Proof that some Korean celebrities heights are fake

Guest NoBreak92

Guest NoBreak92

97phzm.jpg

Korean rapper T.O.P. and Famous Korean baseball player Lee Seung Yup (이승엽) are standing next to each other and you can CLEARLY see that T.O.P. is NOT 180 or 181 cm as he is listed in many websites, which is around 5'10". From the picture above, you can see that T.O.P. is shorter than Lee Seung Yup WHO IS officially 180 cm. What's the deal these days with fake heights listed around? T.O.P. would be around 5'8"

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yuri9do0

krn celebs always increase their height by a few cm

they have always done that

same with weight. they usually decrease it a bit from their real weight

just like how some celebs lower their age

Guest starsangel

“Song Hye Kyo & Kim Tae Hee’s secret revealed!”

Published May 31st, 2007 Jung Woosung , hallyu star , Yu Ji-tae , natural beauties , Song Hye-kyo , Celeb Guide , Kim Taehee , Celebs

0531-whos-taller.jpg

According to their official profiles, Song Hye Kyo is 161cm tall and Kim Tae Hee is 163cm tall. Yeah right, maybe after wearing their 7 cm heels and adding a couple of centimeters here and there, but who are they trying to kid? These two might have the clearest skin ever, but they are not over 160cm and we’ll show you why.

0531-whos-taller-final1.jpg

Let’s start our height calculation by taking Yu Ji Tae and Jung Woo Sung’s height of 186 cm as our starting point. Song and Kim look at least a head or two shorter than their male co-stars and celebs are known to have small faces, so we’ll subtract roughly around 20 cm. So Song and Kim is about 166 cm tall with their heels on.

0531-whos-taller-kim-tae-hee.jpg

0531-song-heels.jpg

Then if you subtract the height of their heels which usually ranges anywhere from 7cm to 10cm, Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee are around 156-159cm tall - not over 160cm! Keep in mind that our calculations were based on very conservative estimations. If you take a look at other height calculation works, they turn out to be a lot shorter.

0531-whos-taller-kim-tae-hee-prove.jpg

Based on this work by one savvy Korean netizen, Kim Tae Hee is around 155cm even with her 7 cm heels on!

0531-song-hye-gyo.jpg

Based on this picture, Song Hye Kyo and comedian Song Eun-i are the same height and Song Eun-i is 155cm tall.

We know that it’s very common add a couple of centimeters to celeb’s height and subtract a couple of kilograms from their weight, but don’t over-do it to the point that the discrepancy is so obvious.

( I think SHK is shorter than 1.55m maybe 1.50-1.53m)

I'm actually pleased if this is true because that will mean Song Hye Kyo the prettiest korean woman (in my opinion) is my height XD Just show u don't have to be tall to be pretty

LOL I feel like height isn't that important. Do they think they'll lose fans/support if they're shorter? It's pretty easy to tell when they're not telling the truth too. I dunno, I feel like that's a silly thing to try and cover up. I understand fibbing about weight, but height, well idk haha.

Apparently BoA is really short, buuut I dunno lol I always felt like she was fairly average height, though not too tall. According to stats on the web, she's as tall as I am;; which is not very tall at all.

...does it really matter if they are tall or not? it's not like they told their hormones "hey when i go through puberty make me XX cm tall. i'm going to be a really famous celeb in the future, i can't be short."

of course some people do mess with their heights because its a complex and it's their own personal problem. but is it a big deal to figure out that they aren't as tall as websites claim.? also angles do a lot of magic with heights plus position in where a person stands[in the front or back] i dont believe any of the 'real' heights that netizens have found unless the two being compared are standing back to back.

Guest chipmunkey

isnt there another thread on this already?

but oh sheet...if top is 5'8....what is tae yang then? 160 cm? T___T" but i gotta say the BIGGEST deception of all gotta be MINWOO'S HEIGHT LOLOLOL . there's this picture i saw of him standing with shinhwa but they always make him stand in front so he looks bigger . T__T

Guest witchery

^

Omg I know I was thinking the same thing T_T If TOP is only 5'8 then how short are the other boys??? :(

I wonder if the official heights on their profiles are all lies, then do they lie about their weights as well? Hmm probably not so much since the camera does add extra kilos and they already look skinny in pictures.

Guest pepprmint

i think its a little obvious that their heights have all been juiced up....i mean, what are the chances even that 90% of ALL male asian stars are exactly 180cm (as they list), and the other 10% are hovering around there give or take 1-2cm.....

uh huh.

Guest Beautiful*Nightmare

I thought this is a pretty well known fact already. We all know that korean celebs, especially males, always wear shoeslift. It's not just the height, they lied about their weights too among other things -_-

Guest xclueless

i don't think there are a lot of tall celebrities out there. their profiles never match up to their actual height. for example, jaebeom's profile says he is 174cm while on star golden bell he himself said he is only 170cm and only with shoe lifts is he 174.

Guest Jun_Raaargh_

This is all just superficial -_-. When i measured my height AND when other people did it for me, i always thought i was 183-4, when i went to the doctor and they measured me, i was 180. Who cares about height anyway? He raps, what does his height do? Change his voice? Srsly, most useless rant from some sad kid.

Guest plumplum

Celebrities might look flawless, but there is always a imperfection in them. Oh well, the world must be fair.

Since when is being short an imperfection?

Archived