Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Laseabeanz - great. There is a clip on his fan meet on one of the entries in baidu. The night they telecast ep 19, he watched it with his fans. It has chinese subs of what he said. It is a full 18 min session. Prefer that to the weird press confce. he was wierd at press confce but suspect he was too much into filming n lost in world of 9 and SW!!! he looked do skinny at the press confce.am just not used to the korean press confce process - makes everyone look quite stupid actually n uncomfortable. can u read chinese?? The fan meet is really nice rven talk abt himself catching up on housework!!! :x

Some fans are currently talking about 'Someday' which ljw starred in. watch him in 'Someday' . That was when i fell in love with him. it is a beautiful drama like an art house movie on cable OCN again in 2006. U can watch it on hancinema. The opposite of nine. Quiet n maybe slow for some but definitely room for character development. A classic to me always always nevermind others. Watch the fun part in him in Before and After plastic surgery. Only 12 ep. Even then, there are also subtle touching moments of seriousness. The PDs never let him go without getting him show his intense side wven in his early acting days from alone in love n smile again !!!

Guest jamok99

Do you have an idea on the ratings of nine based on cable ratings? Did it get a favorable viewership since its only shown in a cable station? Most blogs gave nine a favorable reviews.

Guest laserbeanz

@lotus yes i can read chinese...

he seen to be a quiet type but at some point he is talkative...
he do look awkward in real life...(the way he answer the question in Strong heart, family outing & press conf)

but well....my heart still melts when he smile or when he look serious
:x

@ Laserbeanz - His depth n mystery are actually whst that appeals to me in other ways. Maybe being true to himself. He is much at ease informally. N i think he has his sense of humour n certainly intelligent when i read his response in interviews. Hope the quietness does not hamper his acting career. But i think it is also this quiet side in him that enables him to take on intense roles. His roles are his way of expressing his many faces??? What do u think?

I think ljw will look great in a film or drama that has 1920s or 1930s as the time frame. His clean shaven sculpted facial features can be amazingly attractive with deep pensive looks!!! And well cut suits just sit so well on him plus small glasses!!! Just imagine...

Guest MocMuoi

Excuse me!Can someone tell me which episodes of Happy Together that Lee Jin Wook took part in?And where could I find its engsub?Do you know any variety shows which he joined?Thank you so much ^^~

Guest sandramoon

@MocMuoi Nice to meet you here :) I haven't found Eng sub of this episode yet (maybe 'cause it's from 2008).
Here is the raw if you wanna watch

You know actors seem not to attend variety shows as much as idols do. So I just know his appearance on Strong Heart & Family Outing so far.

Guest MocMuoi

@sandramoon: ah~ really thank you so much ^^~I have just watch Strong Heart and FO, too ~He's really cute ~ I really want its engsub :(( anyway, love you ^^~

Guest dreamerland

Aloha,my dear frenz..How are you all.. I had been missed 2 dramas of our jin wook oppa..im feel so bad...
hv to catch up all the episodes now... 
@singapore9250 and the girl who....
 u guys still here ???

In the same fan meet shoen in the photos sbove, ond guy asked ljw what kind of girl does he like. He said in the past he ever said those who are sexy but he was not serious. He ssid looks are not important to him! Best part of it was when he said : the type of girl that he likes is the girl that he likes!!!! And his friends even teased him what he meant. It is based on translation. I think wow! This guy is really really smart and has got depth. The way he phrases it. Not an answer at all but yet makes good sense. I think he is feeling person above everything else! Neat!!!

Guest leejinwookfan

Hello everyone, I've become Lee Jin Wook's fan since Nine. What's a pity that I didn't know him sooner. Hope it's never too late ^^.
Not only do I love Park Sun Woo but I am totally into Lee Jin Wook now.
For the past two months and more, I've kept searching about LJW as much as I can.
I really wanna update any information about him from now on.

Firstly, a recent picture of him I found on Naver
jwpl001.jpg

Guest leejinwookfan

20130527 Interview with Tenasia

tenasia06.jpg

tenasia05.jpg

tenasia04.jpg

tenasia03.jpg

tenasia02.jpg

tenasia01.jpg

Cr to Tenasia (http://www.tenasia.co.kr/archives/134888)