Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest ruthlene

Ixory... :o :o hee hee the above pix really not like normally Jinwook....I have to pass this look ka....unacceptable 555

tomorrow complete 1month he left for Army....go go Jinwook only 23moths left :lol:

21 months to go. His discharge date is 03/07/11 per previous news.

Ixory... :o :o hee hee the above pix really not like normally Jinwook....I have to pass this look ka....unacceptable 555

tomorrow complete 1month he left for Army....go go Jinwook only 23moths left :lol:

annie, he is cameleon(in modeling),he can change from cute decent boy to wild namja. :lol:

Guest ruthlene

annie, he is cameleon(in modeling),he can change from cute decent boy to wild namja. :lol:

Yes, he's a chameleon in modeling as well as in acting. He could act any character & yet he's underrated. I don't know why. Maybe because he's a loner (he stated this in one of his interview in Air City) & probably didn't attend those celebrity parties & didn't mingle with the big shots of the entertainment industry (just my thoughts).

I first saw him in "Air City" & I became his instant fan. He's handsome & charismatic. He acted his character in "Air City" real well. In the "Air City" preview interview, he was very honest & very complimentary of Ji Woo. Now, I know he meant every word he said on that interview. It came direct from his heart. I admire him for his honesty, modesty, humbleness, gentleness & persistence. So, down-to-earth. After "Air City", I watched most of his dramas.

He had left a month ago today for military service. I hope I'll see new pictures of him in a military uniform. JIN WOOK FIGHTING...... See you back in 21 months. Good luck, good health & God bless you.

You fan from California, U.S.A.

Guest zomba2009

You are right! He is a very nice, down to earth person. He seems to be very honest and straight forward person too. At first , I thought what he said about Jiwoo just for the shake of it, but then later I realized that he is very serious about her. And continued to pursued her just like what he said in all his interview. I think he really love her ! I hope everything will be good for him and Jiwoo. It too bad that he has to go for Military service. Wish him the best of everything he do and also his love life.

Guest ruthlene

You are right! He is a very nice, down to earth person. He seems to be very honest and straight forward person too. At first , I thought what he said about Jiwoo just for the shake of it, but then later I realized that he is very serious about her. And continued to pursued her just like what he said in all his interview. I think he really love her ! I hope everything will be good for him and Jiwoo. It too bad that he has to go for Military service. Wish him the best of everything he do and also his love life.

I accidentally found 2 more videos I have not seen before of LJW in You Tube. You can watch them in You Tube, then put Yuffywutai videos on the search line & click. Then scroll down until you see some Korean words interview part 1 then part 2. He's so cute & spoke so manly, but gentle. He sure look good especially when he's smiling.

Guest ruthlene

awwww! finally! :tears: .... oppa looks good! I was so worried about his health! :)

thanks a lot ixory & annichoi!

Thanks ixory & annichoi for posting Jin Wook's most recent pictures. He looks great in uniform. Still very handsome. I saw some of these pictures in (Google - under Lee Jin Wook, pictures provided by kpopvideo, but I'm not computer literate like both of you. I only know how to look at the pictures, but could not do anything else. I'm so happy for all your updates. Looking forward to see more pictures of Jin Wook in the very near future. His basic training is almost over & he'll be serving as a regular soldier. I pray for his safety. Again many thanks & God bless both of you.

Guest ruthlene

Thanks Annichoi for Lee Jin Wook's pictures in Broadway. He's really very cute & handsome. I saw the videos in You Tube. Were these commercial movies?

I came across another video that I have not seen before. It's in You Tube & the video is titled Choi Ji Woo and Lee Jin Wook - Air City. It was uploaded by izza 830. The song really matched LJW's feelings for CJW.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ruthlene

Wow, I didn't he know he's in the army now! Thanks for the photos.

He had been in the army since 5/6/09. So, it has been over two months now. I guess he's in the regular service now & we won't see anymore pictures of him in uniform. His pictures in military uniform was when he was still in training which lasted 5 or 6 weeks. I guess no more news about him until he get discharged on 3/7/11. Wow, that's a long way & I miss him already. Jin Wook be safe. God bless you.

Guest musicccluv

Hi guys! I'm new to soompi forum and this thread. I know you all miss Lee Jin Wook and I think no one posted these pics before, so here they are! i'm a huge fan of jw too~ (credits to nylon korea and jazzholic) ps: can someone teach me how to post pics here instead of just the links? thanks!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_t_Fehzj_34I/Sl92...aggalleryjw.jpg

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8022/2009...05611544096.jpg

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3917/20...08104801241.jpg