Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

There is also something about the way he touches and runs his hand or fingers on the faces of his girlfriends in his dramas like to jung yumi in i i need romance n joo minyoung in nine. Its just so sensual ...i also really enjoy the way he eats n enjoys his food in the dramas , makes you feel like it is so yummy n delicious!!! Just watch him in some food scenes in before n after plastic surgery, i need romance n nine( the scene which he eats with hanyoung in the noodle shop after he was stitched up) , they are really quite funny. Read that he enjoys eating... Sure comes across in the scenes in dramas when he eats ha! The PDs seem to know what to tap him for! Hehe!!

Thx for JW pis and news. Kamsomida

Our JW is very awesome in every outfits!!

@sandra I really want to go but I have no info about his birthday meeting this Sep. If you have any update please share :-)

@lotus I am so wondering that he is enjoy eating (so do I) how come his figure is very fit and quite skinny. I love that!!!