Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest dreamerland

Juz busy wif office stuff.. will try to find time to drop here fren....

I'm going to post all these pics in his fanclub blog...:wub:

Look like his number of fans increasing day by day...

soooo  happy for it..B) .

Guest loveydovey_lynn

it was enough with 1 pic ... hahaha I'm seriously shipping Jin Wook-Ji Suk couple  :lol: :lol:  

here is an old pic  from army times ... you can spot various Jin Wook's gang members ( aka Lee Dong Wook, Kim Ji Suk, Lee Dong Gun, Kim JaeWon , Lee Wan ... only Andy and Boom weren't present xD ) :

*quoted image*

can't wait to see these guys together again ... maybe a cameo on INR2??  :lol:

wahh.. w00t.gif so happy they all are good friends together.. laugh.gif especially him with ji suk and dong wook oppa.. lot of bromance.. hehe.. wub.gif 

and love the video you post the one about nike club.. he look so adorable cute~~ laugh.gif

have u watch Running Man??.. gosh i so hope he will be the guest in it along with ji suk oppa ( as he was the handsome version of HaHa).. and that would be hillarious..

i remember when jin wook oppa in family outing he troll jae suk so bad.. haha..laugh.gif  that's was one of my favourite FO episode.. 

really wish to see him on reality show again.. hehe..  biggrin.gif

vlcsnap-290509.png

080831RaSoSubsFamilyOutingEP11-LeeJ.jpg

in FO...  

w00t.gif

wahh.. *quoted image* so happy they all are good friends together.. *quoted image* especially him with ji suk and dong wook oppa.. lot of bromance.. hehe.. *quoted image* 

and love the video you post the one about nike club.. he look so adorable cute~~ *quoted image*

have u watch Running Man??.. gosh i so hope he will be the guest in it along with ji suk oppa ( as he was the handsome version of HaHa).. and that would be hillarious..

i remember when jin wook oppa in family outing he troll jae suk so bad.. haha..*quoted image*  that's was one of my favourite FO episode.. 

really wish to see him on reality show again.. hehe.

muahahahaha!!! xD I'm 100% agree with you ... our OTP must be as guest on Running Man , that would be totally daebak xD

Jin Wook driving Jae Suk crazy and Ji Suk and his ugly look alike ( aka HaHa) :lol: ... omona , let's pray together chingus xD

When is he gonna star in Running Man lol?

I'm waiting for him!! xD

Also, can't wait for I Need Romance 2!!!!

seems like everyone here wants to see him again with Yoo Jae Suk .... asthm, you're welcome ^_^

Juz busy wif office stuff.. will try to find time to drop here fren....

I'm going to post all these pics in his fanclub blog...:wub:

Look like his number of fans increasing day by day...

soooo  happy for it..B) .

awww my poor dreamer ... just stay strong =( all the best for you at work ! I will try to update the thread as much as I can , but seems like I'm not alone anymore , as you said his fans are increasing ... and I'm so happy for our handsome oppa :D

here are 2 of my fav pictures of him :P :

_s_8%20copy.jpg

_s_1%20copy.jpg

ains ... this guy is so sexy x_x :wub: :wub:

Guest sillysweet101

just saw strong heart a few days ago and i'm officially a new fan of jinwook!! i'm excited for his new drama. i've been googling him and is gonna try to watch his older dramas...needless to say..i'm glad i found this thread because it was hard finding info on him

just saw strong heart a few days ago and i'm officially a new fan of jinwook!! i'm excited for his new drama. i've been googling him and is gonna try to watch his older dramas...needless to say..i'm glad i found this thread because it was hard finding info on him

awww! a new victim has arrived *joking* :P ... welcome to the thread , dear! ^_ ^ seems like Strong Heart was almost Jin Wook's show xDDD kyaaaa I'm so glad he was in the show , no one can resist his 4D charms :lol: :lol: :lol:

tumblr_m2uwnfkRMn1qbtz8uo1_400.png

* welcome sillysweet101 * ^_^

Guest loveydovey_lynn

muahahahaha!!! xD I'm 100% agree with you ... our OTP must be as guest on Running Man , that would be totally daebak xD

asth and the girl who!

