SNSD Tiffany tears talking about other members teasing her at Korean

Guest Dr.Joe

Guest Tofu_Cloud

personally, i dont really trust the subs

only PURE NATIVE KOREAN ppl would probably understand.

I dont think she backstab them cuz in the end she thank them for being there for her or whatever

she is crying.. the tears arent fake.. obvioudly she has been through something and is working really hard and feels left out.

and for her stating that they are con-artists and arent that innocent, so what? i dont think its a crime that she is telling the truth. its not like she is telling them how fakely twoface the girls are or saying individuals name and telling it in detail.

its just in general i think.. i dont think its a bad thing...celebrities must build "images" to there fans

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kennesu

Uh.... I saw this on TV and she does not DISS the other girls at all. She's just talking about how hard it was dealing with all that. Even Tiffany knows that they were just joking and having fun, but even jokes can get to your insecurities. When she says the other members aren't "innocent" as people think was said to make the story sound more fun. She wasn't criticizing them.

Way to sensationalize soompi tabloiders. :P

personally, i dont really trust the subs

... Who do you think subs these videos? They're Korean. Are you saying that even the subbers don't fully understand what's being said because they don't live in Korea? That's downright ignorant. A person can be fluent in any language, no matter what country they live in, as long as they frequently practice it.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

... Who do you think subs these videos? They're Korean. Are you saying that even the subbers don't fully understand what's being said because they don't live in Korea? That's downright ignorant. A person can be fluent in any language, no matter what country they live in, as long as they frequently practice it.

Excuse me? ? Are u that desperate to sound smart to just make assumptions like that?? Did i not say they weren't korean? Did i say subber don't live in korea!? Its not about the subbers! First of all if you say one thing, there might not be another word for that thing in another language!

Since you don't get it let me make it a little bit more clear to you before you jump into another assumption.

"I miss you" There is not word for MISS if you translate that in chinese instead of using MISS you have to state "think"

so its "i think you" (i think of you) if you were to translate MISS it would mean the other word MISS.

So it doesn't matter which kind of korean translate, you cannot assume everyone listening is KOREAN, thats why they depend on the subs! And the subs may not be so accurate in the translation of the exact meaning. Therefore, those listening have a better advantage VS those reading.

How ignorant, yourself. That was very rude. Next time just ask politely if you have a hard time understanding.

Excuse me? ? Are u that desperate to sound smart to just make assumptions like that?? Did i not say they weren't korean? Did i say subber don't live in korea!? Its not about the subbers! First of all if you say one thing, there might not be another word for that thing in another language!

Since you don't get it let me make it a little bit more clear to you before you jump into another assumption.

"I miss you" There is not word for MISS if you translate that in chinese instead of using MISS you have to state "think"

so its "i think you" (i think of you) if you were to translate MISS it would mean the other word MISS.

So it doesn't matter which kind of korean translate, you cannot assume everyone listening is KOREAN, thats why they depend on the subs! And the subs may not be so accurate in the translation of the exact meaning. Therefore, those listening have a better advantage VS those reading.

How ignorant, yourself. That was very rude. Next time just ask politely if you have a hard time understanding.

It's understandable that certain underlying meanings get lost in translation but honesty, it WAS silly of you to state:

I don't see why you're jumping all over that person, complaining about his/her assumptions when the assumption you made wasn't so smart either.

wow...i wonder how hard they tease her to make her tear up...

i also don't understand why they have to tease so much. like, i understand just a little bit of playful teasing and stuff, but overdoing to the point of hurting someone's feelings? i've also noticed (at least with people around me) that people take it pretty bad if you make fun of their accent...or maybe like, their lisp or something.

i don't know if i'd cry if somebody teased me for my bad accent in something (i'll get angry if they overdo it though) but i can understand that it would get frustratingggg

saying that the other members are con artists and not as innocent as they seem? is she allowed to say that? hahahah

edit: i just saw the video and...well, this article isn't lying or anything...but i feel it's giving off a much more bad feeling to it than it should be hahaha

Assumption? What assumption did I make when you clearly said that only native Koreans would understand? I fully understand that contextual translation issues make it hard for non-speakers of a language to understand. But that is exactly why translators and subbers put their own notes to help viewers understand phrases that can't be translated word-for-word, and to explain other noteworthy tidbits. Subbers work very hard to place additional notes in videos so that viewers can understand everything that's going on in a clip. I simply found it rude of you to say that you can't trust the subs when subbers work so hard, without pay, just so people here can enjoy the clips.

