Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys. Im new around here, and since ljw doesnt seem to have any social media account I thought i'd send a birthday message on this thread at least :)

Happy 38th birthday angel! You've had a number of unfortunate happenings in the past, but I'm sure things will only get better and better from now onwards for a kind soul like you.  Always keep smiling and maybe open an instagram account please lol. Looking forward to your future projects and once again hope you have a very happy birthday  :heart:

• Love 2

On 9/15/2019 at 1:07 AM, rojiii16_stv said:

Always keep smiling

Can I join? ^_^  

Always keep smiling, and not only for your good image, but let your inner happiness be the reason for your smile!

Happy birthday, dear Jin Uk ssi! 생일 축하합니다 우리 진욱 씨!

c7a5a4ab5b3c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Actor Lee Jin-wook holds photo time at the Lancome Premium Skincare Absolue Collection event held at the Lotte Lounge in Myeong-dong, Seoul on April 26.

'Absolue Collection' is a premium anti-aging line created by Lancome with skin care know-how, and you can feel the aroma effect of rose.

• 4 weeks later...