SNSD Tiffany tears talking about other members teasing her at Korean

Guest Dr.Joe

Guest ephemeral.

Lol. Subbed video makes it look more like friendly teasing.

Poor Tiffany though, it must have been hard for her.

And I love Brian. xD

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a fan of these girls but i feel bad for tiffany D: she shouldn't worry cause once they make it to the U.S. we'll see who gets teased (; hahaaa

doubt SNSD would make it to states~

LoL

i dunno.... to me personally~

being teased coz u dont kno a language that well isnt a big deal

i mean, its juz motivation for her to work harder to learn it.

but maybe they said sth really mean to her?

but i kinda doubt it....

its not lyk she got looked down on for not bein born in korea or anything bad lyk that

i bet shed do sth similiar if they were tryin to learn english

lykk play jokes on them and stuff

even if the others weren't being mean obviously it got to her, its like one of those situations where friends take a joke too far... everytime they laughed or joked with her must have felt like they were laughing at her.

I like Fany.... I totally get what she felt, dun't worry Fany-ah.. we love you!!

for the record yes, soshi does tease fany but never in a 'i hate u' kind of way, its all fun n games, jessica also gets teased too but no harm done, some of u ppl take like it's such a serious issue, loosen up a little, almost every korean-american/ non-korean gets teased by their group members, same with kara, Ukiss, 2pm,sj, snsd etc..but it's never gets to a point where its called bullying. there are many account, staff-accounts and non-fan accounts of how the girls act like family/sliblings to each other. like how sliblings teases each other and fight. the reason fany cried was NOT because of soshi (she thanked her members for always looking out for her) but because of how hard it was to learn korean and adapt.

it's a total fun joke between snsd gals

if you watch Hello Baby you will get it

but yeah poor fany tho im sure she doesnt want to be teased over and over lol

but the gals help her through all the hard time so i wont worry much bout fany

she will make it ^^ she's a nice girl ^^ and she works hard to be better person

The only thing that caught my ear was that she ate lunch with taec. I guess they're friends...

anyways, it's pretty sad that her own members take advantage of her like that. To always be the center of the joke is hard...fighting tiffany!

she said that? she had lunch with taec? OMG OMG OMG XD

It's not just pride...a lot is jealously. I've gotten on subways in Seoul and nobody looks, but as soon as I pick up the phone and start speaking in English or speak in English to a friend with me, people's heads jolt up to stare. A lot of younger girls (those in their 20s) will give really dirty or malicious-looking eyes and whisper loudly things like, "What a show off", "why can't she just speak Korean?" It's so, so obnoxious. Girls are really competitive, so...yeah. ugh. :angry:

I definitely feel bad for Tiffany. She's not Korean...she's American. She grew up there and she will always carry that cultural identity, even as a person who currently resides in Korea. A lot of Koreans think Korea is the center of the world and will say things like, "Americans eat kimchi, right?" and "Americans love Kim Yuna, right?" They forget that...it's a huge world out there with many, many cultures, and that America is a country that is not homogeneous at all. :(

-ginger

whoa i feel bad for you >.<

maybe they just jealous coz they cant speak english better than you lol

dont mind them, let them keep doing the stare rofl

they dislike ppl "showing off" english and else but from what i see korea seems so americanized now (ok dunno the exact word lol)

Guest Redwarrior

I understand that it all fun and teasing but maybe they might've taken one joke too far (we've all done that before). But anyways, they probably got over that matter in a matter of hours/days.

It's good to see her hardwork to learn korean has paid off :D

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I can totally understand what ginger is talking about. My school is packed with Korean International Students, just the vibe they give off a lot of the times aren't the greatest. I understand their English isn't awesome, but I honestly don't see them trying to learn. They just rather stick with themselves and talk in Korean 24/7. (But there are always exception, one out of ten will actually talk to you, not school related)

Poor Tiffany, does her Korean have any accent? I'm not Korean, can't tell.

she said that? she had lunch with taec? OMG OMG OMG XD

Watch that, it kind of provides more insight and a more accurate translation than the allkpop article. And I think a couple of the SNSD girls should be close with the 2PM boys, probably from their Idol Army episode and Star King recordings. I know Khun and Fany are friends, but most of them are probably close with each other. I just wonder if Jay ever got close to his dream girl Jessica. lol

Serves her right!

nah, just kidding. I looked at a few clips of snsd back then, she seemed really mean to people too..

