Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

@eeling_ljw

@LyraYoo

I thought filming Nine was punishing enough, but with GMB , he has gone to another level up! He really stretches himself n he seems to enjoy it the challenge. Action, emotion and humour, he's got all. So versatile. 

Fans like us of course get to enjoy the fruits of his hard work. The heart gets worried about the safety but he often makes things look just way so so easy!!

oppa fighting!! And take care!!

• Like 3

Is there a full video clip of the V live tv interview with the 3 time renegade stars? Wd love to watch that even with Chinese subs!

ljw so cute when he took out a small heart from his under his shirt n went on to make the different hearts!! He is adorable n shy in his own way.

He just gets better with each drama n movie but basically he has got the adorable n finesse in him that gives the smooth polished feel peppered with of course his 4D awesome personality!! 

:heart:

• Like 3

just found and watched the hour vlive interview. If u can be patient n sit thru the hour without subs. 

Even his co star says that he always surprises with his refreshing answers !! He responded 'farming' to a question. Not sure what was the question but the other two guests were tickled much,

So cute that his heart best is highest among the 3 at 147!! Haha!! His reaction so 4D. Hahaha!!

The host even helped a little to publicize GMB by calling him Black at the end!! 

I think he will be busy promoting time renegade once it is launched from 13 April! Looks a great movie!! 

Director use of voice over is great! Makes good use of his voice!!

There is more on him on section tv today and he really made everyone laugh esp the MC lady. Waiting for the Chinese sub to be out.

• Like 3

So sad that he can't attend the screening, he is filming GMB, doing interviews, doing magazines shoots...etc. I wonder how he gets the energy but he seems to be enjoying it. He seems to get fitter n tougher each time!! And he always says he is working like a cow!! 

What is difficilt perhaps is seeing him getting skinner especially with this current drama live shoot !! Sigh!!

lhw take care n fighting!! 

• Like 4

@LyraYoo - thanks for those shots!! Ljw is really gorgeous in those pictures!! There is this shot of him which the ear phone on as he listens to the proceedings in the media conference of mrb n sunwoo distribution' it's just really cool! I could just watch this drama for him only!! He is just oozing se***l attraction! It just surpasses all others that i have seen to date  ! It's not about muscles but treally the whole aura n the body language that he exudes that is undeniably hot! 

Even the writer could not let this go and made Mei say how se***l he looked as he was going through the documents for the audit inspection!!

and tvn n Cjen just can't stop bringing back Nine after all these years!! Just milking him m that drama every drop it can. No complaints from me cod Nine is still my best kdrama ever!!    Cjen n tvn love ljw a lot n I hope for more great works to come !! Ljw's contract with Will ends in April! I hope  their discussions will go well or ljw will choose wisely. He has his set of jobs cut out for him but I want him to be in at least one drama that has double digit ratings!! He deserves it !!

• Like 2

There is a poll done on the actor that most kwomen wish to date to see the cherry blossoms . Ljw is one of the best 5 k actors chosen. I love the comments that they gave ( from a Chinese translation) which I thought was perfect description of him. Here you go: 

If  there is one word that can describe ljw, it would be 'devilish' . He is one rare actor that possesses compassionate n kind disposition, exceeding charisma, innocent and romantic smile and enticing n sexy eyes. 

:heart: how accurate" his manly charm n charisma just in pictures alone is beyond description n stunning.

Fangirling here but I think he could be the best looking and most charismatic actor out of his current age group of actors. He has this rare combination of coming across vey polished with finese like as black now n  yet also so strong, scruffy n rugged n charming. No one actor dares to do what he does n better than anyone else cos he is so daring   to experiment!!! Not to forget he is so 4D too. 

Such an adorable man n child rolled in one!!

• Like 5

It's sad that he can't join in for the film promotion!!! Time renegade is a great movie n he has a meaty role. It wd have been great for him to be present at the promos as I am sure many audience would love to meet him n it wd have been great help for GMB too!!

oppa strikes me as someone who hardly has any regrets. Am sure he is quite philosophical about things. 

Ljw fighting!!hard work will be rewarded!! 

• Like 4