Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

1 hour ago, meon said:

14 February the shooting was starting. It's like 'valentine' to all of us :)

Last pic of Jin Uk ssi - thanks a lot to dy.kimm!

16228734_788402084641977_272928279983921

Also some news from @baidu_leejinuk_bar. Everyone can take part

Thanks a lot dy.kimm and @meon, very glad wuri Jin Uk ssi has comeback , its a beautiful Valentine gift from him to all of us, really ... thanks Jin Uk ssi for your good fighting !Hope more good projects to come soon ! Aza Aza Aza !

And hopefully we all and everyone could take part to support Jin Uk ssi !Thanks again @meon for this valuable info. 

• Like 2

It is great to see him back and working again. When he had a hard time last year, it is also the same time I faced my turning point in career. I have been quietly following him since then. Ironically, Feb 14th this year is when his new movie's shooting starts, it is also my first back working in my profession. I call its fate and will continue watching his back. I wish him well and hope to see more of his activities soon.

Please keep me updated if the above money donation is open up for foreigners. I will be glad to participate in that project. Fighting Jinuk!

• Like 3

On 2/25/2017 at 4:51 PM, meon said:

Thanks so much @meon, really excited to get these pics of wuri Jin Uk ssi at the shooting location of his upcoming movie. Always love his nice smiling ... Hope he is always happy and more good projects to come soon, always fighting, Godbless!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, meon said:

News about new movie support for Lee Jin Uk :)

Thanks a lot to sunwoobi and everyone who support him!

Many thanks to @meon and sunwoobi ... Hopefully Jin Uk ssi would feel the love and support from his global fans . Very delicious and beautiful lunch set , hope he eats more and enjoys the food :-) We want him to eat more, be happier and keep himself healthy, wish him good luck !

May God bless us all with good health amd happiness , thanks .

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see his happy smile again :)  thanks a lot to @dy.kimm for posting this pic.

Jin Uk ssi also was offered role in "7 days Queen" but he declined it, pity. 

But it's reported that now he is considering another drama. Hope it is true and we will see him soon :)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, meon said:

Glad to see his happy smile again :)  thanks a lot to @dy.kimm for posting this pic.

But it's reported that now he is considering another drama. Hope it is true and we will see him soon :)

Many thanks to dy.kimm and @meon for always updating the latest news of Jin Uk ssi . So happy to see him happy, he loves children much , and children feel his clear soul too ... Hopefully he will be starring another good drama soon, we all miss him so much !

• Like 1

On 3/23/2017 at 3:38 AM, meon said:

I also read the news about he got offered as a main lead in Sageuk drama but sadly, he declined it. I just want to see him back at small screen so we could watch him in a regular basis

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
19 hours ago, leejinjin said:

HOW  WISH THIS SHORT DRAMA WILL BE FEATURED ON DRAMAFEVER, I MISS HIM ON SCREEN SOOO MUCH!!!, HOPE TO SEE HIM MORE...

So am I - miss him on screen

I'd like to have My New Boyfriend in better quality 'cos I have only low quality copy. And want to see Bad Girl - another his old short mov which I haven't seen. And Road to Utah... and WInter Guest...  

Jin  Uk ssi - come back sooner! :bawling:

10 hours ago, leejinjin said:

Meon, My New Boyfriend, Bad girl, ROad to Utah and Winter Guest were all his dramas? co'z I haven't heard anyone of those yet. Thanks for the info.

My New Boyfriend and Bad Girl - Jin Uk's early works (2004), short film and ep. in series. 

Some tinty ep-s of My New Boyfriend you can see here f.ex.

Road to Utah (2011) was demonstrated in October 2016 on Busan festival. You can see info on page 185 this topic or

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-film-review-road-to-utah-108332.html

or  here  http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/jsp/films/index/filmsView.jsp?movieCd=20160476

Winter Guest is Scarier than a TIger was fimled this February, f.ex. info is here

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_A_Winter_Guest_Scarier_Than_A_Tiger.php