Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

So... according the rumors today BFF location is at Gunung Kidul. It said they will stay for 2days, it means until the last day? The precise location is still blur LOL According to rumors, they said its at Pantai(beach) S. Problem is... at Gunung Kidul lots of beach beginning with S =)) Sundak beach, Siung beach etc XDIf they really go there... whuaaa... they'll love it. Gunung Kidul beach is such a beautiful...

Guest eniya

Welcome @edensor....  oh great, we will soon reach 100th page and we can do a group dance tgr.  

Wow wow... am i the only one waitin to watch our cutie in BF now ???  5min more... 

\:D/

i hv a feeling that chicken dance might hv to wait until next week...remember they still need to go a children school too.  

:-B

eniya said:

Welcome @edensor....  oh great, we will soon reach 100th page and we can do a group dance tgr.  

Wow wow... am i the only one waitin to watch our cutie in BF now ???  5min more... 

i hv a feeling that chicken dance might hv to wait until next week...remember they still need to go a children school too.  

:-B

Guest eniya

HAHAHA> Shi Yoon team is so funny... but they worked reallly  hard for every penny... 
Poor ShiYoon ... he always take the heavier client...." I AM STRONG!!!!"

Hahahaha I'm laughing so HAAAARRRDDD when shi yoon get the big guy !!! His faceeee ahahahah ... I pity him so much :)But he so amazing ... despite he got the big guy, he manage to reach the finish line after Jongshin. And Hyuk stil in the last place when he get the skinny guy :)Shi yoon indeed a strong guy :)) *It's all because his grand,a training lol 

Guest eniya

In comparision, UEE's grp task seems much easier... but i can't imagine UEE or Kang working on the cyclo.. But why did they split the team smaller again...
Did u notice, in Kang's team .. he always the one who did alot of talking... I wish there  was more air time for ShiYoon's team, they are more entertaining... 
Yoonie did not disappoint us again.. he is so full of energy and he was in fact the one who run to the customer to help the whole team get the deal though he was not choosen by the customer. Love him ~

Guest ysy94

eniya

said: In comparision, UEE's grp task seems much easier... but i can't imagine UEE or Kang working on the cyclo.. But why did they split the team smaller again...

Did u notice, in Kang's team .. he always the one who did alot of talking... I wish there  was more air time for ShiYoon's team, they are more entertaining... 

Yoonie did not disappoint us again.. he is so full of energy and he was in fact the one who run to the customer to help the whole team get the deal though he was not choosen by the customer. Love him ~

@eniya : Yes, as I mentioned before, the reason I haven't get a click with HJ in first episode its because he is in HD team. HD overshine his member by do all the talking. Though I can see a little bit improvement in this episode in HJ side, HD still always try to steal the moment. Well, what can I say, he is the owner of the show so he make sure he gain a lot of airtime. 
I'm happy that HJ start to step up by washing the ajhumma hair and do the cooking chore. I like that he is not just handsome spoil guy. He quite talkative now. I'm hopping HD not always try get camera focus on him ... Its boring that camera always rolling for him just to hear his force laugh. 
As for YSY, you were right ... he did not disappoint us. I can understand that he exhausted so he talk less in this episode but he manage to always smiling and be energetic. Really, this guy is one hardworking guy ... too bad we have to wait for little chicken dance for next week. But in other hand I'm also happy that this show not in a rush because in that case they will use most of the filming material and will not do crazy editing. I will be upset if all member already work their as* off but in the end it just get cut by editing :)

Guest eniya

Hey guys.. i hv manage to do some simple configuration...now i able to watch the Happy Noodle channel.

The channel is able to track the best location for your country to speed up the loading process. So now the streaming is perfect for me, no lagging at all. 

Guest xianzhongfan

Just watched Happy Noodle. YSY is CUTENESS overload. However I can't say much abt the other casts. At least Joo Won was great on his own in Baker Kim Tak GU. The 2nd lead Zhang Jian is so stiff here.

Guest ysy94

xianzhongfan said: Just watched Happy Noodle. YSY is CUTENESS overload. However I can't say much abt the other casts. At least Joo Won was great on his own in Baker Kim Tak GU. The 2nd lead Zhang Jian is so stiff here.