Me too.. can’t wait for him as a guest in running man.. hope all our wishes come true one day.. w00t.gif

Lol.. i keep watching strong heart episodes our jin wook oppa was in.. and i just don’t get bored and still laughing every time i watch it.. you’re right i just can’t resist his 4D charm.. hehe.. ^__^ he's just adorable.. wub.gif

vlcsnap-327464.png

cute 

There are lot of parts or moments that i love in the episodes such as when they reveal the bromance between him and ji suk oppa... and when jisuk tell that jin wook like to care, feed, protect and hug u and etc.. and  i just *squeeeel by myself hearing that..gahhh!!  xDD.. and i just wonder how great it would be to have a bf like that.. and he is a very romantic person too..  hehee... **yahh im totaly day dreaming right now.. ignore me please.. hehe..** tongue.giflaugh.gif

22.png?w=529

We can see his close friendship with dong wook oppa also as he always praise him and tell him he’s doing great job at MC-ing.. and how they are supportive with each other.. so sweet ahh~~

wub.gif

tumblr_m30fj4SA8V1qfqt0ro7_500.png

best buddies!! 

happy.gif

There is also one part of the show  that i love that is when he give all the guests advice especially somin and ji suk on how they should do the things that can make them happy and not wasting that moments.. and im touch with his word.. it’s very meaningful and all of them start to agree with his opinion.. 

vlcsnap-298028.png

126kh1.jpg

shin dong yub is right he is a very  charming guy!!.. my oppa!!.. ^__^  

cool.gif

vlcsnap-321162.png

^____^

I´m 100% agree with you, dear ... he's an amazing person, a great friend and a considerate citizen ... gosh, he's so charismatic and fun xD : THIS GUY IS PERFECT!!!!!!!!

That´s why his friends adore him .... even Shin Dong Yeop was amazed at his qualities ... our oppa is really a good person ^_^

an update about INR2 :D :

LEE JIN WOOK, JUNG YUMI, KIM JI SUK, & OTHERS AT FIRST SCRIPT READING FOR “I NEED ROMANCE 2012″

2inr1.jpg

tvN has just unveiled photos of the cast of I Need Romance 2012 at their first script reading.

Jung Yumi headlines this second installment (of the hit I Need Romance), with Lee Jin Wook and Kim Ji Suk playing each other’s rivals for her affection.

Meanwhile, Kim Ji Woo and Kang Ye Sol complete Jung Yumi’s girlfriend circle, and they have their share of personal and professional problems. I think Kim Ji Woo is a shoe designer and a wife of an announcer, and her perfect life unravels when her company encounters a crisis and she learns of her husband’s infidelity.

I Need Romance 2012 will air in June, following Queen In Hyun’s Man‘s run.

Source : Couch Kimchi

Guest loveydovey_lynn

hmmm.. i wonder what he's doing right now.. no new news about him lately.. i guess that  he is busy practicing for his new role in I Need Romance 2 along with jisuk oppa.. hehe.. laugh.gif

492508e5487c6.jpg

miss him already... 

wub.gif

hmmm.. i wonder what he's doing right now.. no new news about him lately.. i guess that  he is busy practicing for his new role in I Need Romance 2 along with jisuk oppa.. hehe.. *quoted image*

miss him already... 

*quoted image*

I think you're right, dear xD ... seems like our handsome Jin Wook is only lying on his bed and studying his lines for the drama ... even our other leads are enjoying the time xD

Jung Yumi was partying hard :lol: :lol: ( and got caught by her fans ) :lol: :

34o264p.jpg

ahhh she's so beautiful :wub: :wub:

and our rival ( aka Kim Ji Suk ) :lol: was enjoying the time with his japanese fans :P :

84349.JPG

84317.JPG

maybe Jin Wook traveled with him? you know how much they love traveling together :lol: :lol:

Guest loveydovey_lynn

Recent news and pics of jin wook oppa and INR2 cast!!  w00t.gif w00t.gif

"I need romance 2012" Lee Jin Wook surrounded by beauty 

wub.gifwub.gif

20120508154636_0896.jpg

Look like all of them are having good time together.. 

laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

20120508154650_2580.jpg

our handsome jin wook oppa with all the pretty ladies.. he so lucky!!.. 

wink.giflaugh.gif

20120508154733_1644.jpg

Ouch, what happen to our oppa face?.. 

ohmy.gif but still looking hot as always.. hehe.. laugh.gifwub.gif

20120508154817_2439.jpg

Pretty yumi... look like she’s ready for some action...

topstarnews.net

Source ; 

Recent news and pics of jin wook oppa and INR2 cast!!

