Hep D MC- Reflections

Guest Hep D MC

Guest Hep D MC
for my upcoming "Hep Hop" mixtape
Reflection I’m 21 years old now 2 time college drop out Decided i can't read it, I don’t need it, punched the clock out Now u watch out when u see me Praying in ur head I hope to God he don’t see me Talking all that i can't read behind my back scheming Thinking I cant hear a word u wack rats r screaming Hoping u don’t see a barrel of a black gat thats steaming…even though I’m agreeing With every word that’s being said I regret A lot of stupid choices that I’ve made in my life I’m trying to make it all right but its taking all night Long sessions, stressing over taking the right Path to pass-ion but life is pass-in me by In the blink of an eye Everybody’s growing up, my friend’s r blowing up And I’m here holding it down but never going up Yo I gotta get my life back on the right track Before my life snaps trying to turn the hands of time back Never mind rap, yo I’m speaking about some real i can't read Rewind that, let me teach you bout some real i can't read (x2) Rewind that, let me teach you bout some real i can't read About a single mother coming up and raising 3 kids In a new land across the Pacific...Ocean Holding on a dream that was golden Spoken barriers, ain’t nothing scarier But she put it all aside to provide and take care of the Only things that she had left in this life Cuz the bastard that she married had left in the night But depression and fright never stopped her from living Working all day and night never stopped her from giving Everything she could to make her boys happy Working twice as hard to fill the void daddy Left…now I’m left with a debt to correct All the wrongs that has happened to my moms But I’m not half as strong as this beautiful person This amazing woman who never showed that she was hurting I don’t know how she did it for all of these years I don’t know how she hid us from all of her tears and all of her fears because she always appeared To be fine, rewind, let me take it back it a few lines I’m not half as strong as this beautiful person This amazing woman who never showed that she was hurting So I can’t give up now, I can’t let her down If I wanna make her proud… hook

• 5 weeks later...

Archived