Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Yeah!! He needs a good rest n recharge as you can see he lost weight n extra rings round his eyes!!

however, hope he will find a really good drama next... Tvn perhaps . Younger pd perhaps. 

Or good movie though we will mes him on the small screen. 

He had proven to be a very versatile actor so choose well am going all offers. 

• Like 4

Not fond of his hairstyle in the Hyundai Cube CF, but his smile is irresistible!

Looking forward to watching Time Renegade, it looks like it'll be exciting. I hope his next project will be good, and please reunite with Kim Kang-woo soon! They were so cool together in Goodbye Mr Black.

• Like 5

So good looking! Going to miss you after your drama! Won't be seeing new pictures of you so often! Are you gg to MIA for a period again? lol! Maybe can catch u on some magazine shoots... hopefully! Have a good rest after today!!! Credit to IG!

• Like 5

Ljw u did awesome in GMB! 

What's new for me in GMB about u? Well... I absolutely thrilled about your action packed segments in the first 4 episodes!! I think this is best part for me. I know what u can do in any melo drama but the action parts is another level from any of your previous works!!

jjang!! Daebak!! 

Now I say u are an absolute 360 degree actor. Hands down n bravo!

rest well n hope to see you soon but again choose scripts well nevermind ehst people say. I think it's going to be hard as you have really stretched yourself far in GMB.. I would wait again to be surprised...

:heart:

• Like 4

You said u want to play an ordinary man role!!

Ljw ah... You must know how tough is it to write a story with an ordinary lead role n do well in ratings at the same time!! 

• Like 3

He is growing his rugged n scruffy stub again!! love the manly cool look. Want more action drama or movie from him!! From the weak helpless doctor in ' target' to time renegade policeman to GMB black, I can see him on more action drama but I wanna also see his sunshine smile n emotional  eyes too! Ready for more exciting room. 

• Like 4

Ljw did well in time renegade as the newbie policeman. Quite a different set of feelings from his gun woo character ! 

In recent interview , Ljw says he prefers roles that has depth. Yes! I think that uses his talent best!! Stick to good roles rather than simply nice looking it just feel good  ones.., go for strong roles that stretches your acting ability!! Fighting, 

• Like 5