Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest laserbeanz

lotus said: Hi laserbeanz - great to hear u here. I am fan of ljw since i saw someday like 2 years ago. I saw many other popular kdrama actors but none caught me like he did. He is not the typical good looking korean actor with smooth skin n pretty looks. In fact his face is quite small which rules him out for certain types of role. but i Like his subtleness but yet roughness n manliness , especially those deep seated mysterious n thotful eyes n smiley lines. Seems to be in deep thought often. Brings out the inner conflict of character he plays. The saying that eyes are windows of souls then ljw really makes good use of those eyes for his roles. I think his personality seems a bit shy and very humble but also can be cocky. Really someone who is more than what we see on the surface. The mystery is what i think makes him so cool n charismatic. And wah he is a great kisser n really cool n atheletic - the hanging bridge scene and the glass breaking telephone booth scenes in nine - wow!!

Thanks!! :) I think he is very quick witted n intelligent...but his depth is what draws me to his mysterious side. Just read in baidu about him. The interviews tell us s lot abt him as well. He needs a break to recover from the mental n physical strain of living as SW. He was not eating at one stage n became very skinny due to the strain. He is SW as much as SW is him. His next project is a film i think so look forward to that. Sounds like love movie but i hope a good script again. He sd choose well...

If there is something i cAn use to describe him, maybe it is like an onion with layers n layers to peel n uncover but never stopping to give u that impact. There us that consistency but the special in him is the surprise. Either u like it or hate it!!! I love it ... Lol!!!;):):$

I know this dude has big potential when I first saw his drama with Chae Rim, Powerful Opponent, but for some reason they messed up his character in that drama and I hated his role in spy myung wol, they made him so pathetic and I tried the I need romance drama, didnt get my interest. I know he'll make it big just given the right role and project. SunWoo character brings out the best of him. Its was especially made just for him. After watching Nine, I fell in love with him and SunWoo at the same time. I think I like him playing a bada$$ spoiled brat character. 

Hi, thanks to the fans of Nine who urge readers to watch the drama and because of that I discovered another handsome Korean actor, Lee Jin Wook!

From the old pictures posted here, i say, Lee Jin Wook, please maintain your short hair as in Nine... because of Nine and that short haircut, i will look forward to your new dramas in the future.

For those who have wonderful pictures from Nine with Jin Wook in it, i think its time to update those pictures here to show how handsome the actor is... hehee

:D:D :x

Just saw the nine press conf. Oh boy ljw is really shy n awkward in front of the press. Not much change from before.He is so much more at ease with his fans n at less formal event like his fan meet. He kind of struck me even a little slow deliberate or not but he sure can duck questions n give vague or no answer at all. He seems very honest but cd be too frank n plain for the media. Media got nothing to write of him really. Definitely not a large n formal event person but more a personable informal person not an extrovert! His one to one interviews are much more insightful n tells us a lot more of him. He guards tightly his real self very private like he said in his fan meet. Cd be from his past experience with his older girl friend. according to translation at press confce, when asked what he recall 20 yrs ago., he says it was when he was graduating from his primary school? And he was the only student in his class or something who was posted out of his current school to another one and he says it was a worrying time for him. Sounds quite traumatised. :( he also said somewhere that he was too serious and too worrying as well when he first started out in showbiz like 7 yrs ago. i dont mind him being quiet so long as he can act well n he is sincere. Maybe he is the type of actor that play his roles well but is not good at saying things in real life. Makes me feel that he has gone thru life n that is why he handles complex roles well. Some actors make me feel that they are acting all the time whether on or off stage.. They wear their acting skill all the time. I can settle for good humble honest talk n stick to deliverying his roles well. I like him as he is. A bit of mystery is not a bad thing. He can count in me as a ardent supporter!!!

@laserbeanz - try this 
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUxMTgyNDYw.html 
i found it thru a chinese thread for LJW and it is very active .google lee jin wook tieba.baidu.com.if you read chinese,  they have translation of interviews etc very fast.see if this link works
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%C0%EE%D5%E6%D0%F1&tp=0&pn=100
let me know if you got thru or not.
good luck ! 

Guest laserbeanz

@lotus thanks for the linki can view it  :\"> i did upload some pic from your link... but the pic doesn't appear in this forums  :-/