Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

I think ljw likes kids a lot. I saw a short clip in baidu where he was carrying a fairly new born baby. Few young people i think wd even try to handle a baby like he tried to. i recall another picture of him with the baby actor in glass castle. i think he has this childlike innocence in him which makes him quite adorable as well.

Guest leejinwookfan

lotus said: I think ljw likes kids a lot. I saw a short clip in baidu where he was carrying a fairly new born baby. Few young people i think wd even try to handle a baby like he tried to. i recall another picture of him with the baby actor in glass castle. i think he has this childlike innocence in him which makes him quite adorable as well.

Guest sandramoon

leejinwookfan said:
definitely agree with you ^^... seeing the way he has fun with kids makes me love him more :x
I can tell he's gonna be a great father in the future.... just wonder who will have the honor to be mother of his children 8->

Guest sandramoon

align="center"10 hottest celebrities in South Korea

2. Lee Jin-wook

ibknMYx6S6n81L.jpg

Actor Lee Jin-wook made his debut in 2003 as a model for Panasonic. Since then, he has built up his acting career through TV series such as KBS2 drama “Resurrection” in 2005, and cable TV OCN’s “Someday” in 2006.

Despite his model-like figure and handsome looks, the actor did not get much attention until he revealed his relationship with hallyu star Choi Ji-woo, whom he met through the MBC TV drama “Air City” in 2007. However, the couple broke up in 2011.

He then played the role of on-and-off boyfriend in tvN series “I Need Romance 2012,” one of the most successful cable dramas that year. Lee continued on to his latest role in fantasy melodrama “Nine,” on the same station. “Nine” was considered a turning point in his acting career since the drama has become a hit.

Source: http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20130612000742&ntn=0

After about a month of break to recover from the intensity n emotion after watching nine for rhe first time, i am now ready to start on the second journey to watch it all over again. Yah! this is what the drama did to me, mentally and emotionally drained...Now i need not pay too much attemtion to the plot and i intend to focus on how ljw plays out sunwoo snd fully enjoy his acting skills, to watch his subtle expressions of his eyes, mouth, face ..... Appreciating his polished acting skills all over again...:)

See ljw on cover of july issue of korean magazine GEEK! Wow.!!! I m not sure if this has been done before but i find that he always n dares pushes limits n sets new frontiers for mainstream platforms... Check it out!

Guest leejinwookfan

lotus said: See ljw on cover of july issue of korean magazine GEEK! Wow.!!! I m not sure if this has been done before but i find that he always n dares pushes limits n sets new frontiers for mainstream platforms... Check it out!

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"The Korea Herald's List Of '10 Hottest Hallyu Celebrities'

For the men, Nine star Lee Jin Wook unsurprisingly ranks number two ahead of Lee Soo-hyuk, a professional Korean model. In fourth and fifth place are actors Lee Je-hoon and Song Joong Ki.  

What do you think of the Korea Herald's list?

full article at http://

bit.ly/19Bx1J9

Ljw is definitely lesser known overseas but because of nine more i hope he will gain more recognition overseas. Among kpop netizens i think he has gained a following. He has gained a following in china too.

I am now appreciating nine for second time. Realise that he has a good clear voice n diction. Thats why his voice over in i need romance n nine is luring as well. Voice has a nasal mellow reasonce...

Guest sandramoon

Lee Jin Wook Looks Perky in Polka Dots for ′Grazia′

Lee Jin Wook proved he can look good in anything, even polka dots.

The actor, who has recently been enjoying newfound popularity from his tvN drama Nine, shone with some new charms through a photo spread for the fashion magazine Grazia on June 11.

ibfdnM2GRkDvzv.jpg

In the spread, he showcased a brand of charisma strong enough to bore into any woman′s heart. Even in a full polka dot wardrobe, he managed to look stylish with his model figure and muscular frame.

An official who worked with the spread said, "The staff kept praising him for his expressions and his slim, tall figure, which didn′t need any retouching."

In an interview attached to the spread, Lee Jin Wook showed his affection toward Nine.

He especially said about screenwriter Song Jae Jung, "She′s more than a genius. Sometimes I wonder whether I′ll be able to meet another team like this."

He also said about his private life, "Other people are surprised at how I never drink or smoke."

Lee Jin Wook′s spread and interview can be found in the recent issue of the biweekly magazine Grazia.

Photo credit: Grazia

Source: http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=38279&idxType=News

Guest leejinwookfan

Just found this video on YouTube Actually, it's DESCENTE TRAIL RACE, took place on May 25

Some photos (coz no one has uploaded them here)
ffif.jpg

z1gq.jpg

qgz5.jpg

r377.jpg

907x.jpg

OSEN

Guest leejinwookfan

Just one day after attending DESCENTE TRAIL RACE, he also took part in another marathon competition NEW RACE SEOUL 2013 (@sandramoon also uploaded some photos about this competition on Nine's thread http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2014492/drama-2013-nine-nine-times-time-travel-%EB%82%98%EC%9D%B8-%EC%95%84%ED%99%89-%EB%B2%88%EC%9D%98-%EC%8B%9C%EA%B0%84%EC%97%AC%ED%96%89/p110 )

Although LJW has attended many races so far, it must have been exhausted, especially after hard filming days... poor uri oppa :((

And I saw this video, he promoted DESCENTE. It was shot in New York in September, 2012 (His spreads also appeared in the October edition of ARENA HOMME PLUS).. That may be one of the reasons besides his sports spirit.

Another interesting thing is Jin Wook received Nine's script when he's in US, so that's the time he did this.