Although being deceived like that is kind of mean to someone who IS really wanting to learn Korean, you can tell Tiffany does try really hard. Either that or she felt really betrayed in a way (tears come out at things like that when the person is sensitive towards something in particular)

SNSD would do something like that. heh. But perhaps Tiffany uses her english on snsd members to make fun of them too--so they do the same thing to her?

...Girls be niceeee ya'll.

Guest jingaling.

the title misinterprets the whole thing.

they tease cus they love her. they're a playful bunch of girls.

and she has worked so hard on her korean skills. it's much better compared to back in 07.

& i find it cool how taekyeon went out to eat with fany & yoona. player :P

the title misinterprets the whole thing.

I agree.

I watched the video. It felt more like she teared up because learning Korean was really hard in the beginning. The "teasing" that went on didn't seem to bother her all that much.

Guest iamyourfather

SNSD member Tiffany revealed on SBS Strong Heart that the other eight members of the group are actually con artists, and that they're not as innocent as they look.

is this a good or bad thing.....?

^

it's a joke and it's NOT a secret anymore esp to ppl who follow snsd stuff

we all know how crazy they are behind their cute innocent concept

Serves her right!

nah, just kidding. I looked at a few clips of snsd back then, she seemed really mean to people too..

Although being deceived like that is kind of mean to someone who IS really wanting to learn Korean, you can tell Tiffany does try really hard. Either that or she felt really betrayed in a way (tears come out at things like that when the person is sensitive towards something in particular)

SNSD would do something like that. heh. But perhaps Tiffany uses her english on snsd members to make fun of them too--so they do the same thing to her?

...Girls be niceeee ya'll.

she's mean to ppl??? Lol XD XD XD if you're talking bout HB one well just because she's being silent suddenly she's mean person rofl XD she never a mean person, ppl love to judge from it cover tho, you should try to watch all her fancams

when she's not in the mood or sick she's kinda silent person but doesnt make her mean XD

from what i know she's actually the nicest one to ppl since backthen and most talkative to fans

Guest strawberrynkiwi

mhmm. but that's true in other asian countries as well.. well at least in China/Taiwan/HK

really? I always thought Hong Kong is like the foreign celebrityland, because there is just so many of them. From Maggie Q to MC Jin to Amanda S to Daniel Wu to Edison Chen, all foreigns, terrible Chinese stills, but somehow they still get tons of jobs. I'm sure they obviously still get teased by other fellow celebrities, but I think because Hong Kong is with the British for awhile, Hong Kong is very accepting for foreigners.

But that doesn't mean the people in Hong Kong isn't similar to the closeminded Koreans. Very judgmental people I would say.

Guest rforest

I'm pretty sure that Tiffany was at one point in their years of friendship have been hurt by their tease. In addition to the tease, learning the language was also hard--those are probably the reasons she teared up.

If people that were picked on have not been hurt by your friends before...well...you guys are pretty strong people. Even though people know that it's a joke and it's just for jest and fun, it still hurts a little bit even though you smile and laugh along.

Guest _escape.reality*

poor tiffanyy. getting teased once in awhile is fun

but not when you do it constantly . THEN it gets somewhat

annoying. at least she's improving on the korean language . (:

she's mean to ppl??? Lol XD XD XD if you're talking bout HB one well just because she's being silent suddenly she's mean person rofl XD she never a mean person, ppl love to judge from it cover tho, you should try to watch all her fancams

when she's not in the mood or sick she's kinda silent person but doesnt make her mean XD

from what i know she's actually the nicest one to ppl since backthen and most talkative to fans

oh har har. Saying someone's voice sounds like a goat is PRETTY darn nice ;D

Just saying what I think. Sure, she may be a good person and all. I felt bad that the girls did that to her even though it may be a joke but girl's got to have some decent respect for people.

oh har har. Saying someone's voice sounds like a goat is PRETTY darn nice ;D

Just saying what I think. Sure, she may be a good person and all. I felt bad that the girls did that to her even though it may be a joke but girl's got to have some decent respect for people.

Lol, she said that about Shin Hyesung, didn't she?

I was like... WTF... this little girl... surprised Shinhwa Changjo didn't punch her in the mouth for that one.

Archived