Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

thanx chinguu!!!!!!... *quoted image**quoted image* finally the teaser came out.. and you right it was great!!... *quoted image*  really excited to watch it!!.. i think it is a rom-comedy drama... hehe.. i love that!! *quoted image*

I need romance 2012 teaser poster.. 

sexy ladies in the house!!  

*quoted image*

yep chingu .. seems like the sexy and sophiticated concept is the trademark of this drama :) ... here's another official pic of one of our heroines :D

20120523180714_4fbca8c2035fb_1.jpg

can't wait to see more pcis of our Jin Wook with Yumi and Ji Suk! :D :D

@ Star n News

First promos for tvN’s I Need Romance 2012

inr_1.jpg

Posters are out for I Need Romance 2012, which is the updated title for the second season of tvN’s successful trendy rom-com, which is either because they want to be very exact about the timeline of the seasons, or because they’re hopeful of more.

I think it would’ve been just as effective, and more elegant, to go with the standard numbering (seasons 1, 2, and so on), given that tvN has a handful of multiple-season shows on its roster, and I can see titles getting real unwieldy, real quick. (Chosun Police and God’s Quiz have three seasons apiece; Rude Miss Young-ae has ten.) But maybe I’m getting ahead of myself, assuming there’ll be additional seasons at all.

In the drama, Jung Yumi (from The Crucible, not Rooftop Prince) gets caught between two love interests: longtime boyfriend Lee Jin-wook (Myung-wol the Spy) and new honey Kim Ji-suk (Personal Taste). (Side note: Will the real-life besties have to take a bromance break to get into character as rivals?) With this setup, I’m not gonna feel to bad for Lee Jin-wook for being the third wheel in the poster above, because I’m assuming his behavior led to the breakup (going off Season 1′s precedent), and he won’t realize he misses her till he sees that there’s a new jagi in town. The copy reads, “A false farewell, a real love.” The burning question: Do those two things refer to each love interest in turn, or is one person both things?

Jung’s sidekicks will be played by Kim Ji-woo and Kang Ye-sol; together the three 33-year-olds will navigate careers, loves, and friendships. Which is just about the boringest way to describe the premise, though a number of dramas have proven how well you can take that simple concept and tease out heart and laughs. (See: I Need Romance 1, The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry, Dal Ja’s Spring, My Sweet Seoul.)

I fully intend to watch the first season at some point, but I figure I may as well just dive in with the second season, since it’s got a new cast and new storyline (although it sounds like it’s really the same storyline, sorta). And I’m pretty excited about the new cast, more so than the original, mostly because of my love for Jung Yumi (Que Sera Sera, The Great Gye Choon-bin), which is strong and long-abiding. She’s a chameleon of an actress who can look vastly different depending on styling, who can take on a gamut of character types, and who always feels real. She’s also built a career playing slightly offbeat personalities, so I wonder if this drama will be her first mainstream type of role. It’ll be interesting to see her being the standard rom-com lead for once, but I’m sure she’ll find a way to make it her own.

I Need Romance 2012 is slated for 16 episodes and premieres on June 20.

Source : Dramabeans

Guest dreamerland

Picture of Lee Jin Wook oppa from the drama " I Need Romance 2012"

Oppa looks handsome and hot as always... :)

Enjoy.....

KX1L279444IWDI8U2QH2.jpg

F4EBZYWLFCGMB9EIB1WI.jpg

OO4KDGC5ZB84RVLIX2VU.jpg

BH5DDTEK5FNONUX721XL.jpg

345CD3PCLV76L4D1T6OK.jpg

KJY1EZN5DNIJOFVTWC2L.jpg

WDLCBT17TI2QRQ2MWGJ5.jpg

W1OS7HUABEY2PWF13TM3.jpg

6WXJ8M7VYGEVP3NQBITJ.jpg

D13YGMBYYA9VY4164L9G.jpg

DPBUU6U5Z8Z66I3TC3VN.jpg

Source: tvN official website

Guest SSmile145

I like how he has versatile personalty you can see he is wise, humble, and simple and deep at the same time
I love his charisma which is calm and sweet  humorous

I was totally shock when i read that's his zodiac is Virgo like me
I don't know if you believe me or not but I always felt that I have weird personality like combination from everything that i can't fit in one place or one category
not like the typical Virgo so when i saw him in strong heart and family outing you can see he is unpredictable while in acting field he is so pro and have different aura i was so drown to him and i was asking myself why ?! because usually i 'm not the kind who get attract by the face and he is very handsome guy but his personality shine and make him more handsome to my eyes 

