Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Wrong... LOL Not borobudur-yet. They're going to Alun-alun Kidul it seems. Alun-alun is... how describe it *confuse* Sorry my english is s*cks :-?? :))

This is Alkid (alun-alun Kidul)

7303353336_4029e9ab91_z.jpg

There is a myth in Jogja that if you able to walk straight between that 2 Beringin tree with closed eyes, you'll endup getting merried with Jogjanese ekeke... or your wish will come true. There is a story about it. People who able to walk between the twins Beringin only them who have pure heart and sincere. Thats why lot of people trying it. 
alun-alun+2.jpg

Usually its at night, thats why Alkid are kind of crowded at night. Place to hangout.
2409191019_8c375d04c6_z.jpg?zz=1

But I don't know what they're going to do there in daylight like this. It'll be damn hot there :))

Guest xoxo402

Myth of Alun-Alun Kidul - Translation by Google

Jogja residents or tourists who've been to South Square've heard the myth banyan twins. Popular myth in society that reads, anyone who can get through a gap between two banyan then his wish will come true. Myth is motivated by two stories that exist in society. Here are two versions of the story.

version I

When the sultan Hamengkubuwono I reigned, there was a story about marriage. Sultan's daughter will be the groom by a man. But the princess did not like it. To refuse to put it mildly, the Princess asked proviso: If you want to marry her, then he should be able to walk with eyes closed from Hall's in north South Square past two twin banyan and finish in the middle of the main square in the open veranda on the south Alun Kidul square.

The trick worked. The man failed the banyan. Then the Sultan said that that could pass through two banyan youth whose heart is completely clean and sincere. Until at last came a young man of Siliwangi who survived the hurdles required by Putri Sultan.

version II

There is a belief that the twin banyan tree located in the South Square of Yogyakarta city is a gateway to the southern ocean. This belief evolved under the rule of Sultan Hamengkubuwono VI. Residents around the palace so believe it. However, only those with a pure heart and are able to see through the gate between two banyan.

cr ceritapendekhoror.blogspot.com

Talking about good looking... I read many testemonies from them who met  directly with YSY today, and I'm LOLing so hard :))They said..."Waa... Yoon Si Yoon so handsome! More handsome in real life!!""Woaaa... I'm so surprised, Yoon Si Yoon in real life apparently way more handsome than 'X' (one of BFF cast)!!""He is drop dead handsome!!!""He is so kind and caring irl!""He is so cheerful...""He is so CUTE! How could it be his sweat so sparkling..." LMAO!!And soooo... many words with handsome~ cute~ They xpress it like fish without water, breathless :)) They write it in so funny way :))Just reading it make me happy :))
btw... they're riding andong!! :))

2311084265_551bd33437_z.jpg?zz=1

Guest eniya

Wow...u guys are so awesome with all these updates.
Here ar more picts of our sweaty Yoonie...

35n4ydi.jpg
332tk40.jpg
15chceo.jpg
xfq26p.jpg
30kyvtg.jpg
nxnr60.jpg
Cr as labelled / to the original owners.
it's amazing how u find a smile in almost every ofl his photos... in such heat ~@giselle_tw, oh yes, it's great that his can find true friendship in this circle...i can see the strong bond buiiding frm there when they all work so hard for each assignment ~ it's the FIRST time i hv seen such a korean varshow that made all these handsome guys ( ok, i am just refering to a few ..) work so hard like crazy...

Guest eniya

@ysy94, i am about to stop... but when i see ur post...i don't know why my hands is not listening to me ~
don't bite his face ok?

33w36vc.png
o0o308.png
iz2lbo.png
33ves5g.png
530mkj.png
2v0ldae.png

Pssst psst.... u can watch ep 4 now on youtube... same uploader @mimilk17 posted.