None of what I said was assumed, it was a response to exactly what you posted. I especially felt the need to defend the subbers' hard work seeing as you "don't trust the subs". If it was rude of me to defend their hard work, then I'm sooooo sorry.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

most of us here can sympathize with her since we speak english but i dont think the members or the korean-born koreans understand how much their jokes affect her. If Tiffany starts to make fun of the members when they're seriously trying to learn english, i dont think they would appreciate that either. SOmetimes even jokes without any malicious intention can end up hurting others. Accents, lisp and all that are pretty sensitive stuff, more than we think it is.

Guest PhuongNguyen

:lol:

It was a joke, you idiot. Everyone knows how overprotective Shinhwa Changjo is. They're almost as bad as Sones ;)

And you guys can keep claiming that she meant it as a compliment lol. No one bought it back then and no one's buying it now.

And yet, I'm the one who's an idiot. Hunnie, if you misinterpreted her words then it's your own fault, no one else. She said it as a compliment; she was referring to his vibrato. Tiffany have stated various time BEFORE that scandal broke out that she is a big fan of his (and Shinhwa in general) so why would she go and bash him/make fun of his voice? If you don't buy it then you certainly don't have to, but it's rather stupid to call someone an idiot when you're the one with the idiotic remarks.The irony is hilarious. Oh, and I love how easy it is to richard simmons you off, seriously sweetie... calm down, haha, I didn't even know that you were the one that made that comment. LMFAO! I thought it was just another richard simmons who obviously listened to more antis' words than the actual facts. Well, I guess I was right on.

Since Sones are so protective, I'm surprise none of them have punched you in the mouth. = ) Hey, chill, that was a joke.

Guest pencilcasee.

Hmm, this thread should just be closed. It's not even an issue in Korea because first of all Koreans actually know what she really said and aren't relying on bogus AKP articles rofl. Plus, I can just feel the war about to happen over some comments made. Let's just chill everyone :)

And yet, I'm the one who's an idiot. Hunnie, if you misinterpreted her words then it's your own fault, no one else. She said it as a compliment; she was referring to his vibrato. Tiffany have stated various time BEFORE that scandal broke out that she is a big fan of his (and Shinhwa in general) so why would she go and bash him/make fun of his voice? If you don't buy it then you certainly don't have to, but it's rather stupid to call someone an idiot when you're the one with the idiotic remarks.The irony is hilarious. Oh, and I love how easy it is to richard simmons you off, seriously sweetie... calm down, haha, I didn't even know that you were the one that made that comment. LMFAO! I thought it was just another richard simmons who obviously listened to more antis' words than the actual facts. Well, I guess I was right on.

Since Sones are so protective, I'm surprise none of them have punched you in the mouth. = ) Hey, chill, that was a joke.

Yeah, stating that someone sounds like a goat is a compliment - on what planet, LMAO? You guys are such a joke. I'm not the one who is pissed off, my little Sone. You respond to ANYTHING even slightly negative about SM like the rabid dog-like fan girls you are. I only baited you a little and without fail, you came running after me like a dog :) .

Sones like you can't do anything right but run your mouths online.

*shrugs

Oh why, oh why - are you still breathing?

--jk :P

Guest PhuongNguyen

Yeah, stating that someone sounds like a goat is a compliment - on what planet, LMAO? You guys are such a joke. I'm not the one who is pissed off, my little Sone. You respond to ANYTHING even slightly negative about SM like the rabid dog-like fan girls you are. I only baited you a little and without fail, you came running after me like a dog :) .

