Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

collage_zps13a24535.jpgWow they really work so hard. After a whole day activity they continue the variety at the elementary school still at GK. YSY and UEE teach the lil kid dance.Tomorrow rumours said they'll go to candi/temple. I think its Borobudur temple.
I really want to see how its all appear on screen. I can't imagine what they up to, because all their activity seems so random 8-|

Guest eniya

LOvely SOFTY's recap on BAREFOOT FRIENDS, still working on the other half of it.
http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/barefoot-friends/

@giselle_twIs he missing Flower boy's apple hair or he is helping Happy Noodle do some free promotion ??? He always come out with some thing new to amaze us every ep.
PS: i am hungry too just by looking at the meatballs.. =P~

@eniya, maybe both :))

Naaah. .. i think nothing to do with both. I think its because the weather was so hot and his bangles annoys him somehow. Plus they need to do multitask activity on a beach. Its windy for sure his bangle could be a problem if he cannot see.

Guest ysy94

eniya said: LOvely SOFTY's recap on BAREFOOT FRIENDS, still working on the other half of it.
http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/barefoot-friends/

@giselle_twIs he missing Flower boy's apple hair or he is helping Happy Noodle do some free promotion ??? He always come out with some thing new to amaze us every ep.
PS: i am hungry too just by looking at the meatballs.. =P~

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"Yoon Si Yoon Rocked Yogyakarta Day 1

April 29, 2013 12:46 pm fitmi2105

What’s happen with Yogyakarta?? This time Yogyakarta presence of Barefoot friends team. after Vietnam visited, now turn Yogyakarta!!! you probably already know who the cast of Barefoot Friends. ^ ^

One of them is Yoon Si Yoon .. the flower boy came to Yogyakarta, Yoon Si Yoon made hysterical Indonesian girls especially Yogyakarta. Yoon Si Yoon arrived in Jakarta with the whole cast and staff BFF on 26th April 2013 in the Soekarno Hatta international airport  about 15:45 pm and did a transit to Yogyakarta.

Unexpected  BFF enthusiastic fans is staggering, especially with Yoon Si Yoon. on the first day of filming Yoon Si Yoon and others visited Malioboro streets. Yoon Si Yoon had to completed his mission to bought traditional food “Wedang Ronde”. hahah .. how cute Si Yoon ^^. some fans who were around Malioboro said that Yoon Si Yoon is very friendly and cute .. According to fans there is unique event thats Si Yoon had less money. if you already watched the fancam in youtube you certainly laugh see Si Yoon’s express .. and This photo of Yoon Si Yoon on the first day in Malioboro street, Yogyakarta. Enjoy ^^

sabak.jpg

(cr: to the owner)

http://en.korea.com/yoonsiyoon/?p=1881

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"Yoon Si Yoon Rocked Yogyakarta Day 2

April 29, 2013 1:47 pm fitmi2105

130427 in Day 2 still in Yogyakarta.. this time Yoon Si Yoon went to Pasar Giwangan, Kasongan village  and to be a male servant in “Bakso Ito”. wow ^^ handsome servant.. kkkk

there is some lucky fans who are served directly by Yoon Si Yoon.. ahh how lucky you are guys ^^

(photo cr: Dwi Pranatalia, deedeekimmy, arsie_0727, eric_cantonaa, suryaAtmajaDB, indahmegaa)

763138077.jpgbi3itfncuaedyg_.jpg

http://en.korea.com/yoonsiyoon/board/yoon-si-yoon-rocked-yogyakarta-day-2/