Robert and Kristen leaked Harper's Bazaar photoshoot. [outtakes]

Gitakawaii

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks really stoned with the black hair and all...not very flattering dress either...looks like she's wearing a dress made out of garbage bags.

Guest lovejyk

Oh mannn, her hair looks pretty crazy right now. :mellow:

On another note, seems like Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are much more comfortable with each other judging from this shoot. Very touchy and grabby ahah

I really like these pictures. hahaha. I think they look great together. I don't care what people think or say.

Hahahaha. And I like Kristen with black hair. It makes the whole shoot look more gothic-y. Very cool. Hahah.

The big bubble dress looks really................I don't know. It looks like a really big garbage bag and they just decided

to wrap around her body. LOL.

Guest starber

In the first few pictures, she looked like she wanted to murder someone o.O her face was titled down and she was smiling (it look so scary looking >____<)

Guest lotusdrop

wow so pretty!!! i don't really like that eyeball looking up thing she does though, but robert looks SOOOOOOOO cute and sweet ^__^ heheh

Archived