Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest shipsogongharder

Hi kong hyo jin fans
i went to look for all of her works especially in latest movie such as aging family, 577 project and you are more than beautiful, online.
unforunately, i wasnt able to watch them without eng sub..
anyone have? link here or pm would do. thanks

btw, this noon I just carelessly search about the meaning of some names in onnie's fan name project, interestingly I found this one is very very interesting!

Cherry

The name Cherry is a baby girl name.

French Meaning:

The name Cherry is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Cherry is: Dear one; darling.

American Meaning:
The name Cherry is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Cherry is: Dear one; darling.

English Meaning:
The name Cherry is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Cherry is: Sometimes used as a name derived from the fruit. Origlnally a . Famous bearers: Cherry was one of Mr Pecksniff's daughters in Charles Dickens' novel 'Martin Chuzzlewit'.

SoulUrge Number: 5

People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.

Expression Number: 5

People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.

credit sheknows.com

isnt it describe onnie's personality a lot??? :-O I really surprised the first time I read this, is this just a coincidence? onnie starred love fiction and the writer showed up with "I Cherry You"... isnt this already a fate? dont really sure but somehow now I root for "cherries" to make into top 5! :))

Guest netongg

some old article/review abt Thank You

2008 The Best Song of Korean TV Play - Part 3

rattydrama-img600x516-2008_korean_drama_
source

Review of Thank You

thank-you.jpg
6_6.jpg

I have finished the show “Thank You”. No regrets watching the show. It has given me a lot of insights to how we should treat others. The theme that runs through the show is simply, “There’s nothing wrong with us. We are just different.” Peace reigns after watching the show.
Here’s my review:
Plot: 5/5
The story started with a haughty doctor, Mi Ki Seo (by Jang Hyuk), who didn’t care about anyone except his dying girlfriend, Cha Ji-min (by Choi Kang Hee). Before Ji-min died, she told Ki Seo to help her apologise to the family of a little girl who got Aids through a blood transfusion she administered as a doctor. That was how Ki Seo entered the world of Lee Young Shin (by Gong Hyo Jin) and Lee Bom (by Seo Shin Ae).
Young Shin, the mother of Lee Bom was a kind-hearted, helpful and good-natured person who tried to struggle to live on being unwedded mother and the granddaughter of Mr Lee (by Shin Goo) who had dementia. It was also Mr Lee who revealed to others that Lee Bom had Aids…
The story got entangled when Lee Bom’s father, Choi Suk Hyun (by Shin Sung Rok), came into the picture. This story shows a lot of human nature, its evils and goodness.
2005041276128.jpg
untitled.bmp
Gong Hyo Jin as Lee Young Shin
Rating: 4.5/5
She is a plain Jane. She reminds me of Tanya Chua, but a demure version. Her acting is good. I can’t fault her in any way. She fitted the role very well too. She was a little too plain even though the character called for such plain Jane.

source

and since onnie's nick name is Olive, so I search about it too and this what the site about Olive :D

Olive

The name Olive is a baby girl name

Irish Meaning:

The name Olive is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Olive is: Olive.

American Meaning:
The name Olive is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Olive is: Olive.

Latin Meaning:
The name Olive is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Olive is: Symbol of peace.

SoulUrge Number: 2

People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.

Expression Number: 9

People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.

What do you think about it guys??? :-? :D

Guest cassia_lela

from @StellaC hope u won't mind for me copying your info from SoGong thread ^_^
Title: Any updated news for GHJ?? Time :14 -01-24 15:00 Content: Illustrated, CF, next film, which doesn't matter? what time? too curious about Gong actor (any updated news)?? Miss her much!! hahahhaha Soop: Oh updated news?? Then I will upload a Jinro soju behind cut, please look forward to next week...updated soon..

======================================================================================
making of Hite Jinro CF
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2831458806

sorry, dunno how to choose the link of video, so I instead put the page ^_^
=================================================================================
Olive... think I remember when it's said olive, then it must be her thin... also it's so much like unni in appearance also tall... 

@cassia_lela, omg thanks so much for the link to the making video. Only by seeing her smile and laugh made me happy and laugh too. This is not right, how i can i love this girl so much. I need to have some distance from her, she is very contagious .

Guest cassia_lela

yeah, she seems tired though... but she try her best to give a best shoot at that day... 
ah, is that unni the green one? and in front of her is Gary? is it new christine?

