The synopsis of "You raise me up" is pretty akward, similar to "Vivid romance", and I'm more nervous than excited about this project.

But in any case Yoon Shi Yoon, EXID’s Hani, and Park Ki Woong confirmed their appearance.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki:
"Do Yong-Sik (Yoon Si-Yoon) is 31-year-old man with some troubles. He has prepared for the civil service exam for years. During this time, his physical appearance has deteriorated, with a now big gut. Do Yong-Sik is also impotent. He decides to go to a urology clinic to address his impotency. There, Do Yong-Sik meets his first love Lee Ru-Da (Hani). She works at the clinic as a urologist.

Meanwhile, Lee Ru-Da is a proficient doctor with a beautiful appearance and comes from a wealthy family background. She is dating Do Ji-Hyeok (Park Ki-Woong), who works as a psychiatrist. Her boyfriend runs a psychology counseling clinic. He is conceited when it comes to himself, which rubs Lee Ru-Da the wrong way. To lower his overconfidence, Lee Ru-Da brags about her first love Do Yong-Sik to her boyfriend. One day, her first love Do Yong-Sik appears in front of her. His appearance is totally different from their past."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! I've been a silent reader of this forum for a few days now and I can't help but share some thoughts. I'm trying to back read all the post up to the very first one. I'm a new fan, it's

From Huangjisoo   He's going back to Korea tonight!

YSY's part cut of "On and Off" show.

Is everything ok with his left eye? I noticed strange editing of the japanese photos, but now I see in the video that maybe the issue wasn't in the photoshop. Hope it's just my imagination and YSY is healthy.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen yet the version with engsubs, so now only the 6 min cut (with YSY) of "On and Off" and full 14 min episode (with YSY and other people)

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Blob 1
  • 2 weeks later...