Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest Rosepetal

Thanks, Dramalover chingu, for the pics of DG and HJ, (JiWoo & JinWook^^)!

No, unfortunately, I haven't succeeded in posting pics yet, I should ask you more questions via PM!~~~ :o(

I just posted Air City episodes 15-16(final) preview summary translations in CJW and AC threads!

Looks like it's not a happy ending for DG-JS but not even for DG-HJ....Aigoo!~~~ :tears:

If MBC decides to make Season 2, even 3-4 months later, possibly DG-JS may end up together, or who knows?

Maybe our wish will come true and DG-HJ will fall in love and end up together!? :P:rolleyes:

Guest dramalover

cose37.jpg

cose40.jpg

cosewq12.jpg

extracted from starjiwoo

The ending was not expected but I'm still happy bec.Ha Joon stand by the woman

he loves..DG... :wub::wub::wub:

Guest Rosepetal

Okay, Dramalover, I finished watching Air City as of today....Whew! I haven't recovered yet....TT.TT

I took a nap this afternoon and guess what, I had a dream of JiWoo and JinWook, can't remember what about,

but I think they were Do-Gyung and Ha-Joon as in a drama, hehe....it felt so real!!~ ^o^

Even though I am a DG-HJ shipper, I still cried when JS cried his bitter tears outside of the hospital room where

MW laying there dying...and when he went to his boss to tell him that he will leave for Russia, it was sad....

When DG and JS had to part in the end with the help from HJ, I cried, too....Poor Ha-Joon for all the things he did to help DG even when he loves her as much as DG loves JS, it was sad... :tears:

But, of course, at the end, like you said Ha-Joon was the one standing by the woman he loves, Do-Gyung!!!

There may be hope for Season 2, with that kind of open ending! I will keep my fingers crossed!~ :rolleyes:

Guest dramalover

Okay, Dramalover, I finished watching Air City as of today....Whew! I haven't recovered yet....TT.TT

I took a nap this afternoon and guess what, I had a dream of JiWoo and JinWook, can't remember what about,

but I think they were Do-Gyung and Ha-Joon as in a drama, hehe....it felt so real!!~ ^o^

Even though I am a DG-HJ shipper, I still cried when JS cried his bitter tears outside of the hospital room where

MW laying there dying...and when he went to his boss to tell him that he will leave for Russia, it was sad....

When DG and JS had to part in the end with the help from HJ, I cried, too....Poor Ha-Joon for all the things he did to help DG even when he loves her as much as DG loves JS, it was sad... :tears:

But, of course, at the end, like you said Ha-Joon was the one standing by the woman he loves, Do-Gyung!!!

There may be hope for Season 2, with that kind of open ending! I will keep my fingers crossed!~ :rolleyes:

I have not recovered yet from the eight weeks watching AC live on line..hehehe.but it's worth my time..seeing

HA Joon and Do Gyung together..You are so funny chingu,dreaming of HJ and DG already?..so did they get married

and have children?hehehe.

I cried too from that hospital scene.. so sad but JS was a coward to face the girl whom he just proposed to marry...Thank

goodness Ha Joon was always there for DG ..

Guest Rosepetal

Some people requested the translation of Lee JinWook's interview, "KHJ" of Air City right before the drama wrapped up,,,,,,,

Let's see....LJW interview is kind of long, so if it's okay, I will tell you guys the gist of it....

LJW said that "Kang Ha-Joon" character is very capable, smart, and successful at 31 years old. He has never had a serious love relationship......which is the difference between HaJoon and JinWook, meaning that he has had a few serious girl friends in the past.(??)

He went on to say that he can be just like HaJoon in a way that he can send his beloved girl to someone else if she was in love with someone else. Because he loves her and feels that she has the right to have her own happiness!

But, he wouldn't just keep his feelings to himself and hide it from the girl he loves,...... he will definitely tell her how he feels about her, that he likes or loves her....he will even try to stop her from choosing someone else over him, will try to persuade her but in the end, he will respect her decision! Still he would be willing to wait for her patiently until she is ready to meet with him or come to him..... :blush:

LJW also said about how fun it was to work together with LJJ and CJW, his seniors....that LJJ is actually quite funny and jokes around, too! (maybe in the beginning, LJJ was too serious about work,...lot of pressure of making AC successful)

CJW likes to make nicknames for other staff and crew...she is very perceptive and matches the nicknames well with other people around her. (CJW did not give LJW a nickname, for some reason~) :P

CJW, like all her fans know, is very thoughtful, caring and sensitive person (he likes that about her alot)!!

LJW said that both LJJ and CJW taught him so much and helped him alot to become the real character Kang Ha-Joon!

(He is very modest and humble....so down to earth, like CJW, too) :wub:

He said that by watching LJJ while acting for a scene, he can learn so much....he respects LJJ alot~

He also mentioned that when they stayed up long hours at night filming, they get so tired and especially LJJ and CJW were trying to make double eyelid line to look even more fatigued and rehearse to make each other laugh... :lol:

When asked what he thinks of agent YeWon and NanYoung, the two girls who liked him in the show, who would he choose?

LJW said "Boy, I think I am indecisive, can't choose just one girl, can I just date both of them?" haha...(laughed)

He then said to them "I already like Do-Gyung, let's just keep it modestly as it is....let's keep it that way as it is!" :lol:

JinWook was told as a child that he has so many various facial expressions....now that he's grown, he feel that it's very beneficial being an actor to be able to display diverse facial expressions...