Guest ayudya010492

Ahhhh!! Thanks fo the vidddd unnie is so cute in there XD (like she always be) :x

Btw,just realized that oppa (who's his name again?) is close w unnie since longtime ago, ehh..? Coz I saw he tooka pic w unnie in an old pic,, that oppa really looked so young in that pic, mybe he was 17..? Anyway unnie is trully loves skinship,, she express her closeness to ppl who she's comfy with, by skinships. She hugs that oppa when she makes NG rite, lol (I talk about the soju CF) ^^

Btw, I love the BGM in those CF, anyone knows what the tittle of the song? :)

Guest ayudya010492

@netongg Ne unnie!! Thank You is sooooo good, its my TOP 10 fave dramas in my kdrama history :x

(Goong Princess Hours, Full House, Coffee Prince, My Name is Sam Soon, Pasta, My Girl Friend is Gumiho, Arang n the Magister, TGL, Thank You, TMS :x

N I fell in LOVE with Min Gi Seo ajjussi,ajnkvucf (unnie is kinda has an ability to makes me fall in LOVE w her co-stars, auhhh>.<) n also the kiyoo Bommie^^

She always can make me see her as her "role" n "character" in every her movies n dramas, thats what I really love her as actress (besides million reasons why I love her as person) :)

Uri unnie JJANG!!!!! >o~~

Guest popcherrypop

natsumikwen

said: @popcherrypop...I sense that with her too...more like someone who needs to inspire though. A giver, maybe? But, she also knows when to nip it in the bud when someone is hinting/interested for more and she's not. It's honesty and a sign of someone who knows herself so well. OT, hubs loves

DDAO

and I like Passion Pit's

Take a Walk

and

Sleepyhead

;)

It's been silent. GHJ, Take your time.

:)

Guest ayudya010492

<!--url{0}-->310e0424ab18972b654d759ae4cd7b899e510a07

this boy, is same guy w those oppa in unnie's soju CF rite..? Kim Min Hee's ex..?  :o
I was thought that his face got ''fixed'' by surgeon, but if look at this pic I can say that he's truly a minam namja... :\">

Guest popcherrypop

I haven't seen this translated yet and it's pretty relevant to this thread, so here goes nothing:
Master's Sun will be broadcasting on Nottv in Japan come early Feb (direct link's here). The first episode will be broadcasted for free on 31st Jan, 3rd Feb and 5th Feb. Subsequently, viewers must pay to watch when it starts its official run on the 7th and every following Friday at 8 to 9pm (Japan time). H**** will follow in its stead. 
1506035_1397482007174865_2061185236_n.jp

Bad news: Nottv is a relatively new smartphone-only TV station that started in April of 2012.

Good news
: Japan's big on mobile TV (they usually have antenna-ed versions of phones which are otherwise not sold elsewhere, save for Korea) and the station is owned by NTT DoCoMo, one of the bigger mobile players in Japan.
Here's more information about Nottv for those who are interested:

"Mobile TV is popular in Japan, with a large number of devices supporting one-seg, the current broadcast standard. Nottv is the result of a collaboration between Docomo and several Japanese media companies which will offer three high-quality (720 x 480 pixel) stations. It uses spectrum vacated when analog TV stopped broadcasting in Japan last July and will cover 73 percent of the population at launch, expanding to 91% in 2014. The service will broadcast programs from traditional stations alongside original shows and content from overseas broadcasters. In addition to the three live stations, Nottv offers "clipcasting" which sends media such as ebooks, applications, and video clips directly to devices without using Docomo's cellular network. Smartphones and tablets supporting the service will be able to share live broadcasts with TVs and other large-screen devices via Wi-Fi."

Source: The Verge

Source: Baidu GHJ Page

PS - 
As far as I know, dubbed versions have started broadcasting in Hong Kong, Taiwan and China not too long ago as well. However, I'm not sure whether this would be dubbed over in Japanese, but I assumed it would be.

Guest popcherrypop

Thank you @christine138 for the link to the soju CM making video!

I guess GHJ is sort of a knit freak? Haha, look at what she was doing during her break:
379663_1397506213839111_214040742_n.jpg

A closer look:
1551541_1397506203839112_401727578_n.jpg

My reaction?

1622735_1397506227172443_122489831_n.jpg

Guest popcherrypop

Translating a couple of things related to GHJ from Mandarin to English, so take them with a pinch of salt:
1609649_1397534003836332_1163493963_n.jp

28th October 2013, [My Daily] - Seo In Guk "Loves to Act like a Kid, Speaks to Gong Hyo Jin with an Intentional Lisp"

On 28th's episode of tvN's Live Talkshow TAXI, Seo In Guk elaborates on what he think is his unique charm: "People often mistake me for having a smart/alert personality when I stare/widen my eyes, but I actually love to act like a spoilt kid."

He says, "When it's embarrassing or when I have NGs, I will act like a kid. When I was filming with Gong Hyo Jin sunbae, I will intentionally put on a lisp (note: mispronounce/baby talk) in front of Gong Hyo Jin noona while standing-by for preparation."

Hong Eun Hee chuckled on seeing Seo In Guk's reenactment of the lisp he puts on in front of Gong Hyo Jin. 

Source:
MyDaily via Amy0211@Baidu GHJ Page

PS: Lulz, we know he's not lying because we have it on record: http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x15cjx1