Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest sandramoon

I've known that JW oppa's best friends are Kim Ji Suk, Lee Dong Wook and then Boom, Lee Jun Ki, Lee Dong Gun...I think he's close to Kim Jae Won too (both of them are Lee Dong Wook's best friends) but I don't think they are that close ^^Actually, Jin Wook even attended Jae Won oppa's fan meeting (like he's a special guest of LDW, KJS & LJK's fm before)Love LJW and his friends ^^So my expectation about JW oppa's wedding is higher than ever :) lots of my lovers there :x :x :x
io1ubgC2vrbZf.jpg

iFNpnu6isywVK.jpg

ibsoXB4EnQq8d.jpg

i8Et7yPONRbxm.jpg

ibbczxJuViYLEZ.jpg

2 hottest guys at Burberry event
i1DgRqHSi0ZqG.jpg

Baidu

Guest sandramoon

PommePompadour said: his closest friend is Kim Ji Suk. They live together! 555 what's a cute couple!

They traveled to Thailand together last year and got caught by police for riding motorcycle top-less!! 555 so hilarious.

@sandramoon Can I have a link of happy LDW happy together? Does it have ENG sub?

I really like Strong Heart EP 125 and 126. I watched them several times. Love relationship between LJW, LDW and KJS. They are are cute.
I think LJW is very kind and a lot of people really like to hang around with him.

Guest sandramoon

@PommePompadour
KBS these days is really kind, they have Eng sub for all the recent episodes

That's why I wanna see JW in Happy Together again, and other shows like Running Man :x

Guest leejinwookfan

June 14th is the Kiss Day in KoreaAccording to an election, the best kiss scene in Kdrama:1. 44.6% The cotton candy kiss - Jo In Sung & Song Hye Kyo - That Winter The Winds Blow2. 23.1% Car window kiss - Lee Jin Wook & Jo Yoon Hee - NIne: Nine Times Time Travel3. 16.5 % Phrase (?) kiss - Lee Seung Gi & Suzy - Gu Family Book4. 11.6% Cherry Blossom kiss - Oh Ji Ho & Kim Hye Soo - God of Workplace5. 3.3% Song Seung Hun& Shin Se Kyung - When a Man Loves
Source: http://www.ajunews.com/kor/view.jsp?newsId=20130611000213
In my oppinion, I love the kiss in ep 20 most. U know, this deep kiss is so passionate, totally melts my heart :x :x :xAnyway, Lee Jin Wook is undeniably a good kisser ^^

Guest sandramoon

leejinwookfan said: June 14th is the Kiss Day in KoreaAccording to an election, the best kiss scene in Kdrama:1. 44.6% The candy kiss - Jo In Sung & Song Hye Kyo - That Winter The Winds Blow2. 23.1% Car window kiss - Lee Jin Wook & Jo Yoon Hee - NIne: Nine Times Time Travel3. 16.5 % Phrase (?) kiss - Lee Seung Gi & Suzy - Gu Family Book4. 11.6% Cherry Blossom kiss - Oh Ji Ho & Kim Hye Soo - God of Workplace5. 3.3% Song Seung Hun& Shin Se Kyung - When a Man Loves
Source: http://www.ajunews.com/kor/view.jsp?newsId=20130611000213
In my oppinion, I love the kiss in ep 20 most. U know, this deep kiss is so passionate, totally melts my heart :x :x :xAnyway, Lee Jin Wook is undeniably a good kisser ^^

Guest dreamerland

1y7gheap0dpsqurziuohg7jo9hryth2j

Actor Lee Jin wook had a photo shoot and interview time with fashion magazine GRAZIA.

Actor Lee Jin wook is currently one of the hottest stars in Korea. Lee recently finished shooting a hit series ‘Nine’ and he played a role of news anchor who has mysterious power. By having a time of photo shoot and interview with fashion magazine GRAZIA, Lee unveiled his hidden charms.

Lee Jin wook showed off his muscular body that was made from ordinary work out. Lee was so professional for posing and facial expressions that he looked like a real fashion model.In addition, Lee Jin wook talked about his real life and thoughts about the writer of ‘Nine.’

He looked very amazed again thinking about her and said that she is more than a genius. He added that he wonders if he can meet staffs like them because they were almost perfect.Full interview about his truthful stories and pictorials can be found in convenience stores in Korea. (photo by GRAZIA)

For more: bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.uk

Guest dreamerland

leejinwookfan

wrote:

»

June 14th is the Kiss Day in KoreaAccording to an election, the best kiss scene in Kdrama:1. 44.6% The cotton candy kiss - Jo In Sung

Source: 

http://www.ajunews.com/kor/view.jsp?newsId=20130611000213<br

/>

In my oppinion, I love the kiss in ep 20 most. U know, this deep kiss is so passionate, totally melts my heart

:x:x

:xAnyway, Lee Jin Wook is undeniably a good kisser ^^

Guest leejinwookfan

I wish I could know Korean. There're many interviews of LJW after Nine yet with the help of Google I cannot understand them clearly :((I used to intend to take a course in Korean, but I'm a bit lazy & it takes time...so upset...
@sandramoon thanks chingu, hope HQ of the rest of Grazia will be uploaded soon.