He wants to play characters of all different kinds...such as genius, mentally challenged, murderer, detective, prosecutor, etc. (since he played in some mellow dramatic roles already~)

LJW's pics from beginning and ending of Air City were shown for comparison and was asked why he has lost so much weight:

He said he lost a total of 6 Kg. (= ? Pounds)! He didn't like the way his face looked too round, cute & young on screen that he decided to go on a diet to lose some weight to create more sharper look. But as the filming schedule got tougher and with sleepless nights, he and his co-stars (LJJ & CJW) naturally lost weight, too....

(Personally, I like the way LJW's face look a bit rounder, it's cuter & younger!)

During Lee JungJae's interview, LJJ asked JinWook a question....

LJJ: "Since I know JinWook does not drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes, I wonder what he enjoys doing in his spare/leisure time? "There is an old saying (old wives tale) that such men who don't drink nor smoke usually love women alot, does that saying apply to you as well, I am very curious!"

LJW: "Thank you for your question, LJJ senior, Yes, it is true that I don't drink, because I don't tolerate alcohol too well...

and I tried smoking before but I didn't enjoy it at all, so that's why I don't smoke~ And I know about that old saying....

I think I love women as much as any other men, all men love women, right?

Maybe you could say that I love women a little more than others...?? haha...YES, I do love women alot!!" :lol::w00t:

Lastly, LJW stated that he would want his fans to expect and look forward his next project, he would want to continue to act in great project, which is more important to him than simply gaining popularity and fame! :)

Guest dramalover

Thanks a lot Rosepetal for translating LJW's interview...I just love his outgoing and

happy personality..His acting might not be as polish as LJJ and CJW but he is learning a great deal just by acting side by side with the veterans..Cheers..

Guest Rosepetal

Dramalover, I read at another site that Lee Jin-Wook was appointed as an ambassador for something, I forgot what it said, the article is posted below, it is from the News thread....don't know how to post the pic...

He also signed a CF contract for formal wear, mens' suits....I want to see pics as well!

Good for him, he got more exposure from Air City, I think..... :)

Yeah, I really like his personality too, he seems like such a wholesome and nice young man! :)

Missing Kang Ha-Joon and Han Do-Gyung so much...hehe~ :tears:

July 19, 2007

Younha, Actor Lee Named Anti-Corruption PR Envoys

Singer Younha and actor Lee Jin-wook have been named as publicity envoys for the anti-corruption Clean Wave Campaign.

The two will attend the appointment ceremony Monday and perform their duties for one year.

The anti-corruption committee cited Younha's clean and pure image and her exemplary behavior since her debut and Lee's upstanding image established through his drama roles.

The ceremony will be attended by a hundred teachers from across the country. The singer and actor's activities will include participation in the Campus Clean Wave, a similar campaign for teenagers, and International Anti-Corruption Day events.

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...7486_11858.html

Guest dramalover

AC is now showing in Hawaii with English sub....captures from tonight episode..

Captures of Ha Joon and Do Gyung...

aircity2090087164934zs9.jpg

aircity2080953163527dl8.jpg

aircity2081276163558fz5.jpg

aircity2089676164512bx1.jpg

aircity2090159164951dc2.jpg

aircity2096272165154kd4.jpg

aircity23fh7.jpg

aircity24iy6.jpg

aircity26fb5.jpg

aircity29tp0.jpg

extracted from trulyjiwoo

Guest Rosepetal

Thank you so much, Dramalover, for posting some caps of our cute AC couple, JiWoo and JinWook....hehe :wub:

I am enjoying watching Air City again the second round here in Hawaii.... At least we don't have to wake up to watch at 2:40 in the morning to watch On-Air any more....whew, it's wonderful!~ ^^

I discovered someone's blog all about Lee Jin-Wook, but it's all in Korean... It is just fabulous! :)

It made me appreciate and love him so much more that I am going to watch "Alone in Love", "Smile Again" and "Someday"!

If you are interested, go and check it out!~ Even if you don't read Hangul, you can at least enjoy lots of pictures, and VOD's!!! ^^

Hope you will enjoy it, I still have to figure out how to post pics here first.... :(

http://blog.daum.net/hahgah/13112444

http://blog.naver.com/ilovejinuk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Rosepetal

Yes, Lee Jin-Wook played the role of "Min Hyun-Joong" who loved and chased after Son Ye-Jin in "Alone in Love"...

Actually, I haven't watched that drama yet, but it is next one on my list to watch, since I read such great reviews about it from the fans and the critics as well...

I read that it was LJW's debut project at that time and he came out in this drama until episode 7 but his acting performance was praise worthy for a newbie in the business...his presence was well noticed and he left a strong impression on the fans.

I also want to watch "Smile Again", which may have not been as good as "Someday" or "Alone in Love" but I read that his character looks so cute and good in that drama and his acting was good, too~ ^^

Guest dramalover

I enjoyed all the captures from both blogs..thanks a lot for sharing rosepetal chingu.

330ui5.jpg

331xj9.jpg

339xd7.jpg

344dm3.jpg

334ov6.png

335ph9.jpg

source:http://blog.daum.net/hahgah/13112444

Thx Dramalover for sharing cute Hajoon :D Really like it...would be great if you share us more :D

Smile Again is my first drama that made me know Jinwook, I think he's cute and look better than Donggun in that drama B)

It is good drama to watch too.. But I think his role as Hajoon is much more cute than his role in Smile Again. :D