Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

marikolah said: Is it alright if I post an old article from the 'Pasta' Days? In this article, Alex talks about his character Kim San and his feelings towards GHJ/YooKyung.

[iNTERVIEW] Clazziquai's Alex - Part 1 최종수정 2010.04.01 19:08기사입력 2010.04.01 19:08

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2010040116151143687

Guest netongg

excuse me, ride ad ;))  :bz :bz :bz
Facial and Body Skin Care Solution during In-between Seasons
oxgw49o6d97ttwyylpxfe4wwa05rioow.jpg

[by Park Jin Jin / translated by Cho Suyoun] Celebrities don’t seem to be bothered by change of seasons. Kim Tae Hee, YoonA of Girls’ Generation and Kong Hyo Jin, who are all known to have perfect skin, capture people’s eyes with their flawless skin. They even look perfect during dry in-between seasons as well. 
source

readlead said:btw @everyone, seem that many of viewers of onnie's dramas got a little wrong image of onnie, you know onnie very rarely show her sexiness or her gergousness in dramas or her movies, so how about one of us, or two or more than that, did a compilation of her sexiness, then another one compilation of her unique style, also maybe compilation of her loveliness, her cuteness, her coolness, everything about her, so if someday there is a situation we need to help people to know more about onnie, we can give them A FAST and SATISFY ANSWER... :D what do you think guys? :-B

@freakloverxx @ayudya010492
:-h Hi... I like GHJ-GY too. hihi... Count me. hihi...
Previously we have discussed about it in here. Also discusses about GHJ unnie with all her co-star! :)
Until i personally came to the conclusion!
That i would like anyone who was GHJ co-star in every GHJ project. hihi... :D
I think this is because GHJ unnie!
For example : after i watched Love fiction. I also became watch other HJW movies also for another GHJ co-stars! ^^
For SJS oppa too. I started to know him, watch his works and become his fans!
And become Sogong shiper! hihi...  :))

@everyone
Thank you for visit GHJ thread and for every post in here. :D ^:)^
We are awesome! hehe....
Lets keep this thread move. Hopefully this end week, we can reach 200 page!
Yay! Fighting! :)>-
popcherrypop said:
THANKS because I looooove the Vital Blue caps she is wearing, especially the lightning bolt one. I also like this one which comes with extended ear muffs (though they are rather pointless given my country's climate) and the word "JOYFUL" inscribed under the cap's flap. Gonna keep an eye out for one when I'm in Korea! :D

Guest netongg

yumenas

said: @everyone

Thank you for visit GHJ thread and for every post in here.

:D

^

:)

^

We are awesome! hehe....

Lets keep this thread move. Hopefully this end week, we can reach 200 page!

Yay! Fighting! 

yumenas said:
SunnyK said:
And about the pretty and sexy issue, I respect everybody's opinion like what the quote says " beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ". But saying that GHJ is not pretty, hit me in the heart. The fact that I also got to know GHJ in TMS, I was completely fascinated by her charm. As I started to search more about GHJ, I also found myself getting more fascinated with this woman. She's beautiful not only in the physical aspect, but she's beautiful in her every way. She's not just a beauty, she has the brain, the wit and she has the unique charm that attracts people to love her and admire her more and more each day. If I were a boy, I definitely would prefer to have this kind of woman to be my lifetime partner.

Guest freakloverxx

readlead said: freakloverxx said: ^ Omo..yes yes u r right. Kerae, chingu yaa..how can i forgot about Won Bin oppa? although only around 15 minutes of screentime together,they can still make my heart flutter *cues DuGun DuGun song*. Won Bin was so cute in that Guns and Talk movie.lol.I wish they could work together again, in a movie hopefully. 

Guest netongg

actually i found one site, dunno is it a soompier too or not?there's a lot of unnie pic, and many screenshot she/he make fr TGL, i want to post it here, but now i'm going to back home, feel so dizzy working allday  (:| (:| c u tomorrow  ;)

Guest popcherrypop

readlead

said:

freakloverxx

said: ^ Omo..yes yes u r right. Kerae, chingu yaa..how can i forgot about Won Bin oppa? although only around 15 minutes of screentime together,they can still make my heart flutter *cues DuGun DuGun song*. Won Bin was so cute in that Guns and Talk movie.lol.I wish they could work together again, in a movie hopefully. 

@freakloverxx there is video where YAI said that he wants to co-star with onnie, daisy onnie posted it, maybe around page 106 - 116...? not really sure, bian... :(

@cherry there is definitely a post from baidu, list of top korean actors that said they want to co-star with onnie... still searching the link right now... hope you can translate it fully later after I found the link... :\">

popcherrypop said:
Add Park Hee Soon (short film YaMTB co-star) to the list! I can't seem to find the Chinese translation but he did expressed his wish to collaborate again with GHJ in a full-length movie earlier this month. 
If I'm not wrong, he also praised her character, parroting what SJS said about how she makes co-stars feel comfortable (note: PHS is also a quiet dorky sort of dude based on what I saw in Running Man + off-cuff remark by GY. I wouldn't say he's shy though, just reserved-ish). 

Guest popcherrypop

readlead said: popcherrypop said:
Add Park Hee Soon (short film YaMTB co-star) to the list! I can't seem to find the Chinese translation but he did expressed his wish to collaborate again with GHJ in a full-length movie earlier this month. 
If I'm not wrong, he also praised her character, parroting what SJS said about how she makes co-stars feel comfortable (note: PHS is also a quiet dorky sort of dude based on what I saw in Running Man + off-cuff remark by GY. I wouldn't say he's shy though, just reserved-ish). 

@popcherrypop
Google Translate never fails to give me a good laugh. LOL!
A loose translation by me and Google Translate:
"Melo vs. Action"

"Melo! But Action makes more money, right? (laughs) Since I did action once before, I want to do melo. I did a short film with Gong Hyo Jin ssi and I really liked it. Hyo Jin ssi's personality is really good. She made this promise with me, "Let's meet again in a long-length film." so I would like to do a melo long-length film with Gong Hyo Jin ssi."

popcherrypop said:
Admittedly, I almost immediately took a dislike to Young-hee, GHJ's character, once she started talking because she seemed so flippant and laissez-faire in her attitude. But when the emotional turnover came (with that flamboyant coat, both figuratively and literally, taken off), I learned once again to never rashly judge someone by his or her cover... and I also learned GHJ could do no wrong in my eyes. 

Oh, I thought he was great. He isn't an extremely handsome guy but he played Chul-Soo with such nuanced stoicism and weariness that I could care less about his looks, lol.  The character had such an aristocratic sadness about him and it broke my heart to pieces... which is why I actually liked his character more out of the pair. I actually caught that particular RM episode for him and not GY!

PS - Yes, Ma'am! If not, you can rely on the ever trustworthy Google Translate, :o3 :o3