I'm totally fan of him and i want to see more and I'm so excited for his new project
I just want to ask if he have personal Facebook or twitter i would love to check his replies even though i don't know Korean but i will learn ^^
and I Totally Totally love his hair style the fuzzy look its the best !!!!! flower beggar can it be more handsome than that to me !! I hope he won't change the look he looks fantastic ;;)

all the best Oppa Aja Aja :x

I like how he has versatile personalty you can see he is wise, humble, and simple and deep at the same time

I love his charisma which is calm and sweet  humorous

I was totally shock when i read that's his zodiac is Virgo like me

I don't know if you believe me or not but I always felt that I have weird personality like combination from everything that i can't fit in one place or one category

not like the typical Virgo so when i saw him in strong heart and family outing you can see he is unpredictable while in acting field he is so pro and have different aura i was so drown to him and i was asking myself why ?! because usually i 'm not the kind who get attract by the face and he is very handsome guy but his personality shine and make him more handsome to my eyes 

I'm totally fan of him and i want to see more and I'm so excited for his new project

I just want to ask if he have personal Facebook or twitter i would love to check his replies even though i don't know Korean but i will learn ^^

and I Totally Totally love his hair style the fuzzy look its the best !!!!! flower beggar can it be more handsome than that to me !! I hope he won't change the look he looks fantastic ;

;)

all the best Oppa Aja Aja :x

Guest dreamerland

"I Need Romance 2012 " Jeong Yumi and Lee Jin Wook, dating 'like a real lover” ….

fe47d3bd1b3ad109da8ca332e3666ea5.JPG

Lee Jin Wook and jeongyumi recording together in a garden landscaped,  are chatting while eating.  

“I Need Romance 2012 will be broadcast on June 20, 2012.

More pictures:

1338858922714_2_101543.jpg

1338858918420_1_101532.jpg
Source: bnt News

Guest dreamerland

More shooting stills of Lee Jin Wook from the serial "I Need Romance 2012"

Oppa looks so cute with his specs... :x :x :x .

leejinwook1.png

leejinwook11.png

leejinwook12.png

leejinwook15.jpg

leejinwook17.png

leejinwook18.png

Source : as tagged....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest loveydovey_lynn

wowwwww!!.. thank you dreamerland for the pix and news!!..   ;) they both look soo adorable!!..  8-> can't wait for it to broadcast tomorrow!!  :x  

photo242644.jpg

cute!

• 2 weeks later...

i like him!! :D
his smile is really nice!
and the way he express himself through his eyes is very charming...
i'm watching his drama ryt now!
and i could say he's a  very natural actor!
i like how when he acts, i dont see it as just acting..
it really feels like real.
i dunno how to explain it, but he's very good! :D

Guest singapore0950

Good Morning!!

Chingus!! I am back after more than 6 months. Sorry, for not posting any stuffs here for long long time:( busy like hell:( arrrr screamed in alarm. hahaha!

Thank you gals keep this page alive :Thumbs up!!!

here is my screencap while watching:Dep4.jpg

Hope you all like it:D

Hi I am watching I need romance 2012 """"Wowowowowow"""" it is so lovely!

but somehow, ep6 make me sob sob sob... It seemed like sad moment "Thunder & Heart breaking scene" coming soon.

Cute of them "Lovely sweet couple"!

however, both buddies acted in the same drama. Fighting!! Fighting!!!

Hi The girl Who! I saw you there "Big" drama..... so exciting!!!

wowowo! once again thank you gals posted all photos here.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest loveydovey_lynn

Holla chingu!!  I’m currently watching INR 2012... still waiting for the next episode..  can’t wait for our jinwook oppa!

Here some hot n cute pic of him!!.. ^__^

163DD14C4FF5240F0978E9

113EDA4C4FF5240F0794BA 

On the cruise ship on ep 6- Look like as if he was photo shooting for a CF.. ^^

More pic.. =)

2012062901001565000079522.jpg

2012062901001565000079521.jpg

be careful with those eyes ladies!.. ;D

tvN_%B7%CE%C7%CA2012_%C0%CC%C1%F8%BF%ED%

smexy!

1340338477_346351.jpg

2012062801001479800075321.jpg

So sweet of him.. i really love to see both of them together, Seok Hyun and Yeol mae. They look so cute and adorable together.. but things just really ain’t  going easy between the two of them.. i know and believe Seok Hyun still loves her.. it’s just that there was something that stop him from that and it’s killing me!..  ;( 

Hope for our jin wook @SH oppa the best!..  =)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest singapore0950

Oh good morning!!! Thank you, you guys keep this page alive.
I missed old days.......I am waiting to watch his new drama.... LOL!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest singapore0950

hello!!!! all here in this thread!!
Big wave to "the girl who"!where are you...............?hahahaha! 
Oh any latest news for our Jin Wook ssi. Oh seem no news at all:(