Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

• Guest changed the title to Lee Jin Wook 이진욱

@LyraYoo

Survived the first episode n absolutely loving it. Despite poor ratings, I am even more convinced that GMB deserves my full support. Late starter and underdog but it is solid drama. I rather not go into a competition based largely on popularity of the actors!! 

Ljw is just so adorable n I love how his character is a much more manly n matured one. Sure he is boyish n naughty but we see his serious shades lurking  waiting to come out soon. The shaping of his character is well done. 

And oh boy, a rapping  n singing ljw, unbelievable n enjoyed it fully. My fave of this episode. Even Kkw in funny role. And the bonus half naked bods, no complaint!! 

And eagerly waiting for tonite's episode!!

i have to thank you profusely for live blogging last night. U are amazing. Big hugs!!

:heart:

• Like 5

The ratings are indeed sad and it really doesnt reflect how good it is but life is like that, sometimes there is only win or lose and no in between.

i just hope it climbs up abit to a decent 5 to 10.

Dramabeans review of ep 1

here

• Like 2

@irfa1314 @LyraYoo - thanks for the clip!

Spoiler

Just want to share my heartache as we see ljw's efforts in GMB but yet the results are dismay! Somehow over last few dramas, it's been rocky  for him altho he is doing well in movie land! Ljw fighting .,supporting h all the way!'

• Like 2

@lotus TnMs and AGB are different companies. Awhile ago, soompi had an article about them here:

tns vs agb

The sampling is different since its two different companies but if they are accurate in measuring the audience the figures shouldnt deviate that much. However when there is a discrepancy, then it seems like AGB is the more reliable one because its an international company.

-------------------------------

I woke up this morning to see D.O.T.S being featured prominently on my local newspaper and shook my head in dismay as if this show need anymore promotion.

I hope Jinuk is staying positive! I know he will!

blackyak.jpg

@irfa1314 @eeling_ljw Let's come here everyday during GMB to push this thread upfront on the Soompi index ok?

We are a small group but doesnt means our love is small!

LEE JIN UK FIGHTING!

• Like 1

Just saw section tv. I can't resist saying this- ljw is really oozing with charm n manliness n sexual. He is absolutely gorgeous n sauve n I can't figure out what is going on but just looking at him is a treat n enough!! He has really matured so much in the way he handles interviews n I am waiting for his time renegade.

haha dots on front page!!! Gee!!!

ljw fighting!!

@qwenli - thanks for explaining the ratings!! 

• Like 3

ljw looks so awesome hot ias the new transformed black!! So so manly n oozing cool aura. Similar to sunwoo in nine but different in that manliness !! The 3 years do make a difference since 2013 nine!! 

Always wanted him to try play the evil and he is so versatile n mouldable, so it's now happening. 

Daebak!

• Like 4

Hey everyone! Not sure if this has been shared here, but here's LJK's interview with JJS and ISJ for Time Renegade on KBS Entertainment Relay :) It starts at around the 12:46 mark

Credit: KBS World YT channel

• Like 3

@lotus omg I surely will join you! I've been enjoying all the GMB recaps, discussions and clips so far but unfortunately I'd have to delay watching the episodes in full because I have a major exam coming up :sweatingbullets: 

Looking forward to all of LJW's activities :D

• Like 3