Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest sandramoon

@leejinwookfan wow, how come he is so hot like that? love your 1st picture (JW oppa with his friend?) :)

With regard to his Burberry event, I  also found a video and some other pictures from DC

iKDkdMvuRRtZl.jpg

ibjan4U15HsmSY.jpg

i5faZJSgdURm2.jpg

*just die in his smile*

ib223z8OPlc4wF.jpg

DC

Guest sandramoon

Since Kim Jae Won's wedding is on June 28, I extremely expect to see our Nine couple's reunion :x

Besides, LJW will have a fan meeting at the Tokyo Yakult hall on June 30 *really jealous of Korean & Japanese fans*

Guest dreamerland

leejinwookfan said: Hello everyone, I've become Lee Jin Wook's fan since Nine. What's a pity that I didn't know him sooner. Hope it's never too late ^^.
Not only do I love Park Sun Woo but I am totally into Lee Jin Wook now.
For the past two months and more, I've kept searching about LJW as much as I can.
I really wanna update any information about him from now on.

Firstly, a recent picture of him I found on Naver
jwpl001.jpg

Guest leejinwookfan

@sandramoon I don't know if he's JW's friend or not, just know they took that picture at Cheongdamdong ^^

@dreamerland I did watch FO & Strong Heart right after ep 2 of Nine ^_^ of course I love him more after watching 2 shows :D
Apart from Nine, I've watched 2 more dramas of LJW that many people recommend I Need Romance & Someday. Have to say I love all 3 characters :x although Park Sun Woo is the best (my most favorite character of all Kdrama ever :D)
I'm considering watching the rest but I kinda hesitate 'coz he isn't the main lead... I don't wanna see he's in pain.....

Guest leejinwookfan

sandramoon said: Since Kim Jae Won's wedding is on June 28, I extremely expect to see our Nine couple's reunion :x

Besides, LJW will have a fan meeting at the Tokyo Yakult hall on June 30 *really jealous of Korean & Japanese fans*

Guest dreamerland

leejinwookfan said: @sandramoon I don't know if he's JW's friend or not, just know they took that picture at Cheongdamdong ^^

@dreamerland I did watch FO & Strong Heart right after ep 2 of Nine ^_^ of course I love him more after watching 2 shows :D
Apart from Nine, I've watched 2 more dramas of LJW that many people recommend I Need Romance & Someday. Have to say I love all 3 characters :x although Park Sun Woo is the best (my most favorite character of all Kdrama ever :D)
I'm considering watching the rest but I kinda hesitate 'coz he isn't the main lead... I don't wanna see he's in pain.....

Guest leejinwookfan

@PommePompadour I saw some pictures of this drama, love his appearance :)
One question, will he end up with Chae rim?
I know, I shouldn't ask this before watching but I'm really curious.

@dreamerland It seems that you've watched all of his dramas :x What is your most favourite?

Guest dreamerland

@leejinwookfan  
u knoe wat.. i din watch all his dramas.. infact i missed his 2 best dramas. recent one... =((
i was away for almost one year from korean world.. so missed it.. now downloading all to watch it.. hehe

Guest leejinwookfan

PommePompadour said: I really dun like Spy Myong Wal. It is so stupid scrip. Anyway our JinWook is very handsome and cool there.

I like I need romance 2012, Someday and the best is Nine! park Sun Woo is his best role, it is perfect suit to LJW.

Guest dreamerland

Most Stylish Men Of The Week 07.06.13

Guest leejinwookfan

One of the most stylish men of the week :x daebak!!!

@sandramoon another picture of LJW at that Cheongdamdong shop
cdd01.jpg

Naver