Sones like you can't do anything right but run your mouths online.

*shrugs

Oh why, oh why - are you still breathing?

--jk :P

Ever heard of a "analogy" hunnie? Of course not.

If she wanted to bash his voice and was stating it with ill-intention, why would she compliment his voice and stated that she was a huge fan of his WAY before the incident occurred? Words are easily misinterpreted, especially when it comes to Tiffany who have troubles speaking Korean. I mean, the girl was trying to call herself a "jewel" but instead, called herself a mushroom. Well, I'm sure some idiots will always find a reason to bash people, that's what they live for. Must be hard to live a life where the only way you can make yourself feel better is to bash other people. Well, regardless of what reasonable argument I present, I'm pretty sure you're set on believing that Tiffany meant it as a insult. So hey, I won't bother... it's quite clear you don't believe it so you could continue to hate on the chick.

Funny because I've said MANY negative things about SM, I just don't say negative thing unless it's true.

Bait me a little? I didn't even know you wrote that post. I simply skimmed through the thread and notice a particiulary stupid one. But hey, I guess it just so happens that stupidity and you comes hand in hand. Running my mouth? LMFAO! This is a forum sweetie... what do you expect me to do? Bust into a dance? A forum is for discussion, of course I'll be talking. Hmmm... what do you think you're doing? Oh that's right "running your mouths" also. I love that you lack any form of common sense.

Why am I still breathing? Ah well, you see... I eat right and exercise daily. I'm surprise you're still breathing... afteralll, with all the craps that you talk about people, I'm surprise fanclubs haven't punched you in your mouth. = ) And I'm not richard simmons, I do, however, find it extremely amusing that you're getting so worked up. Relax sweetie, it's a joke. I'm sure Sones aren't going to punch you in the mouth. But I can't make promises for other people; you seem like the type that gets punched a lot. JK sweetie. ;)

Ever heard of a "analogy" hunnie? Of course not.

If she wanted to bash his voice and was stating it with ill-intention, why would she compliment his voice and stated that she was a huge fan of his WAY before the incident occurred? Words are easily misinterpreted, especially when it comes to Tiffany who have troubles speaking Korean. I mean, the girl was trying to call herself a "jewel" but instead, called herself a mushroom. Well, I'm sure some idiots will always find a reason to bash people, that's what they live for. Must be hard to live a life where the only way you can make yourself feel better is to bash other people. Well, regardless of what reasonable argument I present, I'm pretty sure you're set on believing that Tiffany meant it as a insult. So hey, I won't bother... it's quite clear you don't believe it so you could continue to hate on the chick.

Funny because I've said MANY negative things about SM, I just don't say negative thing unless it's true.

Bait me a little? I didn't even know you wrote that post. I simply skimmed through the thread and notice a particiulary stupid one. But hey, I guess it just so happens that stupidity and you comes hand in hand. Running my mouth? LMFAO! This is a forum sweetie... what do you expect me to do? Bust into a dance? A forum is for discussion, of course I'll be talking. Hmmm... what do you think you're doing? Oh that's right "running your mouths" also. I love that you lack any form of common sense.

Why am I still breathing? Ah well, you see... I eat right and exercise daily. I'm surprise you're still breathing... afteralll, with all the craps that you talk about people, I'm surprise fanclubs haven't punched you in your mouth. = ) And I'm not richard simmons, I do, however, find it extremely amusing that you're getting so worked up. Relax sweetie, it's a joke. I'm sure Sones aren't going to punch you in the mouth. But I can't make promises for other people; you seem like the type that gets punched a lot. JK sweetie. ;)

Thanks for the essay. Man, I must REALLY push your buttons.

See, the thing with you is that your premature, idiotic fan girl mind likes to make assumptions.

Where have I said that I disliked Tiffany? I don't. You sounds like a broken record, honestly. You're always accusing everyone of bashing SNSD, blah blah blah, we're all haters, SNSD/BoA/DBSK should rule the world, yada yada, sure thing, nutjob.

