOL! And now that I think about, both guest in that ep are linked with GHJ in some ways~ Gah, I miss her in RM. She needs to make another guest appearance in RM, and her ep better not be scripted again. Queen unnie doesn't need a script, she can still make the ep enjoyable.
vlcsnap-2014-01-28-22h23m59s170-Copy.png

Queen unnie trying to teach a lesson to the sarcastic Myuk PD. 
vlcsnap-2014-01-28-22h28m31s231-Copy.pngvlcsnap-2014-01-28-22h29m16s221-Copy.png

Huntress unnie.
vlcsnap-2014-01-28-22h31m33s26-Copy.png

Plot twist in a romantic comedy. The female lead is about to betray the male lead. XD

FINALLYYYYY found it!!! A friend share a link from baidu back in december, she said that there is all men who wants to work with onnie.. hope someone who understand chineese, can read it and translated it as welll... :\">

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2557720147?pn=1

@dems anyeong onnie...:)
My attention was more drawn to this : "Hyo Jin ssi's personality is really good".
What's more to say, i am so proud to be her fan

you're so true onnie, aaahhhh makes me want to rewatch YAMBTF now... 8->

last, bian everyone if I post too much random things tonight hehehe must off now, good night all... :-h

OMG.......OMG.....@popcherrypop, the last pix of your post, GHJ wearing that legendary coat......It hurts my heart......

I still love you GHJ, i really do.....
(coz you has a REALLY good personality and you can wear that coat confidently)