Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest eniya

HAHAA... is so hard for students like u...
i don't know how i can help u now.... pls resist from temptation...esp this week.
[-O< [-O<
[-O<

Guest eniya

more more more pict...
Did u see how fair he use to be by just lookin at his feet when he remove e shoes?
xfq26p.jpg
29zzmtk.jpg
1pjsao.jpg
33vmcma.jpg
2jup94.jpg
e197br.jpg
Cr. to all original owners

Guest eniya

Oh really? u only just knew abt it ...btw... does his glasses has any degree?  or  just simply fashion accessory to him???
Oh YES @giselle_tw , i love his beanie too... He look so cute with that blur look when he did the maths calculation...Did u see his tan arms beaming with sweats too when he work on the cyclo .... so MANLY TOO...AWWwww...
so glad they only hv 1 Uee in the grp.. if they hv more ladies.. I'm very sure one of them will fall for him... 

Guest ysy94

eniya said: Oh really? u only just knew abt it ...btw... does his glasses has any degree?  or  just simply fashion accessory to him???
Oh YES @giselle_tw , i love his beanie too... He look so cute with that blur look when he did the maths calculation...Did u see his tan arms beaming with sweats too when he work on the cyclo .... so MANLY TOO...AWWwww...
so glad they only hv 1 Uee in the grp.. if they hv more ladies.. I'm very sure one of them will fall for him... 

@Eniya, I also wonder about his glasses, he wear it quite often. There is possibility it have minus on it since he is a heavy bookworm  ;)
Yes, I love looking at him doing his calculation ... he look like a smart boy. Well he is smart though :)>- however I still wonder why at that time only him and Jongshin that they put shine light in the end ? KSN dont put traslation for the caps so I have no idea. I'm going to DL from daebaksubs for better subs now /:)

Guest ysy94

giselle_tw said: @Eniya, I also wonder about his glasses, he wear it quite often. There is possibility it have minus on it since he is a heavy bookworm  ;)
Yes, I love looking at him doing his calculation ... he look like a smart boy. Well he is smart though :)>- however I still wonder why at that time only him and Jongshin that they put shine light in the end ? KSN dont put traslation for the caps so I have no idea. I'm going to DL from daebaksubs for better subs now /:)

ysy94 said: eniya said: Oh really? u only just knew abt it ...btw... does his glasses has any degree?  or  just simply fashion accessory to him???