Must be hard to live a life where you base your joys and happiness on celebrities. I'm guessing the only friends you have are the ones in your head. Obsessing over idols the way you do is not healthy.

I wasn't baiting you specifically, sweetheart. You're not special so don't flatter yourself. It's plain to see that any comment that is slightly negative will have fan girls in a frenzy. And look, you're in a frenzy - by your language and name calling, I can sense that you're seething, just trembling with anger lol. Pathetic~

I'M the one worked up when you're typing paragraph after paragraph.

Right-o, you betcha, love. Do us a favor and stop breathing. You're wasting air!

I'm only kidding of course, Phuongie. You always make my day a little brighter.

Your stupidity and blind fan girlism is hilarious.

Guest prisonerzero

HEY KIDS CALM DOWN

Anyway, Brian's such a sweetheart to Tiffany.

I suck at German and when I go to Germany, I

feel so awkward because I have to get my mum

to translate everything my family says.

Guest PhuongNguyen

Thanks for the essay. Man, I must REALLY push your buttons.

See, the thing with you is that your premature, idiotic fan girl mind likes to make assumptions.

Where have I said that I disliked Tiffany? I don't. You sounds like a broken record, honestly. You're always accusing everyone of bashing SNSD, blah blah blah, we're all haters, SNSD/BoA/DBSK should rule the world, yada yada, sure thing, nutjob.

Must be hard to live a life where you base your joys and happiness on celebrities. I'm guessing the only friends you have are the ones in your head. Obsessing over idols the way you do is not healthy.

I wasn't baiting you specifically, sweetheart. You're not special so don't flatter yourself. It's plain to see that any comment that is slightly negative will have fan girls in a frenzy. And look, you're in a frenzy - by your language and name calling, I can sense that you're seething, just trembling with anger lol. Pathetic~

I'M the one worked up when you're typing paragraph after paragraph.

Right-o, you betcha, love. Do us a favor and stop breathing. You're wasting air!

I'm only kidding of course, Phuongie. You always make my day a little brighter.

Your stupidity and blind fan girlism is hilarious.

Oh yes, I'm totally angry, and I'm totally the one that's using foul language and name calling. Hmm... I wonder who's the one that's doing the most name calling? Well, if you're not mad then ok... I'll talk your words for it. You probably just grew up in a family where talking to each other like this is a normal thing. = )

BoA? I recall BoA fans actually going crazy on me because I said she sucked every since she attempted to break in the US market. DBSK? I'm hardly even a fan. But continue to say things to support your argument sweetie, I know it's just a sad attempt to aggravate; too bad everything you said is false so instead, you're just starting to become a joke (oh wait, scratch that, you're already a joke).

No one said you hate the chick; pulling random crap out of your richard simmons again? I said you HATE ON the chick; which you certainly are, since you're calling her out for something she didn't say it with malice; despite all the reasonable explanation that people have presented towards the situation.

Who were you baiting? SNSD's fans? Wow... craving that much attention eh? And yet you're accusing me of running my mouth? Sweetheart, you're the one that's trying to get into fights with SNSD's fans just so you can talk. :lol:

And how did you know Phuongie is my nickname? Gosh, I always knew you were stalking me. Please stop, it's creeping me out.

Oh yes, I'm totally angry, and I'm totally the one that's using foul language and name calling. Hmm... I wonder who's the one that's doing the most name calling? Well, if you're not mad then ok... I'll talk your words for it. You probably just grew up in a family where talking to each other like this is a normal thing. = )

You ARE the one who started using foul language and name calling :mellow: .

See, again with the personal attacks? Bringing my family into this? lol

And you're NOT upset with me? What a joke, little girl.

BoA? I recall BoA fans actually going crazy on me because I said she sucked every since she attempted to break in the US market. DBSK? I'm hardly even a fan. But continue to say things to support your argument sweetie, I know it's just a sad attempt to aggravate; too bad everything you said is false so instead, you're just starting to become a joke (oh wait, scratch that, you're already a joke).

