Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Every since I started following GMB about 4 weeks ago - I've been on a LEE JIN UK marathon.

I re-watched NINE, it's still as good as 3 years ago.  I was in lurve with Park Sun Woo then, but didn't pay much attention to LWJ's subsequent works after NINE.  Btw, it's still his best drama to date.

I remember reading about Three Muskeeteers either because somehow it didn't appeal to me at that time?  Boy was I wrong, I started Musketeers a couple of nights ago and I'm hooked!  The OTP there is lovely, very limited scene but chemistry is on fire.

Also managed to catch Fishing Village, he's pretty funny & laid back......he really love his meals there. 

Glad he's graduating more and more into mainstream since last year.  While Black is watchable, it's too bad the writing and editing fell below expectations though with a spectacular cast

Is he filming any movies after Black?  

• Like 6

Just dropping by to say Lee Jin-wook is smokin' hot in Goodbye Mr Black, and totally rocking the three-piece suit. I love men who can carry it off, and he does it perfectly. It's a real pity, therefore, that his character Black and the drama as a whole are not well-written, cuz I'm sure he could have pulled off a more complex take on Black. I haven't always been interested in his projects, but do remember him fondly as Ryu from Myung-wol the Spy. Maybe I'll get to watching Nine after all.

Also, he's such a natural kisser. So yummy. Bonus points!

• Like 9

@LyraYoo 

thank you for the fun facts list about LJW on page #139 (recommend for those who wants to know more about him)

one of fav from the list is that he felt sad because his co-star NINE Yoo Joon Hee didn't look at him when they first met because his hair is long and scruffy beard .. LOL!  Isn't this always the case when he's off work, scruffy looking. 

Surprise that he doesn't smoke or drinks.  Is that why his teeth is pearly white :D

• Like 4

In time renegade, ljw tells the female lead that he will always find her wherever she may be!!! Gee! It sounded so like mr me black too!! The movie was shot almost two years back n GMB is so recent... It's so strangle coincidental.

a chinese thread fan actually gathered all the  times ljw's role in nine as sunwoo was mentioned can n used many many times in various drama by tvn!! like signal, reply 1994/8, bubblegum , three meals a day fishing series etc etc.. Tvn  really loves park sunwoo. Will we see nine Season  two??

i am not keen on sequel though!! Just keep Nine as the classic!!

• Like 4

nah, I wouldn't want a NINE sequel.  but I do wish for another drama of him from tvn!  it seems like he's doing 1 drama every year, so maybe we can expect another one in 2017. woohoo!

• Like 3