wahhhhhhhh! I love you chingu!!!! thanks a lot for sharing the pics!!!!! omonaaaaaaaaaaaaaa our Jin Wook loooks soooooooooooooo hot!!! * drooling * and Yumi unnie wow!!!!!! what a difference from her previous roles w00t.gifw00t.gif

I love these twoo so much!!! :wub: :wub:

Guest loveydovey_lynn

wahhhhhhhh! I love you chingu!!!! thanks a lot for sharing the pics!!!!! omonaaaaaaaaaaaaaa our Jin Wook loooks soooooooooooooo hot!!! * drooling * and Yumi unnie wow!!!!!! what a difference from her previous roles  w00t.gifw00t.gif  

I love these twoo so much!!!  :wub: :wub:  

no problem chinguu!!.. glad to share the news about him!!..  laugh.gif hehe... yupppp!!... he look hot and smexy!!.. wub.gif  and the other cast are wonderful also..  all the best to all of them!!.. laugh.gifwink.gif

1316691610363_1_095216.jpg

love his smile 

wub.gif

aagsudjdjdbhscadafc!!! our best friends and Jung Yumi participated together of a shooting ( of course, for the drama posters ^_^ ) and ... kyaaaaa :wub: :wub:

romance2012.jpg

looks like the posters will be really cuteeeeeee! :wub: :wub: :wub: look at the pose of our Jin Wook :lol: his hair and outfit are a total mess xDDDDDDD in contrast with Ji Suk :lol:

Source : Jung Yumi DC Gall

Guest loveydovey_lynn

aagsudjdjdbhscadafc!!! our best friends and Jung Yumi participated together of a shooting ( of course, for the drama posters  ^_^  )  and ... kyaaaaa  :wub: :wub:  

*quoted image*

looks like the posters will be really cuteeeeeee!  :wub: :wub: :wub:  look at the pose of our Jin Wook  :lol:  his hair and outfit are a total mess xDDDDDDD in contrast with Ji Suk  :lol:

Source : Jung Yumi DC Gall

lol.. can't wait for the poster and more of the pics to come out!!.. jung yumi look cute!.. w00t.gif

oh! jin wook oppa, laugh.gif him with his usual natural look.. haha...laugh.gif  still love him as always.. hehe.. biggrin.gif

his current look remind me of him when he was in powerful opponents.. bad boy image!.. rawwrr!!.. wub.gif

%EC%9D%B4%EC%A7%84%EC%9A%B1_handarty.jpg?type=w2

20080508165211.985.0.jpg

wub.gif ommo!!.. wub.gif

lol.. can't wait for the poster and more of the pics to come out!!.. jung yumi look cute!.. *quoted image*

oh! jin wook oppa, *quoted image* him with his usual natural look.. haha...*quoted image*  still love him as always.. hehe.. *quoted image*

hahaha his natural look?????? xDDD poor my flower boy beggar :lol:

chingu!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaigoooo! amazing news ... the first teaser of INR2012 is here!!! and is the bomb!!! This teaser is one of the best I've ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!! so theatrically and funny! :lol: :lol:

look at the parodies ( Charlie’s Angels, Romeo & Juliet, Coyote Ugly and Sex & The City ) :lol: :lol: xD ... this trailer is a gem!!!! :w00t::w00t:

I NEED ROMANCE 2012 - 1st Trailer

2regmyf.jpg

WATCH HERE

Credits : CJENMDRAMA @ YT

aigooo seems like our Jin Wook made the best decission joining this drama :w00t::D

Guest loveydovey_lynn

chingu!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaigoooo! amazing news ... the first teaser of INR2012 is here!!! and is the bomb!!!  This teaser is one of the best I've ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!! so theatrically and funny!  :lol: :lol:

look at the parodies ( Charlie’s Angels, Romeo & Juliet, Coyote Ugly and Sex & The City )  :lol: :lol:  xD ... this trailer is a gem!!!!  w00t.gifw00t.gif  

thanx chinguu!!!!!!... laugh.giflaugh.gif finally the teaser came out.. and you right it was great!!... w00t.gif  really excited to watch it!!.. i think it is a rom-comedy drama... hehe.. i love that!! wub.gif

I need romance 2012 teaser poster.. 

tvN_%B7%CE%B8%C7%BD%BA%B0%A1%C7%CA%BF%E4%C7%D82012_%C6%BC%C0%FA%C6%F7%BD%BA%C5%CD01.jpg?type=w2

sexy ladies in the house!!  

w00t.gif