I recall you PM'img excessively about how awesome BoA was.

Change your tune if you like, you've still lost face.

No one said you hate the chick; pulling random crap out of your richard simmons again? I said you HATE ON the chick; which you certainly are, since you're calling her out for something she didn't say it with malice; despite all the reasonable explanation that people have presented towards the situation.

I'm not hating on anyone. But your blind fan girlism won't let you see past that.

Fact is fact, Tiffany's made stupid remarks and she got called out for it.

Instead of just accepting it, you fan girls keep making excuse after excuse. Doesn't matter if what she said wasn't stated with malice, it was still considered offensive. Are you so dense that you can't comprehend that? Or does your blind devotion not allow you to?

Besides, comparing someone's singing voice to a goat? You call that a compliment? Pbbft.

Who were you baiting? SNSD's fans? Wow... craving that much attention eh? And yet you're accusing me of running my mouth? Sweetheart, you're the one that's trying to get into fights with SNSD's fans just so you can talk. :lol:

I bait everyone. It's a sport to me. Seeing you type paragraph after paragraph is ohhh sooo amusing.

And how did you know Phuongie is my nickname? Gosh, I always knew you were stalking me. Please stop, it's creeping me out.

*yawns

You always use the same arguments.

"Don't stalk me" "Your parents didn't raise you right"

Get new material. You say the same thing over and over again to other Soompiers too lol.

Too dumb to think of anything new huh, Phuongie?

Guest keeptryin'

^ sounds like you're having fun.

I'm surprised that no one is talking about her taec and yoona hanging out. Because usually on talkshows they try to make something out of idols of the opp. gender hanging out.

Guest PhuongNguyen

You ARE the one who started using foul language and name calling :mellow: .

See, again with the personal attacks? Bringing my family into this? lol

And you're NOT upset with me? What a joke, little girl.

I recall you PM'img excessively about how awesome BoA was.

Change your tune if you like, you've still lost face.

I'm not hating on anyone. But your blind fan girlism won't let you see past that.

Fact is fact, Tiffany's made stupid remarks and she got called out for it.

Instead of just accepting it, you fan girls keep making excuse after excuse. Doesn't matter if what she said wasn't stated with malice, it was still considered offensive. Are you so dense that you can't comprehend that? Or does your blind devotion not allow you to?

Besides, comparing someone's singing voice to a goat? You call that a compliment? Pbbft.

I bait everyone. It's a sport to me. Seeing you type paragraph after paragraph is ohhh sooo amusing.

*yawns

You always use the same arguments.

"Don't stalk me" "Your parents didn't raise you right"

Get new material. You say the same thing over and over again to other Soompiers too lol.

Too dumb to think of anything new huh, Phuongie?

"Seeing you type paragraph after paragraph is ohhh sooo amusing"

"Thanks for the essay. Man, I must REALLY push your buttons."

LMFAO! Oh the irony. Listen sweetie, as much as I'd LOVE to sit here and prove to you how idiotic you are, I actually have to go somewhere. Tell you what, if you're still on in 7 hours, we can continue to prove my point k? So while you sit there and anticipate my return, why don't you go to STAND forum and look for more false SNSD rubbish to use.

Oh, and I love how you can't even say a single thing about the Tiffany situation. Let me guess, realized that you're a fool now? And I'm not insulting your family at all. I'm just saying if your tone isn't mad then I suppose that's just what you grew up with. = ) It's not particularly a bad thing.

Alrighty then... toodles sweetie. Don't die from anxiety from waiting for me. I know I'm your addiction. Oh, and the "I bait everyone, it's a sport to me" was hilarious. Darling, you need to get out of the house more often if this is your only exercise. Oh, and for a person who's claiming that I'm "running my mouth", that's funny because I'm not the one that's baiting people for an argument. Tsk tsk.

Archived