Quantcast

Guest sandramoon

@leejinwookfan thanks so much :x

After 3 months since I known this drama, I got Nine syndrome, Seon Woo syndrome and Jin Wook syndrome :((
Unluckily, no remedy hasn't found yet.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His investigation was for 11 hours?! My heart hurts... I don't understand why the knetz are making such a big deal about him smiling slightly before making a formal statement for the media without wat

Just dropping by to say Lee Jin-wook is smokin' hot in Goodbye Mr Black, and totally rocking the three-piece suit. I love men who can carry it off, and he does it perfectly. It's a real pity, therefor

The whole situation is really hard for me to believe. I feel so unfair for LJW if this is a setup. All we have so far are A's testimony and a piece of clothes she submitted for DNA test. It doesn't ma

Guest leejinwookfan

sandramoon said: @leejinwookfan thanks so much :x

After 3 months since I known this drama, I got Nine syndrome, Seon Woo syndrome and Jin Wook syndrome :((
Unluckily, no remedy hasn't found yet.

Most of the time, always looking easy n natural with just the right touch with no over or underdoing in whatever he wears without making us feel that he is making a big effort like many other kstars do. Others usually come off looking trying so hard. i hope he keeps it that way as this is what makes him feel approachable, no airs nor aggressive yet gentle star quality! Just love the descente video clip! Just neat n really cool!!! Love to see more of these clips! Just like the natural him best...Smooch!!!

Guest leejinwookfan

lotus said:

Most of the time, always looking easy n natural with just the right touch with no over or underdoing in whatever he wears without making us feel that he is making a big effort like many other kstars do. Others usually come off looking trying so hard. i hope he keeps it that way as this is what makes him feel approachable, no airs nor aggressive yet gentle star quality! Just love the descente video clip! Just neat n really cool!!! Love to see more of these clips! Just like the natural him best...Smooch!!!

Guest sandramoon

leejinwookfan said: lotus said:

And mind u, he is also not perfect at all suc as like at the nine press conference... But its ok to me because actors are also human...i think it is just his nature n personality that draws me to him.

Guest leejinwookfan

sandramoon said: Oh no. I, too, understand not much. I know she thanked him for his effort, that he's hardworking, he did his best, help her and took care of her... she had a lot of fun that time...

A Nine's fan in our forum understand Korean a lot. And she helped us to understand the main contents of this episode.

Guest sandramoon

According to that friend's brief translation,
1. Song Jae Jung, our script writer, said that Nine's ending is a happy ending!! Sun Woo cannot avoid the death as a punishment for changing others' fate on his own initiative. However, little Sun Woo grew up and by his will, the will to save himself, he also saved older SunWoo. (Remember that every action of young SW made older SW). Thus SW, who supposed to die in 1993, was restored to life :)
2. Fanfic of Knetizen about Nine's ending.
3. Thanks to part: every body expressef thankful to each other, including our OTP.
4. If there's a chance going back to the past, what would you choose?
    All the cast except Choi Jin Chul and Dr Han said No. The rest chose to go back the past.
    The last question is for us, viewers, which choice we choose?

• Guest changed the title to Lee Jin Wook 이진욱