• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Tobemist

He is the first Korean actor that I really liked... First saw him in Alone in Love but really became his fan after watching Someday... I think he did a great job potraying Seok-Man... Hope to see more of him in the future... :D

O yeah... I accidentally saw him in Taiwanese singer Jeff Chang's 白月光 MV... Apparently the MV was shot by a Korean director using Korean actors... There is a clip of it in Youtube... :)

• 1 month later...
Guest dramalover

Reposting from trulyjiwoo/rosie

Thanks for sharing rosie..

Lee Jin Wook, "Currently developing an active personality" 2007-04-02 11

225_0.jpg

He co-starred Son Ye Jin, Kim Hee Seon, Bae Doo Na, and now Choi Ji Woo, with four being in less than a year. Actor Lee Jin Wook is lucky in that sense.

At the press conference of 'Air City,' Lee Jin Wook who will be playing Kang Ha Joon was first asked the question about this 'luck' of his.

"Everyone is jealous of me. When I say I will be appearing in a new series, everyone first asks who the main cast is rather than what role I am playing. Choi Ji Woo is extremely nice and caring."

Lee Jin Wook who says he personally likes to spend time alone will be acting as a character that cannot keep to himself and goes around the entire airport taking care of things. As it is not his usual personality, he needs to practice a lot.

"I am not the type that gets lonely. I enjoy being alone. The character is rather different from my own so I am currently trying to develop an active personality. I think the new personality will also be good and people find it easy going."

Because of the setting at an airport, there must be difficulties, and even more so because of his character.

"The areas we are filming at are restricted so we have to stick together. When filming on the runway, the equipment is expensive so we must all be extra careful. But the security is extremely tight. Even though we go there often and they know our faces, they still check our bags each time."

He also discovered parts of the airport other than the terminals and where they check baggage.

"I was surprised to hear 30,000 people work at the airport. It is a very complicated and sensitive place. I used to get frustrated when the processing took a long time when traveling, but no I can understand the workers more. I am thankful to all of those working at the airport now."

'Air City' also starring Lee Jung Jae and Choi Ji Woo will start airing on May 12th.

Guest lizzy_han

even though he was the evil one in Smile Again.. xDDD

i still liked him :DDDD

i thought it was his girlfriend or something.

they kiss awfully a lot of times O_O;;;;;;

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lovegoodfood

he is the reason I watched [smile again]......dont really like KHS......Lucky KHS and him did not get together...She look too old for him....Phew!!!!!

First notice him on [Alone in love] when he going after Son Ye Jin.......than its [smile again]....very manly.......

I think he will look good in [air city]........For goodness sake when is [HIT] going to end?

Guest Rosepetal

Can't say that I watched any of his past dramas as of yet.....but I did watch part of first 1st episode of "Smile Again" when it aired on T.V..... I don't particularly like Kim HeeSun nor Lee DongGun so I wasn't too interested in watching the drama, but I did notice that Lee JinWook was pretty cute in it! :wub:

But I must say that LJW looks the best now..... don't like him looking too thin (from the old pics in the past, during his modeling days)

He looked especially handsome at the "Air City" press conference, standing next to JiWoo, he really looked dashing! JiWoo always makes her male lead partners look better just by standing next to them! :lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dramalover

extracted from CJW and Air City threads...

Preview AIR CITY May 14th...

ac3pi4.jpg

ac6kq8.jpg

986_428878_3.jpg

20070514192603.859.0.jpg

1797_9.jpg

1797_1.jpg

credit as labelled/also to rubie

Guest Rosepetal

Thank you, dramalover for posting and updating in LJW's thread....yeah, now that he is one of lead male partners for CJW in AIR CITY, it would be nice for this thread to keep growing fast with pics, articles, etc. :) Appreciate it alot~

Guest SakuraCN

yay!! finally i found LJW's thread. :lol:

I fell in love with him watching Alone in Love. He's the reason why i'm looking forward to Air city XD XD XD