Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest eniya

@ysy94, i did hv good dreams after that~
OOOohh... THis FACE... some red rashes around his neck..oh that mole again~ :x
4hyy4x.jpg

That happy face again..2db0b2q.jpgCr. as labelled
@giselle_tw.. image are broken links ;;)

Guest eniya

YOON SHI YOON / HAPPY NOODLE today showing at 19:34 , 20: 30, 21:20 ( 3 episodes )1gnjlx.jpg

Source : Baidu Siyoon bar

《幸福的面条》428日登陆浙江卫视中国蓝

来源:微博@电视剧幸福的面条

请注意浙江卫视是28日开始播 搜狐是30日开始同步网络首播

1) china broadcast date on this channel 浙江卫视 is confirmed on the 28th of April.

You can watch live in this link below, but the streaming is really bad on my side...don't think i can watch it.  :((

http://www.zjstv.com/live/

2) Here is the confirm link 'SOHU'  (搜狐) online broadcast on 30th of April.

http://live.tv.sohu.com/zjtv 

3) you can follow the latest news abt Happy Noodle on twitter or facebook.

twitter@SiYoon_BaiduBar 

facebook page:百度尹施允吧

Guest eniya

The first ep of HAPPY NOODLE was good enough for me, he JUST brighten up the whole screen...Ok, his voice over is not that bad either as i can accept and get used to it after a while... but there are few times when he speak a little korean in his low sexy voice which seems out of place when matched with the voice over later. Overall, the pace is good and i already like tat that old master ( he looks like KIM TAK KU's old teacher, =)) )... i will continue to watch it without fail.

Wae wae wae.. the streaming not workin at all! how am i goin to watch later... :((

but i must be contented already right?... 3 ep per day is really like covered with cotton candies...wat more can i ask?

Guest ysy94

eniya said:

The first ep of HAPPY NOODLE was good enough for me, he JUST brighten up the whole screen...Ok, his voice over is not that bad either as i can accept and get used to it after a while... but there are few times when he speak a little korean in his low sexy voice which seems out of place when matched with the voice over later. Overall, the pace is good and i already like tat that old master ( he looks like KIM TAK KU's old teacher, =)) )... i will continue to watch it without fail.