Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest eniya

racheldayz said: Ahh, why YSY? You're driving me crazy....My pics are wrong?? He has more moles...!mole1e.jpg
Cr: as labelled.
Edit: Another more!! I know I have an obsession with moles.mole4.png

Guest eniya

@ysy94, u ar so fast with that answer...  :))
anyway, i hv check with Baidu Siyoon bar... and they told me i can easily find from YT, see if u can download frm this link below 

EDIT : sorry this link below the ep are shorter..some scene are cut off.1080p HD Happy Noodle series.http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkvG4EWPDB0kn3YbsfnVbZ20eJGJyTaxB

Guest ysy94

eniya said: @ysy94, u ar so fast with that answer...  :))
anyway, i hv check with Baidu Siyoon bar... and they told me i can easily find from YT, see if u can download frm this link below 
1080p HD Happy Noodle series.http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkvG4EWPDB0kn3YbsfnVbZ20eJGJyTaxB

Guest eniya

Oh Yah.... that link i posted has some scene cut off..and yes, the 1080 seems no different to 720p.But the link u posted above, i think ep 4 and 5 are the same ep....and there was no korean fan scene... that why i was abit confuse at first.

u try this uploader JCkerrychen4 see link below... all the ep seems correct to me.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW4zqXEAsDE

Guest ysy94

eniya said: Oh Yah.... that link i posted has some scene cut off..and yes, the 1080 seems no different to 720p.But the link u posted above, i think ep 4 and 5 are the same ep....and there was no korean fan scene... that why i was abit confuse at first.

u try this uploader JCkerrychen4 see link below... all the ep seems correct to me.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW4zqXEAsDE

Guest emi03

OMG,, you guys are so pervert to check out his body..
=)) =))
BTW I love his sweaty hair.. I wonder did he just pour water over his head?
344b7s0.png312v85u.jpg

Guest emi03

I want to get the same black iphone as him. hehe.. my samsung kept breaking down on me. *shake head*
#:-S
zvrmyo.jpg174pie.jpg

Guest eniya

I guess he is back to korea now preparing for his japan FM...real busy boy now.

Some fancam of him below.

BFF teams riding delman

ysy and his team at the airport

a fan managed to pass him an envelope

Cr. to all uploader

@ysy94, maybe one of u got to remind and pester VIKI that the show has already started....usually popular korean dramas are the ones tat will get sub faster.  

Guest eniya

Happy Noodle 
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 19px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "幸福的面条ratings summary >at 3rd place on the chart.April 28 episodes1-3 set the ratings 1.072% , market share of 2.867%13yxag.png

comment from Baidu fan : Premiere exceeded 1%, applauded
ps: btw, i read that watch live streaming from the link, might helps to boost the rating too. ( not sure if it's true)

Guest ysy94

eniya said: Happy Noodle 
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 19px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "幸福的面条ratings summary >at 3rd place on the chart.April 28 episodes1-3 set the ratings 1.072% , market share of 2.867%

comment from Baidu fan : Premiere exceeded 1%, applauded
ps: btw, i read that watch live streaming from the link, might helps to boost the rating too. ( not sure if it's true)

Guest eniya

Happy Noodle ratings in China. 
幸福的面条
April 28 national TV prime-time TV ratings] (CSM 32 City)  -   ratings 1.106% , market share of 2.901%
April 29 national TV prime-time TV ratings] (CSM 32 City)  -   ratings 0.970% , market share of 2.626%
April 30 national TV prime-time TV ratings] (CSM 32 City)  -   ratings 0.865% , market share of 2.415%
May 1 national TV prime-time TV ratings] (CSM 32 City)  -     ratings 0.910% , market share of 2.441%
Happy Noodle is placed 2nd on the charts...see spolier.The fans in baidu, tried to watch the drama on TV just for ShiYoon to boost the ratings...as nowadays most young pple usually watch programmes from online/mobile.

30sh6w7.jpg

351whmo.jpg

22f68i.jpg

uoryf.jpg
source : Baidu SiYoon bar

Seems like the all ratings are not bad right?
YSY FIGHTING!!!